[PP-F4] Frosty Mat Hunting [Rebeka + Asen]

Asen glancing to the corner of his eye to see that the female player had decided to attack the first Golem that he has been kind of ignoring for a while now. He only gives a small smile on his face as the Golem that was standing before him raised its arm to crush Asen right then and there. Unfortunately that doesn't happen as Asen actually jumps over Ice Golem only actually throw his sword at the Golem the female player was fighting as the scimitar rams its spinning blade right into its heart while Asen spins his body to kick the golem behind him on the face only to smack his palm onto it driving it down to the ground making Asen tumble forward a bit. The first Golem shatters as his sword falls to sink into the snow which Asen jumps to flip backwards to land off the golem and jumps back again to pick his sword out of the snow.

(ID: 11125)

BD: 8 (hit)

MD: 7 (miss)

Ice Golem's Health 1: 0/25 (5 DMG)

Ice Golem's Health 2: 13/25 (Dealt no DMG)

Asen's Health: 45/45

Received 1 Mat

And just like that, there were only one Ice Golem remaining. The other player is quite strong, as he was able to kill things rather quickly. It was something that she had often forgotten as a front line player, underestimating their strength. She was completely unaware of the other battle that he was fighting earlier, as she was focused in on the single Ice Golem, but now that they grouped up together to fight this, it was a lot different. However, she had noticed that he was quite a showoff landing that flip after killing a monster. It had been a while since she ran into any players like himself, the closest one that he remember was Zelrius, who can be rather annoying to talk with in person. Hopefully, he would not be the case, as she landed her attack, nothing flashy, as she sunk her rapier into the heart of the golem dealing critical damage but not killing it yet.

[iD=11210]

BD = 10; Damage = 3 + 3 + 4 = 10

Mob = 3 - 3 = 1

Rebekah 32/36

Ice Golem's Health 2: 3/25

Asen's crimson red eyes grew wide for a second as he sees the Golem raising its fist in an attempt to strike the female player. He may have only known somewhat of her intentions, but his protective instincts kicks in as he uses his speed to the fullest by running towards the player. At first it might seem to the girl that Asen is attacking her, however at the last second he jumps over the female player. He raised his hand at the Golem's fist while the man swings his sword in an upward vertical slash. The Golem's attack landed what sounded pretty heavily as their was a loud thud between the fist and the player's hand. However despite that he pretty much just took the hit, there was no damage that was dealt to Asen as his health bar never budged an inch. The Golem afterwards shatters into pieces as Asen blows through the spot where the Golem originally was to land on the snow of his feet. He let's out a sigh as he sheathes his sword since the battle concluded while turning around as his hood was brought down in the middle of the fight revealing his silvery white hair. His crimson red eyes meets the female's eyes as most of his face is covered with a black cloth revealing on the sides of his temple and his eyes to his hair now. "You're not hurt too badly I hope?" He asked rather bluntly but he was trying to show concern at least.

(ID: 11243)

BD: 7(hit)

MD: 9(hit)

Ice Golem's Health 2: 0/25 (5 DMG)

Asen's Health: 45/45 (2 DMG - 2 DMG Mit (Light Equipment Skill)= 0 DMG)

Fun, another arrogant player killer, as she saw him jump on purpose to protect her. That was the only type of person she hated more than anything, at this rate, he will be as worst the other guy. "Thanks, by the way, I am Rebekah. Nice to meet you," she said as she introduced herself. She had not seen this player around before, but he was probably here on a mat hunting trip just like she was. She was not afraid of that yellow player, as he was not the type to attack her, and even if he was, he would have done it a long time ago. She waited for his reply. She looked around, there were still ice golems around them, but they were not going to go near them unless they attack them.

He nods as an acknowledgement to her introduction as he closed his eyes for a moment. His shoulders relaxed a bit as he removed his hand from the hilt of his sword. With his eyes opened up again to meet Rebekah's eyes, there was a sense of deep sadness in his eyes. "Well Rebekah it is certainly a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I do have to apologize for not showing myself in a proper manner but I had to make sure you weren't... someone else that I seem to be attracting like moths to a flame." He was certainly polite or at least he was trying to be anyways. "My name is Asen, what brings you out here I wonder?"

That was a relief, he was not trying to be arrogant, or maybe he was not annoying in nature. "Well, today, I am hunting the grounds in search of mats, and I assume you are here for the exact same purposes?" Rebekah asked. She knew that these grounds were rather common hunting grounds of mid-level players, but not very popular, and as a result people had more luck in this area than others. She had been wondering which profession is he apart of, as there were not many members that were still active in crafting that was of a high level. Typically, most people would give up after a while, and others such as herself often go on super long breaks from crafting.

The young man nods in agreement upon Rebekah's question. "Yeah, i'm kind of running a bit low in the forge. So i'm basically just restocking as many as I can. Hopefully i'll be able to find some around in this area since it's hardly touched or so I've heard anyways." Asen admits quite carelessly about his plans, though he's not worried since it isn't really secret or wrong in any way. If there was then it would've been the first that he's heard in his ears. Though he only gets rumors from an old friend of his and most of it are just sightings of special types of monsters that spawn in certain areas or rumors of rare item drops. So he wouldn't really know much of the latest gossip nor know exactly what's going on in towns or safe zones for that matter.

She nodded in agreement with the idea that Asen had just spoken about. Rebekah looked back at the town, and pointed at the direction that she came from. Even though Asen was a yellow player, who could not enter the main town, she assumed that he had also entered this area from the same trail, and she remembered that she could not find any materials on the way here. "I came from that way," she spoke softly, "and I have not seen any materials all day, so perhaps we should make our way deeper into this area?" She had heard about rare areas, but did not expect that it could be found out here in the open, as she thought they were often found inside caves or dungeons.

He nods in acknowledgement to when she said that she came from town, which he can confirm that somewhat as from the direction she came from was indeed the Snowfrost Town. It was probably the last place he actually visited that was a safe zone where he knew that he couldn't die in by sleeping before he turned orange. He kind of stared off a bit after he listened to what Rebekah had said. It wasn't that he didn't find her presence interesting, in fact it wasn't that at all. His scarred mind was simply reminded painfully on the reason why he's like this in the first place. "I don't see why not, since we seem to have the same goals it just might be safer to be in groups rather than taking it on by ourselves. That way at least one can keep an eye on our surroundings while the other searches for Mats and then switch after a while. Sound good with you?"

"That sounds good," Rebekah spoke. Even though she had spent a lot of her time on floor 4, she mostly stays indoors near her shop on this floor. Thus she was not as familiar around her surroundings outside. "Would you like to lead the way?" as she was guessing that he would have more information around this hunting grounds as it was her first time around here. Thus, she knew that it would be a lot safer for the both of them for him to lead the way, as a solo-player killer would have more experience dealing with this sort of stuff as opposed to someone such as herself. While she spoke, she put her rapier back in the scabbard as hopefully she would not need it for now, and equipped a coat over top of her armour.