(OP-F1) «Making His Way Around»

Zarryn stared at the three, deciding what to do. He stood up and pushed his chair in politely, saying, "If you guys intend to tag along for something, we may as well do something." He started walking towards the door and said in a mild tone, "Maybe we could gank a couple of boars?" He opened the door and stepped outside. He smiled at the others through the open door and said, "You coming?"

This day was quite interesting, and Zarryn was eager to see how it would end up.

I got up from my chair and pushed it back in. I picked up the coffee cup and began to drink the rest of it as I was walking out. "Hey X you gonna pay for that?" The shop owner sarcasticly asked me. In response I threw the cup at him banged twice on the wall and flicked him off. While outside I looked around a bit and then climbed up the side of the building right next to the door. I tried to make sure the group that was still inside didn't see me do it. When I reached the rooftop I dangled my feet off the edge and waited for the others to come out of the cafe.

Shinex realized he had to go do something on the sixth floor. "Crap. Sorry fellas but I won't be available. I got some training to do. Good luck new guy." Shinex ran off towards the teleportation area. Stay alive you guys. Looks like I'm becoming more social as the days pass. Shinex stretched once he gotten onto the teleportation pad. He stepped on and teleported off.

seeing the others heading outside Ariel suddenly remembere she had forgotten to close the shop. That wasn't a big deal since thiefs were virtually inexistent in Aincrad but she didn't liked the ideea of random people entering her shop when she wasn't arround. so she went by the others and said in a apologetic tone:

"Can I get a rain check on that i've forgotten something at the shop that needs tending imediately. I'll see you guys around."

and with that she dashed towards the teleportation gate selecting the 4 th floor as her destination.