[PP-F6] A Jungle's Way of Saying "Hi"

Shinex was on the sixth floor again. He was currently fighting something some sort of King Cobra. It was like a Giant Snake but stronger.

ID: 8056 BD: 5 (+1)

ID: 8067 MD: 5

Shinex: 22/22

King Cobra: 18/18

Shinex charged in and went for an uppercut strike. He quickly jumped back to avoid a immediate counter attack. The King quickly recovered and tried to bite Shinex. It's fangs looked more deadly than Shinex thought it would. "Damn it!" Shinex rolled to his side to avoid the deadly fangs to hit him. This will be harder than I thought it would. Shinex raised his sword to get ready for another attack.

King Cobra: 12/18 (-6)

Ariel was wandering randomly in the jungle searching for new mobs that drop different materials. She decided to search this floor after beating the Gemini a while back(still working on it). Last time she was here she didn't see normal mobs and was curious about what this floor hold for her, maybe some monkey-like mobs that throw bananas at you. She chuckled at that thought while searching her surroundings, when she saw something moving in the corner of her eye. Upon closer inspection she saw that there was a player fighting some kind of giant snake, she seemed to manage for now but Ariel decided to step in. When she got even closer she recognized Shinex, they had done a mission together a while ago.

Ariel fiercely charged towards the snake, thrusting her rapier towards it had. She had hoped to strike it from behind but the Cobra sensed her easily evaded her strike.

"Damn this thing is big, hope you don't mind me lending you a hand" she said to Shinex while backing of beside him.

ID: 8062  BD:3 (2+1 acc)

"Hah! Just on time!" Great! Someone I could actually trust. Shinex got into an attacking position. He noticed that the King Cobra was focused on Ariel.

ID: 8074 BD: 7

Shinex rushed towards the side of the King's head. He quickly sliced through it and rolled on the floor. He quickly got up and faced the King. That should have done a good amount. Shinex got in a defensive position. He felt the King was gonna go for him.

King Cobra: 6/18 (-6)

ID: 8075 MD: 10

The King shook its head and glared at Shinex. Crap. I did it this time. The King charged Shinex and headbutted him. The headbutt launched Shinex to a tree. He looked up to see the the King Cobra's head once again collided into Shinex's stomach. The King quickly slithered back and focused its attention on Ariel. Shinex struggled to get up as he held onto his stomach with his left hand. "Do me a favor and kick this King's a**." Shinex kneeled down until he would get his breath back.

Shinex: 16/22 (-6)

Ariel watched Shinex lower the snake's HP little by little, You seem to handle it yourself she was about to say but the snake headbutted him and then hit Shinex in the stomach again. In that moment she involuntarily started dashing towards the snake as it changed its gaze towards her. "Don't worry I got your back" she said while thrusting her sword, this time she aimed lowed, towards the mid section of the snake. Her rapier pierce the snake, but she kept pushing until the tip of her weapon went through its entire body, exiting on the other side.

ID: 8076  BD: 10 (9+1 acc) (*bleed activated, but doesn't matter anymore) LD:16

King Cobra: 0/18 (5 base + 1 crit)

Loot: 1 material && 90 gold

This had been the first time Zahra had been past floor five. With trees as tall as buildings, the smell of fresh foliage and the heat the blackette found this floor to be impressive. Akihiko Kayaba and his team had done a wonderful job at recreating the environments of the real world. Although, if this looked real, then the dangers that lurked in it had to be somewhat realistic too. Zahra had read some books on the rain forest and her biology professor seemed to have a love for it. Personally, Zhara was more interesting in the cultures around the rain forest and not the actual forest itself. As she contiuned on there was the sound of fighting. Amber orbs narrowing, she continued forward pushing past some humongous leaves; leading her to a clearing that was filled with two players. It appeared as if a fight had just been missed by movements. "Um," Zahra murmured, going back and forth between the two players, "Hi?" 

Shinex stood up and stretched. He felt back to normal. He noticed another girl say something to him. "Hi." How long have she been there? He noticed her cloth clothing. Even though she's wearing that she may not be new. She does have a spear and gauntlets. Shinex looked towards Ariel. "We should probably go. Chances are that more snakes will come by. If we're unlucky another King Cobra will." Shinex shivered from remembering the last hit he took. He then looked towards the other girl. "My name is Shinex. I'd also suggest you move away from the area."

After the mob disappeared into polygons, it left behind some loot which she picked up saying:"We'll split this when we.." but she didn't got a chance to finish her sentence as a random brunette appeared from somewhere. Judging by her outfit Ariel thought that she was a new player, then observed her gauntlets. Maybe not so new she thought and was about to greet her when Shinex suggested that they should leave this place before more mobs come in."Okay lets go" then she turned towards the newcomer"you should come with us is dangerous to walk in this jungle alone. Oh btw my name is Ariel." she said with a smile. She didn't knew if she was a new player or not but will at least help her get the mechanics of this place.

Almost visibly Zahra relaxed when both players decided to introduce themselves instead of attacking. The male--now known as Shinex--was suggesting getting out of the area due to fact that more snakes would possibly come. Zahra wasn't going to argue. "Nice to meet you both then. I'm Zahra." The female greeted, a soft smile on her lips. Just from the quick observation of the two the woman had come to the conclusion that they were either a higher level than her or more outfitted. Even possibly both. It would be impossible to tell unless a party was formed. "And thanks for letting me join you." So far Zahra was not fond of this floor, but knowledge was a strong motivator and Zahra wanted to know more. Especially about the two players that she had just met. 

Shinex headed towards Amazon. He quickly stretched then looked at the two girls. "What brings you guys to the sixth floor? If you're asking why the sudden question, it's cause I'm curious." Shinex then looked at the girl with cloth clothing. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what level are you?" Shinex just wanted to make sure a level 1 didn't wander into the sixth floor. If her answer isn't a good one, then I'll probably have to convince her to leave. I can't just let people die. Shinex would wait for a response while his thoughts wandered.

"Nice to meet you, Zahra" replied Ariel. Turning next her gaze towards Shinex "You could say I was.... exploring the floor. with the shop and all I didn't really had time to see each floor outside the main city. But I think that was enough exploring for the moment:)) I got more than I bargained meeting you here." She then looked at Zahra again and summoned her HUD, sending them both a party request, then continued smiling: "And I think this will answer your questions as well."

Shinex accepted the party request. Once he reached his destination he went straight to lying down on a bench. He quickly closed his eyes and relaxed. He developed a new lazy personality ever since getting trapped in the game. He's always been the guy to work all the time in the real world. He's using his time in SAO to relax. It didn't take long, but he fell asleep. He didn't know if the two girls would get irritated by this. Normally he doesn't care.

Without a thought Zahra accepted the party request. Ariel was right, every question that had wound it way through her mind had been answered in that instant. They were only one level higher than her and definitely more outfitted than herself. I should really buy more gear...the women thought while looking over both figures. Shaking her head to ban those thoughts Zahra proceeded to answer the question. "I was curious to see what was here..." Zahra smile sheepishly. Then they were off. Before long they were back in the safety of the town, where Shinex decided to lay down and take a nap. If someone was going to take a nap this way the best place to do it. With that said Zahra took a seat on a patch of grass near the bench. Bending one leg up and resting an elbow on the black-haired women turned a curious gaze toward Ariel. "You said you owned a shop, right?" Zahra questioned, a light smile on her features.   

Ariel sat near Zahra while taking a look at Shinex who apparently decided to take a nap. "He doesn't seem to have much to worry for, does he? Anyway yes, I've opened my shop for a while now. It's located at the 4th floor, in the Snowfrost Village" near my guild master's blacksmith. I named it "The Lion's Den" its a cozy tailor shop in that snowy town. You can stop by sometime to say hi and see it,who knows maybe even buy something:D"  said Ariel with a smile on her face, she was proud of the shop even more now that it gain a little popularity and wouldn't miss a chance to advertise it a little.

At the mention of the Snowfrost Village Zahra inwardly shuddered. The snow. It was something that the women was not particularly fond of, even if she had visited the frozen tundra before. "You know, I have been thinking lately that I need better armor..." Zahra mumbled sheepishly, while taking a glance down at her outfit. It was still the cloth one that had been given to her when first starting the game. It was definitely time for an upgrade. "You can count on me coming to see you soon." Zahra finished, laughing lightly at the comment about buying something. It was obvious that Ariel loved her little shop. It made Zahra want to visit it, and add her support, even more. "Also, does he do this often?"

Shinex forgot about the party he made with Ariel and Zahra after waking up. He accidentally left it after messing around with his menu. He was pretty sleepy during the time. It's been a few days now and he's already training. His skills were better than before.

Shinex: 22/22

Giant Snake: 14/14

ID: 9321 MD: 7(-2)

ID: 9320 BD: 7

"Lets go!" Shinex yelled. The snake was enraged at this and charged Shinex. It's fangs were wide open and was ready to bite down on Shinex. Due to a new acrobatics skill, the attack was easily evaded with a high jump. Shinex quickly swung down on the snake's head while he was in mid air. The snake slithered back and shook its head. The damage wasn't great, but it was painful for the creature.

Giant Snake: 8/14 (-6)

After leaving the sleepy Shinex and the new player Zahra a few days ago, Ariel and her lion cub, Kimba were again in the jungle on some material hunting. When Kimba suddenly decided to dash off in a random direction. Ariel followed almost instantly, she had enough training with her random running like this, to the point that as soon as she saw her familiar move he body instinctively start running after her. Here , in the dense jungle, that reflex was more welcomed than in any place. 

As she caught up Ariel could hear noise from somebody fighting, when she closed in she saw herself in the same situation as a few days before, like reliving a deja-vu. Shinex wa there fighting a giant cobra alone, she decided to act as the last time and dashed towards them. This time she wouldn't miss as she aimed directly at the cobra's head, striking it with deadly precision. Striking it from the back the snake didn't get the chance to see her coming, Shinex would see the tip of her black rapier exiting on the other side, before the mob vanished into polygons. Then Ariel casually walked towards him with Kimba at her side(signature) saying:

"Fancy meeting you here again:)), let me introduce you two. Shinex meet my familiar Kimba." Then the lion cub approached the stranger and sniffed him closing in expecting some form of attention from him. If he would chose to pet her she would start purring.  

ID: 9406  BD: 10 (nat)  MD: 1 LD:13

Shinex: ??/22 (how much dmg the cobra does?)

Ariel: 26/26

Giant Snake: 0/14 (basic 6+2 crit)

Loot: 1 material && 70 col

Shinex sat down a little disappointed that he couldn't finish off the snake. Shinex has been struggling in getting materials. Lately he has been very unlucky with loot. Ariel's cub came up to sniff Shinex while he was sitting. Instinctively, Shinex started petting the head of the cub. Kimba started to purr. "Is this the new familiar quest I've been hearing about?" Shinex asked. He didn't really care much about the quest. He just needed a conversation. Plus, he's already in a bad mood. His expression shows it.

Ariel picked up the material and col but didn't store it, instead she handed it to Shinex who seemed to be sad for some reason. "What's with the sad face? Not happy to see me this time?" she said jokingly, while taking a look around them. It seemed that no mob was there for the moment, but that could change in any second, she then continued: "Hey wanna fight some more mobs? or wanna chat a little..or maybe both if we're lucky enough" Kimba decided to sit next to Shinex, apparently wanting to participate in the conversation as well. Ariel ignored her and continued "Since last time we meet I came here on my own, and we*she pointed at herself and Kimba* found each other. Who knows maybe you'll find a familiar too, but I don't recommend lion cubs..their prideful and do pretty much what they want all day". Her familiar picking up her mocking tone, started to growl at her owner.

Shinex scratched his head and got up. He accepted what was given to him. "We'll chat as we fight. Thanks for the material and Col. And about the sad face, its' just a lot of things that are going on. Just a lot of struggles lately. My luck hasn't been well." Shinex threw his sword up, caught it and sheathed it. "And about a familiar, I'm not into the jungle creatures. I'll probably head up towards the mountains another time and get something there." He looked around to notice that mobs still weren't coming around the area. "So how about you? You seem a bit excited."