[SP-F1]<<Redemption>>

Kosan sat alone on floor 1 .. He heard some things about a statue at the church on this floor which , after being defe , has the power of turning someone status to green. He wasn't a pk-er for long but he didn't enjoyed it.. He wasn't able to join towns and such.. He was gonna defeat it or die trying to do so.. He went there and sat on his knees before the statue.. He started praying , hoping something will happend..

As he sat there the status started to move slowly , opening its wi gs before Kosan's watch.. He sat there and unshealted his sword as the statue got the weapon out as well.. It was gonna be a fight to remember..

• 3 weeks later...

There was a low rumble in the surrounding area, dust and rock started to crumble off of the statue. The statue was that of a man, bathed in silken robe. A look of peace, acceptance across his features - but such peace was soon twisted into a scowl, and with a single blink, it's eyes glowed a crimson red. The sounds of rock grinding against rock were head as it pulled out a long sword. It's voice, loud and commanding boomed across the field as it pointed the tip of the blade at Kosan.

"You filthy, vile scum. You wish to seek forgiveness? HA! You who so willingly took the life of another. Have no right to walk this earth."

Repentance lifted up the heavy blade, taking a step off the platform He dragged it across the ground before lifting it up to strike Kosan across the chest.

[iD: 9926: Battle - 6]

Repentance: 80/80

Kosan: 35/37
Damage per Attack: 2

Kosan sat there .. Suddenly , the statue started moving slowly.. In a few seconds the statue was up.. "Tsk.. I know what I did.. I killed someone to save another one.. Is it THAT bad.. ?" Kosan said as Repentance's sword hit him in the chest , tossing him a little .. "You bastard.." Kosan said as he got up.. "Do you think I came here to fight you ..?" Kosan asked as he withdraw his sword .. "You're going to pay for this .. I want to become green again, by all means necessary.." He said as he waited for Repentance to speak or just hit him again.. He knew this was some sort of boss fight , but this was the sign of peace.. "It should show some mercy right ? Or at least talk to me" Kosan said to himself as he waited...

9927 - BD (3+2=5 miss)

Repentance 80/80

Kosan 35/37

((Ooc : I have evasion as well ... I don't know if it counts tho))

Repentance laughed at the guilty, tainted souls plea. How he tried to reason his murder. "The taking of a life, is the taking of a life. There is no path to heaving for you. Only hell. You, oh tainted one are in no position to question me.Repentance narrowed his glowing red eyes, as his wings expanded fully. Towering high over both his and Kosan's head.

"You question a battle - yet you, whose hands are stained red with the blood of another. Had drawn your sword first. You did not come here seeking forgiveness. You did not pray. You wanted a battle. You, whose soul is black."

Repentance Raised his sword again, swinging it down across Kosan's shoulder. Inflicting a heavy blow. "I see into your soul, and you have a sinners heart."

[iD: 9928: Battle - 9]

Repentance: 80/80

Kosan: 32/37
Damage per Attack: 2+1 Crit

Kosan laughed a little .. "You say.. You say I will root in hell ...? Well , I will enjoy my time there.. I won't be alone .. You know why ?! Because there are tons of other PK-ers that killed just for fun , or for the sake of it.. " Kosan said as he walked slowly towards the big , moving statue.. "You say I seek a fight ? Who was the one that hit first ? I tried to be reasonable and ask for forgiveness , but it seems you are just another MoB , nothing more.." Kosan said as he swung his sword , hitting the MoB , inflicting some damage to it.. "I grew tired , let's get this done.." Kosan said as he played with his sword from tossing it from left and to right hand after he hit the boss..

10033 - BD 6+2=8 Hit

Repentance: 72/80

Kosan: 32/37