[SP-F4] - Getting a familiar..

Kosan was alone.. He sat on a bench outside city of floor 4 .. He was really bored , and he was thinking again about what happened.. Until He heard a voice of an old Lady.. "H..Hello kid..!" The elderly spoke "Would.. You like a pet ?.." She asked Kosan.. "Sure.." He answered at the Lady as she tossed him a steak.. "Feed this to an animal you want and it shall follow you , only if it eats it.." The Lady spoke before leaved.. "Is this a quest ?" Kosan asked himself as he got up and started walking towards the woods..

As soon as he entered the forest there could be seen many animals , from bear clubs to wolves and such.. He walked slowly with his sword up in the search of a animal he wanted .. Mostly , until now , he found only gray wolves.. He was searching for a .. Special wolf.."Ok .. I have to find one.. I mean , there should be at least one like the one I want right ?" Kosan asked himself as he saw it.. It was a wolf , not a really big one , that was black and white as colors , with blue eyes.. "I want that one.." Kosan said to himself as he walked closer and closer..

As Kosan was getting closer which each step the wolf started growling like he wanted to kill him.. "Easy boy.." Kosan said as he got the meat out of his inventory and placed it slowly in front of the wolf.. The wolf started eating , finishing it quite fast.. After that Kosan got out a boul he had and poured some water in it.. The wolf drank the water as well , then went at Kosan , where it started licking his hand.. "Good boy.." Kosan said as he got up.. "I'll name you.. Ice.." He added as a small box appeared in front of him "NAME YOUR PET" .. Kosan wrote Ice then clicked on the yes.. As soon as he did that , a new small health bar appeared under his.. Now he had a familiar..

8885 - LD 15 - Familiar with no bonuses accepted .

Kosan started walking and the wolf slowly follows him.. He was happy to have a pet , even if it wasn't much.. Many were going for dragons and such , but Kosan loved dogs.. So he thought a wolf will be a great idea.. As they walked they arrived at the Lake that you could find on this floor.. He was happy to see that this place was pretty empty.. He now had someone to spend time with.. Kosan sat on a log and started making a fire.. The wolf helped him by bringing small branches and such.. As soon as Kosan completed the fire , the wolf laid down at his feet..

As soon as the wolf sat down , Kosan began to play with it by starching Ice on the head and such.. He could see that the Wolf was enjoying the treatment.. "Heh , who thought I will have a pet as a wolf.." Kosan added as he smiled a little.. "Not to long ago , I was fighting those things.. Now.. I am friend with one of them.." Kosan added as the wolf began to lick and playfully bite his hand.."Such a nice pet.." Kosan said as he looked at the sun dissapearing slowly..

As soon as it was night , different wolves and such began to spawn around them.. Kosan wolf began to bark and growl , like it was ready to kill every one of them.. "Easy boy.." Kosan said as he got up and looked around.. The other wolves disappeared .. "Seems you're a fearsome one , isn't that right Ice ?" Kosan asked his wolf as it sort of barked in agreement... "Come on boy , let's get moving.." Kosan said as he got up and started walking towards the nearest cave where he will spend his night with his pet..

As they entered the forest growls of the wolves could be heard.. They walked slowly until they got close to the cave.. Being unlucky , Kosan runs into a BIG pack of wolves.. "Damn me.. Ice , stay behind !" Kosan said to his pet which was growling besides him.. He knew that Ice was powerful , but still , he didn't wanted to see him dead.. Kosan unshealted his sword and got ready to attack the wolves "Here I go !" Kosan said as he started charging towards the wolves..

Kosan - 37/37

Ice - 15/15 (Random HP , won't actually fight)

(All wolves have a base of 1 damage , but they ignore all the mitigation )

Wolf 1 - 7/7

Wolf 2 - 7/7

Wolf 3 - 7/7

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

Kosan charged at the first wolf of the pack , swiped his sword through the wolf fur , and with a swift move he send it to the underworld , leaving behind only some small hexagons that flew through the air before disappearing.. Then he jumped back and got ready to face the fury of the wolves that were still alive..

As he stood there he could've hear the wolves and Ice's growl , waiting for the enemy to make a move.. "Ice , boy , calm down will you ?.." Kosan said as he smiled at him and raised his sword again.."Let them come.." He added as he smiled..

Kosan - 37/37

Wolf 1 - Dead

Wolf 2 - 7/7

Wolf 3 - 7/7

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

As Kosan Waited the pack jumped on him starting biting him.. Ice tossed one of them back , not even leaving it to land a hit on Kosan.. He then shakes off all the wolves then kicks the rest back to the pack as he waited to attack again.. He checked his HP to seebhe lost 4 HP from an attack like this on such a low floor.. "Damn it !" Kosan said as he got ready to charge again at the pack of wolves , hopefully to kill again one of them..

(My roll from the post that is above this is 8900

The rolls for the wolves are 8902 , 8903 , 8904 , 8905 , 8906)

Kosan - 37/37

Wolf 2 - 7/7

Wolf 3 - 7/7

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

Kosan charged at the second wolf of the pack, he repeated his move , swiped his sword through the wolf fur , and with a swift move he send it to the underworld , leaving behind only some small hexagons that flew through the air before disappearing.. Then he jumped back and got ready to face the fury of the wolves that were still alive..

As he stood there he could've hear the wolves and Ice's growl , waiting for the enemy to make a move.. "Ice , boy , calm down will you ?.." Kosan said as he smiled at him and raised his sword again."I can handle em...." He added as he smiled..

9040 - BD - 9

Kosan - 37/37

Wolf 2 - Dead

Wolf 3 - 7/7

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

The pack attacked him again and he managed to dodge the most besides one that hit him had , biting him from his leg.. Kosan fell on his knees , the impact was strong.. Luckily enough , Ice came and bite the wolf off him , then growled at the remaining pack.. From the 6 that were on the start now it remained as 4.. They will soon die , and Kosan was pleased with it.

9042 , 9043 , 9044 , 9045

Kosan - 30/37

Wolf 3 - 7/7

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

Kosan got up once more.. He was hurt.. "Those damn wolves !" He yelled as he charged at the third from the pack.. He ended this one like the rest.. A small , swift move and poof , it disappeared from the game.. Kosan was bored and wanted to go to a cave to spend his time there.. "Let's end this fast Ice.." He said to his dog as he got ready to be attacked by the pack..

9047 - BD 10

Kosan - 30/37

Wolf 3 - Dead

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

The first wolf of the pack charged at Kosan.. Most of the wolves were angered because of their loss.. This one jumped and bit Kosan from the hand , inflicting some damage to it.. "Fuuu.. Get it down !" He yelled like someone was there to help him.. Actually , he was Alone.. His familiar tried to help him , but it only angered the only 2 wolves more.. The others came and bite him from the leg , which such force he collapsed on the ground .. "Help me ..." Kosan said on a low tone as he got grab of his sword..

9081 - MD - 9

9082 - MD - 10

9083 - MD - 9

Kosan - 23/37

Wolf 4 - 7/7

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

Kosan fought back.. He got the sword of his , Frostbite , from the ground and with a swift move he put an end to one of the wolves from his leg.. Then with his ,now free, foot kicked the wolf out of the other , then the wolf from the hand.. It only remained 2 dogs against him.. This wasn't gonna last much longer , but you could've see the anger of the dogs which were ready to attack again Kosan ...

9084 - BD 5 + 2 = 7

Kosan - 23/37

Wolf 4 - Dead

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

Not after too long the wolves split , both running into the forest.. "Come out here cowards !" Kosan yelled as he sat in the middle of a opened zone .. Anyone could've attacked him now.. Anything had a small chance of killing him.. Kosan sat and waited.. Growls and barks from the forest.. "Come out already ! I'm not scared !" Kosan said as he waited and waited.. "Guess they leaved .." Kosan said to himself as he shealthed his sword and walked slowly towards Ice..

9085 - Miss

Kosan - 23/37

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

As Kosan shealthed his swords the wolves came back , but only one attacked Kosan.. This , got bit , but he kicked it back quite fast as well.. "You fu**ing wolves !" Kosan yelled as he got his sword out and walked slowly towards them.. Kosan was bored and angered by this.. He wanted to finish the wolves already..And this task wasn't going to take a lot more.. He wanted to go to the cave , spend his night there , then come back out and go on an adventure with his wolf..

9086 - Hit

Kosan - 21/37

Wolf 5 - 7/7

Wolf 6 - 7/7

Kosan unshealted his sword and went there slowly.. He was bored by the wolves and by what they did.. They've bit him a lot , and he wanted to end it already.. As Kosan was walking towards them with the sword out , snow started falling from the sky.. "Snow..?" Kosan asked himself as he stopped for a second.. "Focus.. Focus on the battle.. Mari learnt you that.." Kosan said as he started charging towards a wolf and end it with a swift swipe.. It remained as 1v1 now..

Kosan - 21/37

Wolf 5 - Dead

Wolf 6 - 7/7

The remaining wolf wasn't going to go down so easily.. He started running towards Kosan and headbutted him in the chest.. Kosan sword flew as the wolf stayed on top of him and growled in his face.. "God , I hope I won't die here.. " Kosan said to himself as he tried to reach his sword.. It was a failure , but that didn't stopped him.. He pushed the wolf off , then kicked him in the face .. After that he got up and got his sword ready to be attacked again..

9089 & 9090

MD - 9 & BD - Miss.

Kosan - 21 HP

Ice - 15 HP

wolf - 7 HP

The last wolf charged at Kosan and jumped , trying to bite him fro. The neck.. Luckily , Kosan blocked it and tossed the wolf on the ground.. "Time to die now.." Kosan said as he grabbed hold of the hilt of his sword and stroke it in the head of the wolf.. After the wolf disappeared , he got the sword and put it back in the hilt.. Ice came and jumped on Kosan's chest.. "Wow wow , easy bud !" He said as his wolf started licking his face... "You are such a good pet.." Kosan said as he started to play with him outside in the snow.. "We should get going to the teleporter , so we go at my "house" " Kosan said as he got up.. "Come on bud , let's get going !" He added as he started running slowly..

As they kept running they got to the teleporter quite fast.. "Okay bud , my cave is on floor 3 , let's teleport there and go to your new place okay ?" He spoke to the wolf like it could've understand him.. Truly speaking , he was acting more like a Husky Dog , but he was looking like a wolf.. He enjoyed that.. "Floor 3 !" Kosan said while staying on the teleporters platform.