[PP-F4] A Snow Day's Out [PM for Invite]

The cloaked man, known as Asen, or Terror of Death, shook hands with Oikawa. Although he was rather hesitant in doing so. "We both know it would be silly of me to attack you after seeing what you just did to those four." Releasing his hand from the hand shake, Oikawa spoke. "Well I think I'm going to head back for the night. I've learned a great deal just by talking to you in this brief time. If you don't mind, I'd like to friend you. Though I'm still wary of most Pkers you seem to be a good one."

A smile spread on the man's face, though his mask covers the smile as he nods to Oikawa. "That is understandable, as a friend i'll give you some advice that i'm sure you are well aware of now. When you see a Player Killer roaming around, i'm not saying anything against your confrontation but do bear in mind that they are crafty and can easily have an item on them to paralyze you on the spot. I'm also not saying that all of them are bad, but always assume that they are more likely to end you unless they do something selfless to protect someone and such." Asen didn't mind making friends, in fact he preferred to make friends over enemies. But he felt that in order to protect others from going through the same stuff he went through he had to isolate himself from everybody and make sure that no one can pose any harm to him or anyone around him.

Nodding his head, Oikawa took everything that was said and noted it in his head. "I appreciate the advice. I realize my actions, had it been anyone else, most likely would've gotten me attacked." Gazing up at the moon as it begin to settle into its place for the night, Oikawa spoke once more. "I look forward to seeing you around Mr. Asen. It was a pleasure meeting you. Maybe one day when I get my shop moved, you can stop by for a visit." Oikawa turned to face the cloaked man. "Well I must be going. I got quite the day ahead of me tomorrow. Godspeed" Turning on his heel, Oikawa headed for the main city entrance.

He silently nodded to the man as he followed with his eyes on the man's path to make sure that one he didn't encounter any trouble and two it was his way of saying goodbye. Then when Oikawa disappeared in the fields of snow, he turned his head and began to make his way towards a certain place where he can actually stay at and not be bothered by wandering monsters. This place was none other than the Frostbite Lake, one of the rare places in Aincard where monsters don't go to.