[OP-F5] What was lost...will be found again

It was there on the fifth floor I realized that what I did may or may not be wrong but I had done it. She probably insane or blames herself but I can help but fear that's something is completely wrong. I caused all this...all the heartbreaks, all the issues. I say with Dante and reflected on my life throughout this game and realized something...you can never be truly alone if you have people who like you for who you are. I promised mysel that if I ever saw Aoife again...I'd marry her in a heartbeat, if she hasn't already moved on. I promised if I saw Cicila again...I would have to make up everything to her. I looked to Dante, who seemed to just be sitting and listening, he sat there calmly and nuzzled my face k owing how I felt as I talked to him

I think why you should do....is go fine her Dante spoke to me

Do you think she'd let me? I asked him

Only one way to find out... he said reassuring me

I opened my menu and looked to my friends list and there was Aoife at the top of my list. I tapped on her name then on the track location button. Low and behold she was on the third floor and on the move. Dante Ann I raced to the town square an teleported to the third floor, hoping I could right this wrong before it was too late

Zelrius simply laughed as a boy begged to let him go.

"Come on boy, You know better then that, I claimed this land in the name of the Knights of Christ, You ought to know that their's a fee for being here, Pay up or be punished!" Zelrius finished with a sickening chuckle. His rabid animal look clearly scaring the boy, who was no longer going to have any of it. He began to attack Zelrius.

Is this the work of the Knights of Christ now? Curses Shark you have been corrupted by power.

You there....boy with the small child in hands...let him go or face my wrath I yelled towards him The Knights of Christ have NO business taking land and claiming it of their own

I drew my sword in preparation to fight.

Drop the kid and face me...or you leader will hear of this... i said hoping to intimidate him. Whether it worked or not didnt matter. Secretly i was recording the incident and messaged it to Shark so he could see. Once the message had sent I pointed my sword ad Zel once again.

Ill say it again...drop the boy...or this will end badly I gestured towards Dante, and with the i let Zel decide his fate.

Zelrius doesn't recongnize Ryujin right away. However he puts the boy down knowing something was about to go down.

"Relax their buddy, The Knights of Christ have nothing to do with this, It just sounds a lot scarier to people if I say a guild owns the land rather then me. Look at that is happening is me picking up a few coin, Whats wrong with that? Hell, if you want, I'll give it back to him, I do not need coin THAT badly, just a little extra to pay for smaller things." He said all this with an arrogant focused smile on his face,

You should not use the position of any guild to intimidate anyone you think is lower than your own standard...you have already angered me AND put yourself into such a position where you need to be eliminated...I do not care about the "little things you do"...you have no rights to bully these people out of their money....now...call off the animal and leave this place for good...if i see you around here again...doing those same things, i will have you eradicate...and i will do it..MYSELF! i said to him, no longer hesitant and no longer in the mood for such childish games. Dante snarled suddenly and i whipped my sword around into a different stance. I gestured to the young boy to leave, and kept Zel from making any sudden movements.

Leave now...or your life will be taken...here and now i said angrily hoping this wouldnt turn out as bad as it was becoming.

I am currently sitting in a boring meeting when I see Ryujin pop up on my notification screen. Yes! I accidentally said aloud. All the heads turn to me. Sorry. I have guild business to take care of. I'm sorry to leave but I must address this issue. I said and apologized then quickly arrived at the scene where I see Ryu and Zel. I look around and see that something is about to happen.

What is going on here? I ask although I know what is actually going on. Zel. NEVER use the guild as a way of intimidation. My guild doesn't own land. I believe in equality and that everyone has the same right to land. Also, I don't want a bad reputation. My guild is meant to help people at all costs. Not to bully little kids. If you can't abide by the guild rules then I will be forced to take action. I opened my menu to my guild screen and was ready to press "Kick".

I looked over at Ryu. Thanks for saving me from a really boring meeting. However since this was an important issue, I had to address it personally. I have been called by the Higher ups and have important business to attend to regarding guild services and system management. If anymore situations like this happen again then please contact Zauis. He is acting leader until further notice. I said as I stared at Ryu and the moron.

My finger hovered over the "Kick" option as I awaited a response from Zel.

While the Mist Murderer was leaning on a nearby tree's shadows, he had heard the whole conversation of the three that had announced quite the ruckus, I looked towards Shark and said "Why am I not surprised.. the highest level player is the co-leader.. I'm not too fond of him at times.. Although.. I could agree on that.. Zauis is a strong person.. because of his level.." and then Rage had turned his attention to Zelrius "Sure it's fun to bully little children and whatnot, but there is an extent where it needs to stop.. and that extent is to never bully them again.." He then finally directed his attention towards his rival.. RyujinSeaLord.. "Well then.. Black Shroud.. We meet again.. We've had quite the memory of fights.. no?" he had told his rival, RyujinSeaLord.. The Black Shroud.. he had said his words with a smile to RyujinSeaLord.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis shaking his head at the scenery. Listening to everyone bicker even though leader was here and had settled everything though it seemed as if trouble just couldn't go away. Upon seeing who it was I heard him speak about me. Considering I was now involved I walked toward the situation with my hands in my pockets wearing my new wardrobe which was white jeans and black boots with a long blue trench coat which had the Knights of Christ logo on the back of it, which was two swords crossed over a shield.

My attention turning towards Rage first. The look I had on my face was as carefree as ever. "Rage do you even know what your talking about? First of all, he hasn't got around to choosing a co-leader at the moment. And level doesn't mean anything man. Our Leader doesn't give decisions through whose the strongest or the weakest. This guild is about honesty and equality. And I'm not strong because of my level it's more like the will of fire I obtained from having a Leader like Shark. Though I'm not too fond of you either. But even so, I respect you and everyone else out here. And there's no need to give Zel another talk after his leader, Shark, just did it. I'm pretty sure he understands the situation." he said in a firm tone.

Swiftly adjusting his stance to look toward Ryu. "Nice job getting Zel to calm down. I'm sure he will never do that again, but if he does I'll handle it since Leader will be busy." he said in a respectable manner. I turned my back on them.

OOC: Sorry bout that R-kun. Just don't like others talking bout me. xD

Zelrius laughed. Then gave Shark an angry gaze.

"What gives man? Leaving us like that so suddenly on our own. I bet you thought that we were all going to continue on clearing floors as a team. Tough luck. F6 is hell. And Zauis is doing it solo." He turns to Ryujin "And what about you, My latest friend? What gives with hanging around Floor 5?"

He inquires, Clearly understanding that if he continued on with the other subject, He'd have a bit of trouble.

Rage gave a small chuckle and a smirk "You always say your not too fond of me Zauis.. You changed ever since you became the highest level player and started dating Oske.. Not to mention that you should stop bickering about me all day.. Some respect you show me huh.. that's quite the respect.." Rage had said in a deep tone.

Rageagumon

I have been getting mad at the current situation. I turned towards Rage Rage, you have to give respect to get it. From what I have see, You haven't given crap. I then turned towards Zelrius And you, Why don't you stop trying to give my guild a bad rep or so help me, if you EVER do that again, you are out of this guild faster than you can ask why.

I then looked at everyone, Zauis, Ryu work together to fix this issue. Message me when you find a resolution. I have a meeting to get to.

And with that, I took my leave.

Rage finally gave out a big laugh and then said "Man that was a hard act to put up hahaha!" Rage returned to his usual voice and whatnot. "I'm trying to see which voice fits best when I meet someone if they call me a pker.. Sorry there Zauis and everyone ^^'" Rage had said his sorry's to everyone around him, but most of all, he wanted Zauis to forgive him because he has helped Rage more than anyone. Rage turned around as he saw Shark-san leave.

Rageagumon

He thinks I am his friend. He is beyond wrong. he doesnt even register on my list as a person to speak with.

What does it matter why im still on floor five, maybe im waiting...maybe im looking for someone....who cares....? I said hoping that within a few moments i would be able to silently slip away to continue doing what i had planned on doing so.

Right as I was about to walk away, the leader, Shark, mentions that I, along with Ryu, should fix this issue. Leader now walking away as I turn toward the group and sigh while rubbing the back of my neck listening to everyone's comments. And hear I thought the situation was figured out. He thought to himself.

"Well let's just drop this whole thing. Everyone just go their own ways right now. Besides it doesn't seem like Ryu is in the mood for any of this. Same goes for me. This is all I've got to say." he said strictly while looking around at them before taking his leave.

OOC: I'm officially out of your thread.