[SP-F6] <<The Gemini>>

Azide attempted to strike, but was repulsed once again by the Gemini's swift movements. "For a guy imitating my movements, he's doing a pretty good job, if I do say some myself. Actually, he might be doing even better..." Azide attempted to swing at his opponent's head, but missed as the NPC ducked underneath it, stabbed at his leg, then withdrew his weapon. Azide nearly flinched from the burning sensation, but willed himself to ignore the urge. He was well aware what a moment of hesitation could cost him- especially at low health.

ID: 8317

BD: 4 (Miss)

MD: 8 (Hit)

Damage taken (Azide) = 3 (Base) - 1 (Mitigation) = 2

Damage taken (Gemini) = 0 (Miss)

Azide HP: 4/22 (-2)

Gemini HP: 2/22 (-0)

The two foes clashed swords once more, coming at each other time and time again with ever-growing furiosity. The sound of metal rang through the jungle as their blades clanked again and again, with both opponents biding their time until the other would slip up and leave himself open. At this point, this duel could easily go either way- a fact of which both combatants were well aware, and drove the two to finish bring the battle to a swift end.

"There," thought Azide, finally spotting the slightest error in the Gemini's movements. He quickly swung Quantum Slicer upwards, knocking his opponent's rapier out of his grip and sending it to the ground. Immediately, Azide brought his blade to the NPC's chest, causing the Gemini to raise his hands in surrender.

The Gemini laughed. "Well done, Azide. Now that you've defeated me in this duel, I can reward you with a skill, and we can both be on our way." He quickly noticed the player's stoic expression, along with the fact that he didn't seem to be moving his blade out of the way.

"If I were to let you free, you'd pick up your sword and attempt to finish me off. I can smell a trick coming from at least a league away." He shook his head. "You'll re-spawn soon, I'm sure." And with that, Azide drove Quantum Slicer deep into the NPC's chest, then tore the blade out sideways. He watched as the Gemini promptly shattered, leaving behind some materials, but found little else. On another note, however, he did happen to see a notification appear. "Concentration," he read. "Interesting. But that's enough of the jungle today. I have what I need." He began the tedious process of retracing his steps and exiting the jungle, after which he would finally return back to the shop for some rest. "No more random duels for me."

ID: 8318

BD: 9 (Crit +1)

MD: 5 (Miss)

LD: 3 (Nothing found; Concentration)

Damage taken (Azide) = 0 (Miss)

Damage taken (Gemini) = 1 (Base) + 3 (Rapier) + 2 (Skills) + 1 (Crit +1) - 1 (Mitigation) = 6

Azide HP: 4/22 (-0)

Gemini HP: -4/22 (-6) [Dead]

*1 material acquired (4 materials acquired total)