[PP-F1] The First Steps (Kiru)

THE FIRST STEPS

Lyrith yawned as she placed her arms behind her back and stretched. "Ah, nothing better than a warm sunny day! It's darn depressing that I'm just sitting around still... to be honest I-... Oh look there's some shade!" The blonde haired girl rushed up a shady tree and leaned against it. Her eyes narrowed as she attempted to recap her memories of Aincrad - from the very first day. At first she was thrilled about it all, the fact of escaping reality, and doing anything she wanted to. Nobody was there to dictate her every move, well who wanted that anyways... but she also found something interesting within the game. Having such big ambitions, Lyr couldn't help but wonder about how much "stronger" she'd get. Fighting with swords was cool and all! But she had an instinct, things that were too good to be true HAD to be hogwash. It was always that way! And here she was, trapped in a "death game". She rolled her eyes whenever she thought about it. She refused to believe it, she'd make her decision when sees it herself. It was just... just a bug. Or something like that! Argus would probably get their heads handed over to the police when this "bug" was fixed. Such stupidity!

Lyrith scoffed whilst picking up a rock and throwing it a nearby tree, her expression clearly transparent: Boredom, nervousness, or whatever you call it. She gritted her teeth when a few boars walked by. "I'd butcher them, if I actually KNEW how to use this thing!" Lyr sprinted behind a tree and unsheathed her sword swiftly. "Y-Yeah I'd be better off with a frying pan or something!" her breath hitched when a boar-like monster looked in her direction. She muttered under her breath and climbed up a tree for safety. Lyr observed the monsters from high up with curiosity. "How did they even make such a realist- Ouch!" Whilst leaning over the tree she managed to fall down on the ground. "Ah darn it! - O-Oh..." Her blue eyes widened as a pair of red eyes glanced her way. (Mobs)

As I walked down into the field to farm the lower leveled monsters I saw a very common thing. Boars and low leveled players. Only this player was running away from them like she didn't know how to use her weapon. I raised an eyebrow and walked towards her, not paying any mind to the boars making noises at me. Get down here and fight them you wimp! I called up to the young girl that scurried up the tree. When she didn't respond right away I pulled out my dagger and threw it at sideways at a boar without even looking at my target. These boars were so easy and loud that I could do this with my eyes closed even. I kept my eyes level with the blonde and stared. You'll never be able to get out of here if you can't handle a stupid boar that only has three health points. Imagine what it's like to kill another player who had 150 health! I laughed loudly and picked up my dagger from the ground. My fingers curled around it as I smirked at pointed it at the boar. You piece of crap boar terrorizing everyone! 

ID 8251; BD 7 (+1 Base +1 ATH +3 dagger= 5 damage) 

Mob 2 (miss)

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3 

Kiru 88/88

Lyrith kept silent as a player with bizzare multi-colored hair swiftly attacked the boars like nothing whilst bickering at Lyr while at it. She appeared to be one of those high level players who knew what they were doing. But the fact that she was called wimp made her irritated. But miss creepy hair was kind of true, and she hated to admit it. A smirk grew on her face as she jumped out of the tree and played cool to prove to her that she wasn't a wimp. "Hmm what was that? Who're you calling wimp?!" she scoffed with red cheeks while unsheathed her rapier. "Remember the fight with Alyss! Hold your sword tightly with both hands and swing! Stupid I-It's not a bat or something. I just need to stab it! Or slash it maybe..."the blonde haired girl thought nervously as she rose her weapon and positioned her gaze towards the red eyed boar. "You bacon me angry! Last time you clearly whipped my arse and I'm not letting THAT happen!" Lyr nodded as she sprinted up to the enemy and stopped in her tracks to swing, nearly falling on the boar instead of attacking. But he held herself up luckily. With an effort filled swing, she tried to slice through the foe. Embarrassingly, it got to her first before she could instead.

Boar 0/3

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3 

Kiru: 88/88

Lyrith: 4/5

8253 4 10 17 7 Lyrith Msg_hover2.png 2015-02-01 22:59:43