Hello! me SIiver-Solis here! Here to bring some new skill suggestions!

Speed of a wings beat: Can do two actions in one turn (Cool down 6 post)

Tri elemental:inflict Blindness (Lower accuracy) On a 5. Inflict paralysis on 6. Inflict bleed on a 7 (Note. does not do actual damage. only infliicts condition) do damage with blindness on 8. Do damage with paralasis on 9. Do damage with bleed on 10. (Cool down usable once every 13 post)

Power of an iron wall: take no damage for yourself OR take halve damage rounded up for a ally (Cool down 9)

After image: attack is multiplied by 1.25 rounding down (Cooldown 5 post)

Hope you like my ideas!

"Thing is we dont know many skills though! There is such a small amount of them when you think about it thats there is no room for real uniqueness! Its the cardinal system correct? a system with the power of generating any scenario any we just stick to what we know? The cardinal system can create anything and since the admins are sort of like it shouldnt they have the power to create anything they want as long as its balanced?

How bout one called Eternal Strife? Here something I was thinking.

Eternal Strife: A skill that allows a player to block with any weapon, and upon the dice roll requirements can reduce the damage in total, never reflect it, and if failed the player takes full damage and is stunned for two turns. But if the skill succeeds, the opponent fails to cause damage and is also stunned for 2 turns, the time rate for a cool down is 10 turns, and can only be used three times during a single topic.

Effect: Upon Natural Dice roll of 8-10: No damage is taken, and opponent is stunned for 2 turns, but on rolls of 1-7: hence player sustains full damage and is stunned for 2 turns.

Cool Down Rate: 10 Turns

Times Used: 3 per topic.

What about that one, has a high cool down rate, has a backfire effect that is equal to the effect, and also can only be used so many times.

GM's are working on skills - in line with the Sword Art Skills we have planned for a future update!

And No there are no skills for shields. If I am not  Mistaken Solis, you are a two handed spear user? If you are you cannot use a shield. 

Most Cool Down rates, unless used in a boss battle have little to no point in quests or PvP as they would still be too OP; but still - it's wonderful hearing suggestions regarding skills and how we can further improve the site.

Eternal Strife still sounds incredibly over powered.