[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> Joining the Guardians.

Alyss had finally gathered all her new gear and had even applied to a guild, she had messaged the guild leader of Guardians of Aincrad to come with her on a quest so that she could prove that she was worthy of there glory. So Alyss had taken the quest Long Live The Queen, and had taken off to the second floor where she would be waiting for Lessa to arrive, since Alyss was not quite sure on where they had to actually begin on the quest, she just knew something about a rare boss out in the fields.

Alyss had her newly made cutlass Yarj with her and her newly crafted armor, that was not much of an armor but Alyss did still love it since it did give her quite some nice stats that she was in need of to progress faster.

Despite her heavy armor, the Guardian carried herself across the meadow with long, hurried strides. She moved as one might expect a front-liner to move, visibility at ease in her breastplate and gauntlets. She had spent so much time in her equipment that it hardly hindered her mobility anymore.

"Hello there," Lessa greeted warmly, slowing to a halt beside the young woman who stood alone. "You must be Alyss." In a practiced motion, Lessa opened her menu and unequipped her gauntlets. Then, she offered a bare hand to her companion. "Hope you don't mind handshakes," she quipped, smiling. "I know they're pretty old fashioned, but there are some habits I just can't break." She laughed softly. "I suppose I'm an old soul."

"Anyway," she continued, "my name is Lessa. I'm the leader of the Guardians. I understand that you're interested in joining our ranks?"

Alyss had been looking around where she was standing for some time since she was not actually sure how Lessa did look, so she was just looking for god knows what.

not long after did she hear some metallic sounds from behind her as she could see some kind of tank coming closer she smiled to the person.

And as the person came to a hold and introduced herself as Lessa, Alyss smiled and held out her hand to shake Lessa's hand "I don't mind handshakes, not at all. as long as people don't do it with there cold metal gloves" she said and giggled softly.

"Yeah your right i would love to join the ranks of the guardians, since i had heard you guys were in need of good people, and what better way to test my new gear then invite you out on a hunt for the Wasp Queen that is said to spawn somewhere on this floor"

"Well then, we're happy to have you." Lessa drew her hand back after Alyss shook it. "If we're all finished shaking hand," she commented with a wink, "I'll go ahead and put my cold, metal gloves back on."

"We are always in need of good people," the leader admitted. "The purpose of Guardians is to not only protect the people of Aincrad, but prepare new players for the front-lines. I recently lost someone very important to me in a boss fight." Her voice trailed as her cheerful expression was shadowed by sadness. Suddenly, the blonde rid her mind of the thought with a quick shake of her head. "I just don't want that to happen again, if I can help it. I want to forge a strong community. I want a guild filled with people who can depend on each other." Her smiler returned, though it was not as brilliant as it had been a moment before. "If you think you're up for that, we would love to have you."

"As for the queen." Lessa's attention moved to their surrounding, blue gaze combing the meadow. "You look like you'll do fine on your own. You have some excellent equipment and you're already a level six. But I will absolutely help you take it down, if you need it. Then we can talk about your initiation into the guild."

Alyss smirked "Sure, i can't wait to test out the new weapon that Tyger crafted me" she said and said "Sure we should get moving, can't wait to be an official member of the guild, i'm still quite low level my self but been lucky with drops so i got quite powerful gear for my level" she said and started walking.

"I would not mind your help with the boss, after all its more fun to be two then one, and we can start training team work right away if you like since, im not a tank".'

Alyss then went out and looked around the field "So does it say anywhere how many you need to kill for it to spawn in?"

"The more the merrier," Lessa replied, smiling. "I've never had too much fun taking on bosses by myself. Did it once. Nearly died." At the thought, the player shivered. "I'd rather not do that again." Then, realizing that she may have upset the newer player with her talk of death, she quickly added, "not that either one of us will be dying today, of course. This quest isn't too bad, and I'll have your back every step of the way."

The blonde drew her heavy sword. It glowed a vibrant pink, and seemed to pulse with energy in her hands. "I'm not actually sure," was her answer. "I've never actually finished up this quest. I vote we just cut down wasps until we find what we're looking for. No doubt, you can use the experience and the materials.

With her claymore, she pointed toward a pair of wasps. They hovered about fifty yards off, completely unaware of their presence. "How about those two?"

Wind Wasp 1: 15/15

Wind Wasp 2: 15/15

(Each wasp deals 2 damage. When a player rolls a 1, she is poisoned and loses an additional 1 health regardless of damage mitigation).

"So just kill until some larger wasp spawns, sounds like its grinding time, and thats quite the weapon your wearing there" she said and smiled at Lessa.

Alyss then did draw her cutlass that looked like something just taken out of a pirate movie, as she was now ready to charge the wasps.

"So are you ready?, then we be going for those wasps and kill em in no time" Alyss said and bend down in her knees and then did take off charging with all her speed towards the wasps

As she did reach the first one of them she did jump and spin making her sword cut the back of the wasp dealing five damage and effecting it with bleed effect making it take two additonal damage for two turns.

The wasp soon tried to attack and did sting towards Alyss but with its roll Alyss did easily evade the sting from the wasp as the other wasp had not quite noticed what was going on yet so it's turn was skipped.

ID 9287 BD 8 MB2

[Alyss 15/15]

[Lessa 46/46]

[Wasp One 8/15] Bleeding one more round.

[Wasp Two 15/15]

[Alyss Deals 5 Damage + 2 Bleed Damage ]

[Wasp One Misses]

Watching the young woman in action brought a small smile to Lessa's lips. "Nice technique," she called out, readying her own weapon. The edge of her pink claymore shimmered under the direct sunlight, throwing the rays in various different directions as she leaped into action. The blade cut the air at an upward diagonal, targeting the wasp Alyss had just attacked. Blood oozed from cracks in its green armor, and its flight pattern was jagged as it reeled from the last hit.

Her blade raked across the wasp's midsection, stripping a decent amount of health from the monster. At the same time, it wedged its stinger under her arm, but it harmlessly bounced over her breastplate. "Nice try," the blonde hissed through clenched teeth, backpeddling to join Alyss.

{[9965] Battle: 5 + 3 (accuracy) = 8. Hit. Lessa deals 8 damage - base, +1 athletics, +2 Hell Rose, +4 two-handed skill. Mob: 8. Wasp deals 0 damage (damage mitigation).}

Alyss 15/15

Lessa 46/46

Wasp One Dead

Wasp Two 15/15

Alyss smirked as she did see the first wasp go down in just two hits "This seems like we should attack one each next time we pull, since we basically beat em too easy" she said and did spin her Cutlass then did sprint towards the last wasp.

and as she got towards it the wasp did try to sting Alyss but just like its friend it did miss and Alyss did cut it all the way up from the down side of it dealing five points of damage and two points of bleed damage.

Alyss then stands up behind the wasp and smirks "Come on Lessa show me you can split that wasp in half in one clean swipe why would you else wield such a large weapon"

ID 9967 BD 8+3 MB3

[Alyss 15/15]

[Lessa 46/46]

[Wasp One 0/15] Dead

[Wasp Two 8/15] Bleeding for 2 damage on Lessa's turn.

[Alyss Deals 5 Damage + 2 Bleed Damage ]

[Wasp One Misses]