[PP-S4] Materials, Mobs and Mystery, Oh My!

What had started as a light question now turned into something irate. 

"Well excuse me for checking! I mean, I just wanted to make sure, ya know? Being trapped in a game with my boyfriend where either of us could die at any moment, and there are tons of other people here, and all of this stuff, it's stressful! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't causing any issues or part of the reason  you didn't like anything."

She snarled, arm held up to keep the Hoarfrost from attacking her. It dutifully kept banging on her shield, attempting to get closer to her. She just kept the shield up, as if it was a minor annoyance. 

"It's stressful! Not everybody is having as much fun as you at all times..."

[iD: 8115, BD 1 ]

<<Hoarfrost>> 

<<Baldur>>  

<<Tyger>> (Didn't Attack)

<<Hoarfrost>> 4/11 HP

<<Baldur>> 22/22 HP

<<Tyger>> 22/22 HP

Baldur shook his head, still unable to understand how she could have reached the conclusion she had come to. It made no sense. 0. None. Nada.

He opened his mouth to speak, but the <<Hoarfrost>> roared and brought a two handed blow down on Tyger's shield, causing a loud ring to interrupt Baldur's words and his thoughts. Annoyed, he grabbed his sword from out of the ground and slashed through the creature in an almost annoyed, nonchalant way, and then stuck the tip of the blade back into the ground as the mob exploded into polygons.

"Like what I was trying to say. How can you even think that? I've been going on and on about how I couldn't survive here without you, and you've given me everything I'm wearing, including the thing I've wanted more than anything else." He gestured to the katana. "And you're in the game with me, which I just said sometimes I like better than real life. So how could you be a problem, if you're with me, and I like it better here?!" He shook his head in confusion, picked the katana up, whipped to the side as he sheathed it again, then started to walk back to the village.

"Come on, I think we're done here. We're not gonna get anything killed like that."

He stopped abruptly, "And for the record." He grabbed her, dipped her a kissed her, before standing her back up on her feet. "I love you."

He shook his head in confusion and led the way.

[iD: 8116 BD: 6 LD: 11 MD: 6]

<<Hoarfrost>> Misses due to -2MD from Tyger's Block skill

<<Baldur>>  Hits for 6DMG

<<Tyger>> 

<<Hoarfrost>> 0/11 HP - drops 55 Col & 1 Mat

<<Baldur>> 22/22 HP

<<Tyger>> 22/22 HP