[PP-F6] A Jungle's Way of Saying "Hi"

Ariel smiled and said jokingly: "Oh you'll get a rock for a familiar? well it will certainly NOT give you a hard time like this one" she then pointed towards kimba who started growling at her. "And as a reason for us being excited..I don't know, maybe visiting the jungle in which we meet and decided to become companions...yeah I think that's a good enough reason:D" she didn't knew herself, but something did seem off..in a good way maybe. She could feel a small amount of bloodlust after finishing the mob and wanted to continue the hunt. "So where are you heading now?" in case he said to town or more hunting Ariel was willing to join him.

((Idk you wanna continue the thread or close it? but since Zahra is inactive I suggest closing it. 

(I'm probably gonna close it. Hope you don't mind.)

"I think I'll just take a break. I've been working too hard lately." Shinex quickly stretched his arms. "Good luck with controlling your familiar." Shinex had a bad feeling about getting a familiar. He's really into canines, so chances are that this one may hate his future one. "Well, I guess I'll see you later." Shinex walked off. He was waving as he walked. He didn't know where he was going yet. Perhaps to get a familiar at the seventh floor. Who knows.

(So, I'll let you say your goodbyes or something. Afterwards I'll end the thread.)

Kimba started growling at Shinex's  statement, Ariel noded to her and smiled while shaking his hand: "I'm afraid it's impossible to tame a wild lion, and even so I'd never force her to do anything against her will. That's what we've agreed upon when we meet for the first time. All I can do is to instill.... teach her discipline and self restraint. It's her choice if she wan't them or not, but I'll keep trying nevertheless. So then..until we meet again!" she let go of his hand and started walking into the jungle with her rapier drawn and her familiar on her right side.