(PP-F8) Witch of the Black Forest (Lessa)

The morning of the 13th on a friday i decided to get up and do something. When i awoke in my bed i heard a knocking at my door. 

Who could that be at this early in the morning? I asked myself as i threw a shirt on and walked over to the door and opened it to she the bright face of Dmitri, my assistant since the Eye Of Night guild.

Im glad to see you have gotten up this morning Ryu, its getting kinda late for you to sleep in isnt it? He asked being a smart ass like usual.

Eh...i dont really have a reason to get up in the morning...at least, not that early anyway. i explained to him

Well....you now have one. He handed me a slip of paper. This is the newest thing that comes in almost like a quest.

I took the piece of paper from him and smiled. I placed it on the desk destined to read it in a moment after Dmitri was finished with his business here.

You're welcome...just dont forget me haha, go get her tiger....or Dragon i guess we call you now haha. He said before walking down the hallway with a wave of his hand.

I closed the door and swiped the piece of paper from the desk and began to read it. As i read the note i brought up my message board because i knew exactly what this was about. The note read something about a witch mysteriously showing up in the forest and turning the trees into walking creature that liked to attack adventures, but that wasnt everything, all the forest life was becoming hostile and they are looking for someone to stop the witch before things got out of hand. I messaged the one person i thought would help me the best...the girl ive come to like...Lessa...telling her to meet me in the Main City on floor 8 by the water fountain. I headed out after grabbing my blade from the side of my bed.

Heavy armor clanged loudly with every long, hurried stride. The woman burst into the city's town square, face flushed with exertion, blonde hair bouncing along behind her. Even when she spotted her target, her pace did not slow until she was at his side.

"Ryu," the girl demanded, blue pools searching his visible purple one for some sort of explanation. "I received your message, and I came right away. Are you okay?"

The message had been cryptic, simply asking her to meet him by the fountain. Lessa, who hardly knew the man, had immediately assumed that he was in some sort of trouble. That was her nature, she supposed; anyone who reached out to her probably needed either immediate aid, or some sort of favor. And the Guardian had always had a difficult time saying no.

I watched her run towards me and call out my name. She seemed semi-angry but she was going to have to get over it. With the dragon mask on the only visible part of my eye was the black pupils but i still hid my right eye from the world. I lifted the letter from Dmitri and handed to her.

Do you remember.....when you said we could meet up sometime later....and do something? I asked shyly, but doing my best "batman" impression. Well i had a research assistant find something and this is what we found. There is a witch in the forest cursing all of its inhabitants to become hostile creatures and attack random adventurers, and its our job now to go out there and stop her once and for all....What do you say?

I was hoping she would be excited...and no matter what happened...i was going to call this a date...at least for myself. What was most important now is that she said she would be willing to take up this adventure with me and travel onward to slay this witch and everything she stood for.