[PP-F1] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest) (For Silver-Solis)

The Starting City, ah... there was never a floor as overpopulated as this one! Of course it was, it served as a "safe haven" to those who were still weak. The bluenette could remember a time, when the city was her safe haven, but it was a long time ago. Such a long time ago. She happened to be one of the rare types who didn't seem fazed by the situation at all, but she had her concerns as well. As to the disappearances of others around her. And that was how she came to, that was how she begun to combat. And from there on, she'd work to unravel the mysteries of this virtual world, and figure out the answers to the questions which remained unsolved. But death was a real thing in the game, it existed. And she couldn't help but retrace all of her memories at the simple thought. Everything about this world... it was cruel, yet such a beautiful place. 

The young adventurer set foot into the <<Town Of Beginnings>>, a city she hadn't been to for quite a while. Albeit she had been around the lower levels, the first two didn't often pique her interest enough. But the bluenette had been wanting to give the familiar town a visit, just for today. In her past experiences, she'd wound up helping others out with quests, and whatnot. She didn't mind helping others, and she didn't mind a little stroll either. Her bright golden eyes would watch from afar as the players of Aincrad bustled about the city, frantically rushing to get the best prices from merchant shops, a few casually conversations here and there. Gladly, it seemed to be less frantic, but more lively in place of it. A relaxed smile graced her lips as she'd whisper in a low tone that nobody could hear - but herself. "I'm back!"

At first she'd make her way to a sidewalk towards the left, flinching as a cluster of players walked past her in a rush. They didn't care less of the fact that others were in front of them, they just shoved through. Haine scoffed in offense before shaking her head and walking off, pushing her hair to the side hastily. She'd been walking towards one of her favorite pastry shops for the heck of it, since there was nothing better to do. However, she'd been a little careless, repeating the action towards another passerby. A slight sigh escaped her lips as she'd turn her head to the right, glancing at an older looking male player, who was shoved to the side. It was up to his reflexes, whether or not he was able to balance himself or fall to the ground/  "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention!" She added a hint of exclamation to make herself seem more sincere, since she wasn't sure of what to do at the moment. The bluenette was kind of course, but she wasn't a saint who'd go on their knees and bed for forgiveness.

Solis fell to the ground (Guy who was pushed over was him) and got up smiling "Its OK! No harm done!" he said gleefully. he loved meeting new people "Well...since this is our first time meeting Let me introduce me to you!" He jumped up a bit "The Name is SIlver-Solis! Call me Solis for short. You may recognize my name from a similar game like this from the past. I'm the great defender!" he had a high ego even though he wasnt that well known "I'ma Spear user! well shield and spear if i had one..." he looked a bit sad now then instantly back to happy "What about you? Whats your name?! also...how do you log out? i have been trying for hours..."

Haine jumped slightly as the enthusiastic purple haired player rambled on. She'd sweat drop nervously and laugh under her breath, folding her arms together as she'd smile softly. For some odd reason, he reminded her of her self back when the game had started. This world could do wonders, or maybe it was just in her head all along. Honestly, it had been a year after all. Nowadays, a year is just as equivalent in mental growth as a couple. She shoved her thoughts out of her mind and started to think of a decent, non wordy reply to his greeting. "Well..." She trailed off in a soft voice. "The name's Haine! Haine Yudai." Suddenly her tone picked up as she suddenly exclaimed, before she'd grin proudly. "I specialize in using the katana and I'm good at - staying alive. Pssh, or so I think." the bluenette noted casually, with a hint of sarcasm as she'd smirk at the 'staying alive' part. A frown formed on her face as he'd mention the log out button. This caused her to snap a little.

"Hun, you've been trying to log out all this time? Well let's say it's an... in game feature. They'll let you log out once the game is done. Yeah you're wondering if I'm going batshit?" she laughed lightly afterwards, holding her hand out for a simple handshake. Usually, that was what she always did when greeting players for the first time. Some weird habit.

He shook her hand "So Haine....Why can you only log out once? Eh... It doesnt matter! All that matters that I am here now and alive! right? " he cheered up a bit than drew his spear "really miss those old abilities...So what are they called here? Skills right? I have none..." for this he was a bit sad again then instantly cheered up "Probably because Im a low level! Doesn't mean i Cant get higher and the best defender that ever was!"

Haine's face grew serious as she tried to answer his question in a way that anyone could understand. But when reality became so stupid? How would they ever believe. Death in game? Just how could she explain such a thing and expect someone to go along with it? "W-" She sighed in relief as he trailed off to other things. "W-Well of course! Just, make sure you aren't low on health... You DON'T want that! Word of advice okay? But you'll live if you try your best!" Haine gulped when she slipped out the word live. She wasn't sure if he knew of the death game. He should have, there was a public announcement in SAO. Maybe he was stubborn, or refusing to believe it. "Pssh, you bet. Some of the strongest players made it up there with that too. Say, you seem cool! Would you like me to lend you a hand? I'll help ya' get those skills back." She winked, offering him help so he could get stronger from then on.

Such determination had potential, or maybe it was just in her head. But she felt like it would be a shame to pass by like that. All she could do was wait for his answer, and she'd decide from there.

"Really?! I can get iron wall back?! I defended everyone from harm! Especially with my speed! No one with get hurt with the great protector here!" he rejoiced wildly Having the feeling of being a hero back. "So how will i get it back? I thought it didnt exist in this game! wait......I need a grand shield..." he looked a bit sad now knowing he needed such a advanced shield

Haine's eye twitched as he'd ramble on about being superior. She swore she almost felt her nerve pop. "Hmm... say what about speed?" she snorted, remembering her elder brother and his superior speed... yeah that kid would have a tough time topping it. "Well if you want a badass shield, I suggest you get more strong than fast. Just saying! Plus you need a crapload of col, so I'm assuming you probably are broke?" the bluenette questioned as she tilted her head. "A good way to get stronger for a rookie... hmm..." Haine remembered one of the first quests she accomplished on her first steps in Aincrad. The quest for the Anneal Blade, she'd like to call it. In all honesty, it was about the easiest combat related task she had ever done. Maybe it wasn't at the start, but she always thought about the quest when helping out new players. It was a little better than basic grinding, since it came with a better quality blade than normal. "Well, I suppose I have an idea, so listen up!" she grinned. "I have something fun in mind, I personally think it's a little more exciting of a quest than a basic kill boar spree is. The <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>, promise ya' won't die. So you in for it?" Haine tapped her foot as she waited. She had been somewhat eager to take the quest again, even though there was no challenge. She'd have to be careful with the higher mobs, and that was about all.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it!" Haine exclaimed irritably as he started to scream in a voice that was a little bit higher than what she could tolerate. "So, first we start - oh it's such a shame I think I forgot!" the bluenette mimicked a gasp before rolling her eyes and replying. "Okay, let's get straight to the point here. Our goal is to find a re-spawning nepent boss near the very end of floor one. We'll be going into a forest, so make sure you're up for it. On the way we'll find smaller nepents, pretty sure you can kill those in one shot hmm? I might stay back and watch you, I mean I don't want to ruin your fun,"  she smirked before awaiting his reply. She had to admit that she was getting  little impatient since she was eager to start off the quest, but that wasn't a good thing at all. You see, Haine was in the process of training herself into becoming calm and cool. In the process she didn't know where her rude mouth came from, but she changed. Oh well, she was perfectly fine the way she was. God dang it Sword Art Online. "I'll be waiting." Haine noted as she stretched lazily and yawned.

"I'll one shot them no problem as long as i have this here trusty spear!" He threw it up in the air making the point nearly hit the top of his head then caught before it could "Im ready when you are!" he was very egear to go on the quest "First quest yeah! Adve-"  he suddenly stopped talking then sighed a bit "Only if they were here. Adventae..."

"Great! Now follow me... and what the heck is Adventae?" Haine chirped as she'd then ask <<Silver-Solid>> curiously. She'd make her way through the clusters of players. She'd stop occasionally to apologize at players who she'd pushed over a little, and scoff at those who didn't give a flying flip that they shoved her out of their path. "Ah, so how long have you been here? And did you just recently start leveling...? I'm just curious, no offence." the bluenette kept moving through until there was an open space, free of the hindering crowds. "Whew! We made it out, and a few more minutes, we should be outside the safe zones, okay? You know... what that means? I hope so," she grinned cheesily, oblivious about whether or not her words were insulting in a manner. It was a weird habit, and a new flaw she had developed over the past month. She blamed it on growing up, but she honestly didn't care regardless. "I'll try to be of use today, hopefully. I've never really taught players how to combat, I just got acquainted with them... we'll see today." For a minute, the young adventurer blanked out on Solis.

"Well Adventae was a guild of mine in a old game. Adventure onwards! we said but we said aventae because it just sounded better. I recently got here if 7 hours counts as recently.... and yes i have started leveling! Experience on little piggies! unimpressive if you ask me..." he noticed her spaced out now "Um...hello? Anyone?" he felt a bit ignored now hating when he doesnt have attention 

"Well, I'll give you pros on creativity. Hah, you should look at some names! They sure are hilarious," she laughed while walking onwards, trying to keep up a decent conversation with whatever she could think of. "Ah boars? B-Boars..." Haine frowned as she'd remembered her previous experiences with them. "Geez, don't you hate those meatsacks? They're probably the most persistent things you'll see for a while... they're just intimidating. For me, it's not the level that I look at. It's, all in the appearances. Kill me if you'd like, but it's only my first time experiencing virtual reality." She talked about the boars with a smile as she'd enter the open field areas. It was normal to find some players out here, since they were most likely trying to get a few levels in. "Well this is the plain areas, the area is probably all the way in this direction," Haine looked towards him and pointed to the left before nodding confidently. "So, u-umm..." Haine tried to think of what to say next, but she simply held herself back since she had most likely talked more than she was needed to. "Well then...."

"I've told you, haven't I? Nepents! They kind of look like walking plants, they ARE big things too. The boss is kind of frightening to be honest, but it's HP isn't monstrous, which is good." She noted whilst unsheathing her katana and slinging it over her shoulder quickly. "I'll keep the loot part a secret for now, you'll just have to find out." She walked past the players who were fighting boars, moving towards the right to avoid getting into the monster's attack range. When confronted, those things were kind of hard to get rid of, unfortunately. She'd glance back a few times to look at <<Silver-Solis>>, before looking ahead of herself, grinning as the atmosphere began to change, the geographical regions beginning to gradually turn into a different setting. "I think we're close to that certain area, we'll walk a little farther and see about that!"

Haine stood there blinking dumbfoundedly as Solis let out an enthusiastic outburst, rushing forward and mentioning the nepents. "Yeah, way too similar. To be frank." "PATIENCE, my friend! Let's go there first, it's one hell of a cliffhanger spot," the bluenette smirked eagerly, pointing to a foresty area, where it'd no longer be spacious, but more enclosed. As she'd walk closer towards the "field" of trees, strange animal-like noises were heard. But they weren't anything you'd hear in real life. It had a unique sound, and it usually made others wonder what in the world that noise was linked to. "Hmm, I wonder what that is~?" She placed a finger to her chin, tilting her head slightly as she'd joke about the noise. They WERE the nepents, she just wanted to see his reaction akin to her words. Getting to the far side of floor one took less time than she thought it would, maybe things were just a little fast paced, but she was at least happy to get there quick. Taking a whole day w - it wouldn't be her ideal way of spending the whole day.

"Well that's why it's called a death game, genius!" Haine retorted as she'd watch Solis run about the field out of the blue. "Well, that's a surprise... I don't know how to execute this quest out." She tucked a strand of her blue hair behind her ear, picking up a rock and throwing it at a tree as he'd bicker about other things. She repeated her action of throwing the rock at the tree whilst responding. "I said cliffhanger, not cliff. We're in a forest, but if you'd like to find the edge of Aincrad you're more than welcome to," she replied with a smile of twisted emotions. After throwing the rock, she descended deeper into the forest, hearing a few rustles in the ground. A plant-like mob appeared behind her. "Here's a close up of the Nepent minion, look all you want. Wait- step aside please?" 

Haine smirked as she swung her katana off her shoulders and slashed away at the 'minion' in one hit, not even bothering to do all those fancy combat things. Most likely, she was saving that for the boss, even if it wouldn't be a major challenge to her. Haine spotted a few more of them ahead. "Think you can handle it? There's a few different levels of nepents, so be careful by the way."

Nepent - 0/2 - DEAD

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.