[SP-F1] << feeding the enemy >> COMPLETED.

I had to stretch out a little bit before i started running again. I Really am sick of being hunted by these stupid wolves. Just then I heard the sound again this time it was close. Not knowing what else to do I drew my cutlass. Another small wolf poped up from underneath and bit my hand. (1 damage XWuZHeAR). I tried to slash it off my hand with my sword but it let go and dodged my blade.

"Damn wolves!" I yelled as I readied my cutlass again.

Small wolf: 2/2

XWuZHeAR: 7/15

8888 battle: 5 mob: 8-1eva=7

I stared at the wolf thinking if it made the sound I heard or not. Just then I heard the sound again directly below me atleast now I knew this wolf didn't cause it. I small wolf ran at me as it did I flipped over it and landed on another branch. As I landed I sprinted myself forward in a spiral formation slicing at the wolf. I hit the wolf directly and killed it. (4 damage small wolf) as I hit the wolf I had to grab onto a branch to stay in the trees.

Small wolf: -2/2

8889 battle:10 mob: 2-1eva=1

As I climbed my self up again I heard the noise. I don't really know why I was so interested even though it was probably just another wolf. Thinking this I readied my cutlass and went towards the noise. Naturally on my way another small wolf poped in the way. I just quickly slashed this one and kept heading for the noise.( 2 damage small wolf) It sounded really close this time. "What the hell are you?" I thought to myself while chasing this noise.

Small wolf: 0/2

8890 battle: 6 mob:3-1eva=2

I rushed threw the trees getting hit by the branches. Then I stopped and felt something warm on my feet. I drew my cutlass because I felt fur. When I looked down it did in fact look like a small wolf except it actually looked more like a husky dog pup. I put my cutlass away and looked down at the thing. The noise I heard was it whimpering. I quickly remembered how I told my self I wanted a bird but... I guess since he made his way up here he's ok. I took out my bread and held it in front of his face. The pup stopped whimpering and sniffed at it... Then ate the whole thing in one bite.

8891 LD: 19+1= 20

The little pup got up slowely and barked a few high pitched barks at me and started wagging it's tail. I looked at it more closely now as it did look like just a husky pupppy. It had deep blue eyes that reminded me of she who will not be named... He also had black fur aside from the white strip that ran down his head to his nose and spread out to his ears. He also had some grey fur on the tip of his tail. The pup became extatic at my presence which he just now seemed to truly grasp of.

"Ok pup let's look at your stats." I said as a small menu poped up entitled "familiar stats"

Familiar type: runt of the litter.

Description:

This mob is only available to find during wolf birthing season. Killing one grants no xp col or loot. However taming one as a familiar grants a wide array of difrent assistive skills depending on the specific runt.

Specific familiar type:

This particular pup assists its tamer by using its keen senses to search and detect anything from loot to stealthed players (+1 LD)

<name pup>

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Well il go ahead and name you maruchan after my favorite ramen company." I said to the happy pup as I typed in the name.

Maruchan does indeed have the same acrobatic abilitys I do. As I after I typed in his name he began running across the branches circling me with out falling off. I whistled and started heading back to the town maruchan followed. It downed on me that he used to be a mob so he's probably never been inside the town of beginings. When we reached the edge of the forest I stopped and put him up on my shoulder.

"Ok hang on il get us there in no time."I said to maruchan as I started sprinting.

When I reached the entrance to the town of beginings the little pups eyes widened and he began barking little high pitched barks of excitement.

"Hang on just a bit more, Maruchan." I told the dog as I ran for a wall.

When I reached a wall I jumped up and grabbed a ledge. From there I began scaling the wall using ledges windows and the occasional rope. When We reached the top I set him down. I watched the little dog go crazy looking at all the buildings from up here.

"Ok come on follow me boy!" I yelled as I began jumping rooftop to rooftop and maruchan followed.

Running across the rooftops at my normal speed Maruchan was able to keep up. I started leading him to the center of the town. After reaching the brim of the town center I stopped and rested on a rooftop. I sat down and maruchan casually walked over and sat on my lap. I scratched him behind the ears a little bit.

"Hey you know what? We should get you a collar!" I said to the dog while petting him.

The dog got up and barked frantically in excitement. I didn't exactly know we're to go for a dog collar but I was sure I'd find a place.

I picked him up and put him on my shoulder then began my way to the main shop area. When I reached the street maruchan let out a few high pitched barks. We walked into a lot of tailors and blacksmith shops but none could make a collar for a dog. Eventually maruchan started barking and ran off down the street.

"Hey wait up!" I yelled to the dog I began following.

The dog stopped and started barking excitedly at a shop with no sign. I picked him up and placed him on my shoulder. I entered the shop which had torches on the inside to keep it lit. Behind the counter was an old gyspy looking woman.

"Hey can you make me a dog collar?" I asked the old lady.

The old lady went into the back room with out saying a word and came back out ten seconds later with a box of dog collars.

"Oh wow wait to find this spot maruchan!" I told the dog as I pet his head.

I walked over and looked threw the box each collar had a col pricing. I saw a leather one, a chain one, and even a pierced one. I didn't really like any of them and neither did maruchan seem to. The I finally took out a small neck tie that was supposedly a dog collar. While holding it up I looked at maruchan on my shoulder he seemingly stared back at me and we both nodded.

"Alright well take this red skinny tie here." I told the NPC old lady.

"That'll be 100 col son." The old lady said. I saw the sale window popped up and I accepted the transaction.

-100 Col.

I exited the shop and equipped the tie onto maruchan. It did suit him very well and seemed to make him very happy. It did just look like a red skinny tie for pups. Maruchan barked a couple of high pitched barks again and began wagging his tail. Me and maruchan already seen like a very good duo. It's not everyday you find a pup that can keep up with me running on the rooftops.

"Alright let's go find something to eat." I said to the dog on my shoulder.

"Go find a place to eat" is how I should have phrased it but the pup came along no matter what. I ran down to a spot by the wall I knew that let you get on top of the wall given the right skill. I climbed up the side of a building with maruchan on my shoulder. He barked excitedly as we neared the top. Before I could pull myself up the last ledge maruchan jumped off my shoulder into the roof. After I climbed up I scooped him back up and set him down on my shoulder.

"This climbs not done yet." I told him while scratching his ear.

I ran for a crate on top of this roof and jumped off it grabbing the ledge of the wall. After I pulled us up here the view was amazing.

I walked over near the edge facing the town of beginings and say down. Maruchan came over and sat in my lap again. I oppened my menu and took out the other piece of bread I bought today. I broke off half and gave a piece to maruchan. The pup nibbled and slowely are away at this one. I took my time as well eating my piece. The view really was breathtaking. When the dog finally finished his food he let out a few high pitched barks.

"Your done? Hahaha me too." I said to the dog while letting its head.

"Alright let's have some fun!" I told the dog while setting him to my side.

I took out my guitar which maruchan seemed really interested in. When I began strumming at first he seemed surprised at the noise it made. After he got used to the sound he seemed to like it and started running in circles.

"I know... What I know..." I began to sing for the dog.

Maruchan seemed to be really interested in my music. So much he actually started howling in the chorus of the song as if he could really sing.

After I was done with the song maruchan started jumping up and down with excitement.

"Wow you really like music don't you?" I asked the dog who just barked in return.

I looked at the dog who seemed really happy. The dog started jumping up and down. Then I came up with a great idea.

"Hey maruchan roll over!" I told the dog as it obeyed my command.

"Pretty skiled dog" I thought. I decided I shouldnt stop here so I thought of more tricks for the dog to do.

"Gimme paw boy!" I said as maruchan placed one paw in my hand and barked while wagging his tail.

"Stand up!" I said which made the dog walk on his hind legs.

With all these tricks I decided there's no need to keep the training wheels on. Let's see if this pup can truly do what I do.

"Ok boy show me if you can do this!" I said as I leapt into a hand stand.

Maruchan hopped off his hind legs and somehow began to walk around on his fore legs. Seeing him do this I sprung back to my legs.

"Ok now try a flip like this!" I said as I performed a backflip.

Maruchan did exactly as I did and performed a backflipped. After the dog landed he wagged his tail and barked.

After a couple of hours I could see what he was capable of and we decided it was time to get a little ballsey.

"Ok Maruchan your gonna run at me then il launch you up in the air. Then I'm gonna backflip into a handstand on my cutlass. Which means you'll land on my feet when you come down. Ready?" I said to the pup who was bursting with excitement.

Maruchan sprintied at my hands that were ready to scoop him up. When he set his hind legs in my hands I threw him up high in the air. I then backfliped and balanced on my cutlass. Maruchan came down and landed perfectly on my feet.

"Ok ok we got it now hold it!" I shouted to the dog who began balancing on his hind legs.

I looked forward a little bit and saw the sun going down. Maruchan began to howl as he balanced. I sent Maruchan back into the air by thrusting my legs. I then rolled off my cutlass and caught the pup on his way down.

I set Maruchan down and then sat down and let my legs dangle off the side of the wall facing the sun set. Maruchan crawled onto my shoulder and barked twice. I decided it was time to show Maruchan were I sleep most of the time.

"Alright hang on." I said as I got up and began climbing down to the rooftops.

I began making my way to the shop which was all the way on the other side of the town of beginings. Maruchan barked excitedly as I jumped across rooftops with him on my shoulder. I thought of that thing dogs do with car windows and wondered if Maruchan was living the ultimate of that. The sun finally set so it became night and a full moon could be seen in the distance. Maruchan let out a big howl as he spotted the moon.

Finally we reached the shop that was on the that side of town. I oppened the door and Maruchan ran inside. A few basic recording crystals I had songs on began playing. Maruchan seemed to like the noise and ran towards me. I picked him up and brought him behind the counter. I set him down in my hammock.

"This Is were I sleep and so will you until I get you your own hammock."I said as I scratched the dog behind the ears.

I climbed up into the hammock and set Maruchan on my chest. He layed down and curled up on top of my stomach. Pretty soon he fell asleep on me. Eventually I closed my eyes and slept too.

COMPLETED

Familair gained: Maruchan

Maruchan is a husky dog pup said to be the runt of the wolf litter. He has black fur except a white strip down the center of his face that also spreads to his ears and grey fur on the tip of his tail. He has deep blue eyes and now wears a red neck tie as a collar. Maruchan has a great sense of sight hearing and smell that assist in finding loot and strealthed players.

Familiar enhancement: +1 Loot dice

Title Gained: "The runt tamer"

Col Gained: 800

SP Gained: 2