[SP-F1] << feeding the enemy >> COMPLETED.

People were walking threw the city that I looked at from the rooftop ledge.

"Here we go again." I said aloud to myself.

I began my decent to the streets below with a simple ledge to ledge grab in the ally way. I finished it off with a front flip and landed on a crate. After I stepped down I was tapped on the back by something. I turned around to see an NPC gypsy. "Hello boy would be interested in finding a loyal companion." The old lady said in a soft tone. Then suddenly a quest prompt popped up and I accepted it. "Oh wonderful I knew you looked like such a good boy. Now you must go out and feed any creature you desire and you may find yourself a loyal companion." The old gyspy continued to say.

"Something tells me there's a catch gran." I responded to the old lady.

"Oh such a smart boy as well. Tis true there be a catch. You will have to buy food and the creature may attack you. Best be off now boy wouldn't want to waste daylight." The old hag said as she dissapeared. I decided I might as well follow her advice and go get that grub now so I wouldn't waste time.

I walked into a food shop and bought two pieces of bread for 50 col a piece.

-100 col

When I emerged from the shop I made my way on the rooftops to the fields outside planning to get to forests to find some kind of beast I liked. I ran faster than usual seeing as that I'm adept at making friends with NPCs a familiar wouldn't be too much of a step away. I loved the feeling of running on top of the rooftops so maybe a bird? Because it wouldn't have any trouble keeping up. Now I can see the edge of the town and the forests beyond the fields. I hopped down onto a couple of beams then down to crates and walked out onto the street. When I finally reached the gate to the town of beginings I ran out loving the feeling of the wind. This new familiar was gonna be one of the best things to happen to me since I started playing.

I sprinted out the entrance of the town of beginings. As I was running I unsheathed my cutlass. I followed the main path which would lead me to the forest. All of the sudden I could feel a small wolf bitting on my leg.(1 damage XWuZHeAR)

"Agh! Beat it!" I yelled at the thing as I sliced its head clean off. (4 damage small wolf)

Small wolf: -2/2

XWuZHeAR: 14/15

ID:8627 battle:10 mob:8-1eva= 7

After slicing the little things head off I kept running and eventually made it to the forest. Another small wolf came in front of me it ran at me but I jumped over it.

"We're do you little squirts get the nerve." I said as I looked back at the small wolf.

I slashed at the wolf pup who was surprisingly faster than I expected.

Small wolf: 2/2

ID: 8630 battle:5 mob:1

The wolf ran at me just as fast and bit my leg.

"Aghh why do you guys go for the leg?" I yelled out.( 1 damage XWuZHeAR)

I slashed at the little thing that was still holding on killing it. (2 damage small wolf) I streched out my ankle and kept on walking threw the forest. I think i definitely want something that can do what I do.

Small wolf: 0/2

XWuZHeAR: 13/15

ID: 8633 battle 6 mob:7-eva=6

Another small wolf seemed to come out of no where. This one got me on the neck.

"Damnit why can't you just bite the leg like your buddies!" I yelled out in pain. (3 damage XWuZHeAR)

I then ripped the wild small wolf off my neck and stuck my sword straight threw.(4 damage small wolf). The wolf obviously died and I took a second to breath.

"Damn wolfs." I said under my breath as I kept on walking.

Small wolf: -2/2

XWuZHeAR: 10/15

ID: 8635 Battle:10 mob: 10

Out of nowhere another damn wolf came at my neck. It wound up bitting the other side of my neck. (3 damage XWuZHeAR). I got angry and grabbed the wolf cub at the neck.

"You little-..." I said as I slashed the wolf across the body and killed it. (2 damage wolf)

These little things are annoying come to think of it they actually halved me.

XWuZHeAR: 7/15

ID: 8638 battle 6 mob: 10

I was about to begin to run but then still another small wolf poped out of a bush. Before I could react it bit me on the hand. (1 damage XWuZHeAR) at this point i didn't even feel the pain.

"Knock it off!" I yelled while throwing the small wolf down and slashing it down the back. (2 damage small wolf.)

"I gotta get on these tree tops soon they shouldn't be able to get me up there" I thought.

Small wolf 0/2

XWuZHeAR 6/15

ID: 8640 battle:6 mob: 7-1eva=6

Before I can leap up to the trees a small wolf apears hurt in front of me. I got close to see if it was hurt by some other player. But as I got wishing range it lept up and tried to bite me. With out thinking I quickly slash it out of the air. (2 damage small wolf.)

"That... Was a clever trick score one for the wolfs." I said aloud joking to myself.

XWuZHeAR: 6/15

ID:8646 battle:6 mob: 6-1eva=5

I finally was able to make it up to the trees. Not long after jumping tree to tree I spotted what looked like a small wofl up here. It happened to be a slightly bigger wolf that came at me. It wound up bitting my forearm.( 2 damage XWuZHeAR).

"Damn wolf. This is my turf!" I yelled as I slashed its head clean off.( 4 damage medium wolf)

Medium wolf: 0/4

XWuZHeAR: 4/15

ID: 8648 battle: 10 mob: 9

After killing that medium sized wolf I continued to run threw the trees. Then it happened a flash about the size of a mother small wolf ran threw the trees and I redied my cutlass. A small wolf jumped up from behind a branch and got me in the neck. (3 damage XWuZHeAR). I saw my hp bar drop to red.

"Oh sh*t" I quickly said while slashing at the wolf. (2 damage small wolf).

I looked at my bar again it had 1 hp left this was the second time this happened.

XWuZHeAR: 1/15

ID: 8655 XWuZHeAR: 6 mob: 10

I decided to call it quits for today and start heading back to town. While running threw the trees I began to wonder why the wolves out here are so small today. Also about why they attacked me one after the other. When I made it out of the forest it wasn't that long a run on the main path back to the town of beginnings. First I looked for an inn as the sun was already going down. When I walked in the doors of the first inn I found the NPC seemed to have concern for me being 1 hp.

"Uhhh room for one!" I said to the NPC.

"Jesus kid" the NPC said as he handed me the key.

It took me a while to fall asleep as I had forgotten the feeling of an actual bed as I have not slept in one for a year. I got up and went downstairs looking at my full hp bar. Now it's time I got back out there and continued to fight these damn wolves. For some reason they were small like cubs maybe this is like there birthing season in the game. It didn't take long for me to raach the exit of the town. I took out my cutlass and began running along the main path. I kept my eye out for these wolves and avoided them. Then I arrived at the forest and hoped up on the trees.

Suddenly I heard a noise and decided to check it out. I kept my cutlass in front of me as the noise grew louder. When I reached it it was a small wolf sitting on a branch. I had ran up to kill it before it saw me but it had a similar plan. I dodged and made it fall down to the ground below. I jumped off the tree after it and tried to hit it on the way down but missed. The small wofl growled at me and howled in the air.

XWuZHeAR: 15/15

ID: 8731 battle:4 mob: 1

The small wolf began jumping from tree to tree in a circle around me. I decided to be more on the aggressive and launched at it. I slashed down wards but the small wolf but me on the elbow.(1 damage XWuZHeAR) I then flicked my wrist up and launched it in the air. On its way back down I slashed horizontaly and killed it. (2 damage small wolf). Damn little things I'm actually starting to feel bad for them.

"were the hell are these things coming from?" I said aloud as I climbed up to the higher branches.

ID: 8782 battle: 7 mob: 7-1eva= 6

Just I reached the actual tree too I heard the same sound I was getting sick of hearing. It sounded like another small wolf behind me. I drew my cutlass and slashed behind me. I missed and my sword got stuck in the tree. The small wolf then ran up my arm and got me in the neck. (3 damage XWuZHeAR)

"Agghh damnit!" I yelled as I shook the pup off.

XWuZHeAR: 11/15

ID: 8855 battle:2 mob: 10

I decided I didn't have time for this and chucked a monster grenadex1 (good) to distract the wolf. After I saw to wolf chase the grenade I left. I put my curlass away and began leaping threw the trees. Eventually I came across a huge hawk which I was on my way to feed but flew away before I could get there. Just as I got to the spot the hawk was I heard a strange sound.

Small wolf: 2/2 (distracted)

When I reached the source of the noise I was angry it was just another small wolf. I let the wolf come at me and dodged it easily. As it passed me up I slashed behind me and killed it (2 damage small wolf). These small wolfs have infested this village. Just wheni was about to run off I heard the noise again and realized the small wolf I killed wasn't the source.

ID: 8856 battle:9 mob: 6-1 eva = 5

I ran quickly threw the trees looking for the source of the sound. Suddenly I ran into something I wasn't sure was the source of not. Looking down I saw a small wolf and drew my cutlass. Before any fighting could happen I chucked another monster grenadex1 (good). The small wolf looked at it and didn't look away. Just then I heard that noise again and ran off for it.

Small wolf: 2/2 (distracted)

8857 battle:3 mob:9

The sound seemed to come from all difrent dorections. That is until I heard a branch snap begind me. I drew my cutlass again as I ran over to check it out. It turned out to be another small wolf that was already by the time I looked down latched to my neck. (3 damage XWuZHeAR)

"Damnit! I really hate you stupid wolves you know that!" I said as I shook the wolf off.

As it fell I kicked it up and slashed it in half. (2 damage small wolf)

XWuZHeAR: 8/15

8886 battle:7 mob:10