[SP-F7] Quest: Feeding the Enemy

The mountain Shinex climbs was slippery. There were times he almost fell, but his acrobatics saved him. "Man, why did I come here? Either way it's too late to go back" he said to himself. Shinex got better at being with people. He decided to get a companion. He heard people talking about taming mobs, but you'd need a certain food item. Shinex is looking to find a carnivore as a companion. He hasn't eaten a meat item before, but he loves meat in the real world. "I need to kill something like a mountain goat or something." Shinex got towards to a flat surface to rest and scan out the area. "I'm really excited to complete this quest." 

Shinex started scanning the area and couldn't find any mobs that he needed. "Great, I need to continue searching. What's worse is that I gotta climb this slippery mountain again. Maybe I could find a dry area." Shinex carefully made his way to another part of the mountain. He tried to find a dry area but was having trouble with it. After moving for a few minutes, he started to find some mobs that he wanted. "Should I chase it? It looks weak but it could be really strong." Shinex thought to himself a bit more and decided to continue moving. He wanted a more populated area.

"Ah this is great! No more slipping and falling." The rocks were as dry as Shinex wanted it. Dragonic Slicer was sheathed in the scabbard on the back of Shinex's waist. He had it out earlier to make sure something like a Rock Golem wouldn't appear, but it turns out Shinex kinda got carried away and assumed that nothing would attack him. Turns out Shinex is wrong. The mobs started to take notice of him and started to make their way towards him. "Ah crap! I gotta get myself out of here." Shinex quickly turned up his pace. He'd grab rocks with his hands and use his legs to help him move. Until he made his way to another flat area, he'd take out his sword. "Now I wish what I'm fighting had meat!"

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6(-2) on the d10 (mob) dice.

A rock golem made its way to Shinex's flat surface. Once its foot touched the ground, Shinex dashed in. He quickly made an uppercut slice and dropkicked the golem. He rolled backwards and got up. Just as he turned, a fist made its way towards Shinex. If it was a normal player, the fist would have landed. Shinex was quick enough to lean back. Everything was slow for Shinex. He was just relieved he dodged the hit. God, I can't believe I didn't notice him. Shinex noticed another golem on the flat area. "Dang it. I gotta fight three of them." Shinex was nervous, but excited. The most he fought was two mobs at the same time. Looks like Shinex got another challenge.

Shinex: 22/22

Rock Golem1: 14/14

Rock Golem2: 14/14

Rock Golem3: 6/14 (-6)(-2)

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9503 MD: 3

The second golem ran towards Shinex and tried to kick him. The attack was very easy to dodge. Shinex rolled under the golem and swung his leg. The golem fell down face first. I won't have to worry about that one for a bit he thought. Shinex quickly got up and faced the other two golems. The golem that Shinex attacked charged him. "Crap! He's fast!" The golem swung to the left with its right arm. Shinex leaned back and dodged it. It then swung right with its left arm. Shinex quickly ducked. Damn it. I can't last on the defense.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex quickly made an uppercut swing on the golem in front of him. The golem completely shattered and gave Shinex some loot. The screen disappeared when Shinex accepted it and focused on the other two golems. I gotta continue using my speed. They won't be able to catch up to me. I still don't know how much damage they do. The golem that attacked first charged Shinex. The ground shook while it ran. Shinex rolled to his right and faced the golem. He jumped back a few times to give himself some range. He focused on the second golem that just got up. Shinex knew that it would attack next.

Rock Golem3: 0/14 (-6)

Loot: 1 material, 70 Col

• ID: 9504 MD: 6(-1)
  • ID: 9505 BD: 7
  • ID: 9506 MD: 7(-2)

The golem ran towards Shinex and tried to punch his chest. Shinex jumped up causing the golem to punch the rock behind him. Shinex landed on the golem's arm and slashed horizontally at the golem's head. He then jumped off and focused on the other golem as the one he attacked held onto its face and tried to recover. Come on Shinji. You just gotta keep it up for a little bit longer. The golem quickly ran towards Shinex. Its speed was built up. Shinex didn't expect this, but he still managed to dodge. He rolled under its legs like before. He faced the two golems which also faced him. I need to hurry up and end it.

Rock Golem2: 8/14 (-6)

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  • ID: 9507 BD: 8

Shinex wanted to focus on the already damaged one, so that's what he did. He ran towards the two, slid to the left, and then uppercut slashed the golem that was already damaged. Shinex didn't realize it, but he was too quick for the golems to react. Shinex had a critical due to him surprising the golem with the attack. The golem shattered, but Shinex didn't get any reward. Normally he would be disappointed, but he was fighting something so he was glad. He turned left and faced the last golem. It raised its fist up and smashed down on Shinex. Unfortunately, Shinex jumped back and the golem's arm ended up in the ground. Shinex used this opportunity to slice through the golem. Shinex pretty much hurried that attack. He could have focused and got another critical hit. He didn't mind. One golem was dead, and the other one is injured. Shinex hasn't gotten a scratch yet. That's thanks to his +2 Evasion enhancements. 

Rock Golem1: 8/14 (-6)

Rock Golem2: 0/14 (-6)(-2)

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9508 BD: 9
  • ID: 9510 MD: 2

Shinex dashed in and positioned his sword to his left side. After getting close enough he swung it right. After slashing he rolled under the golem and jumped over a rock behind it. He turned around and noticed the golem try to punch him. Shinex jumped up and landed on the golem's hand. He did the same attack as he did last time. After completing it, he turned around and faced the golem. The golem was still for some reason. Maybe it's angry? It turned around and slammed down on Shinex's area. Shinex dodged by jumping back. This punch is harder than before. Then again, I've never got punched by this guy. I still gotta be careful.

Rock Golem: 3/14 (-6)(-6)(-1)

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex ran in and slashed downwards. The golem quickly grabbed the blade of the sword and glared at Shinex. "What!?" It used its left hand and punched Shinex in the gut. If this was real life, Shinex would have spit out blood. Since it was a game, he only gasped for air. It was really like getting hit by a powerful strike though. Shinex used to fight in tournaments. This hit was more powerful than ones he's actually felt. Even though he doesn't feel the pain, he could imagine what it might be like. Before Shinex knew it, he hit a rock. "C-crap." He slowly got up and stared at the golem in front of him. "I'm pretty sure this is just a critical hit. But even without a critcal, this golem does a lot of damage. Probably the same amount as me."

Shinex: 15/22 (-6)(-2)(+1)

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex wanted to end this quick so he did. He actually got lucky in this hit. He was fine with it though. He charged the mob knowing that it would be a risk. The mob unfortunately didn't attack Shinex. This was probably because it used most of its energy on the punch. Shinex didn't know this though. This was lucky for Shinex. The blade of Dragonic Slicer would hit the golem twice from two slashes that created an X. Shinex finished off the golem by slicing to his left. The slash made Shinex spin around. Shinex knew he looked and felt cool by doing this. The golem behind him shattered. Shinex got two rewards. He accepted them and began climbing again.

Loot: 1 material, 70 Col 

After climbing for a bit, Shinex stopped at another flat area. He was at a lower elevation than before. He found some creatures that looks like they'll drop some sort of meat item. As long as Shinex finds some sort of meat, he'll get a familiar that he would like. He just doesn't know what kinds he'll get. He does want something in this floor though. Something like a hawk or maybe a wolf. About the wolf, it'll just have to look special. A wolf is just like a dog in the real world. A man's best friend. It kinda seems too original but Shinex's decision will eventually be made up.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex quickly ran towards what looks like a mountain bull. The bull was bigger than him so he'd have to be careful. Chances are that the bull will cause a lot of damage. Shinex got quicker to the bull and whistled. He wanted to see the bull's attack pattern. And he did that by taking a hit. Too bad the hit was harder than Shinex expected. The bull charged with extreme speed. I didn't think it'd be this fast! The bull's head smacked Shinex's stomach and caused him to fly back. Shinex kept his stance and charged the bull. He drew his blade and made an uppercut slice. The bull wasn't the only fast one. That's what surprised it.

Shinex: 19/22 (-3)(-1)(+1)

Mountain Bull: 7/14 (-6)(-1)

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9700 LD: 7

The bull used the same attack pattern. Shinex didn't think it would use it again and was hit by him being surprised. Shinex reacted in time so that the hit wouldn't be critical. Shinex grabbed onto one of the bull's horns so that it would be harder for it to escape. Shinex quickly sliced down when the bull was stuck. The bull shattered from the attack and a menu popped up. Shinex didn't get anything. "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Shinex yelled out. He then sighed in disappointment. I guess I'll just have to buy something from an NPC.

Shinex: 16/22 (-3)

Mountain Bull -1/14 (-6)(-2) 

• ID: 9701 LD: 6
  • ID: 9702 LD: 9
  • ID: 9703 LD: 6
  • ID: 9704 LD: 10
  • ID: 9705 LD: 5

One day later...

Shinex came back to continue searching. He bought some meat from an NPC before coming back.

"Alright, now what should I look for?" He tightened the white tape that was wrapped around his hand. It's suppose to help him with accuracy and looting. "Maybe a canine will help. Something like that."

The rocks weren't as slippery when Shinex first started climbing. Shinex climbed up.

"Since I'm here, I could look for materials." Shinex went over to some rocks and started looking for ores. "Come on now." He pulled rocks apart, but no luck was found.

"Lets try over there." Shinex climbed towards a lower part of the mountain and started looking again. Once again nothing was found. "I might as well have a better chance hunting mobs." He groaned. "Alright, one more time. This place should have a lot of ores. It's a freaking mountain after all."

Shinex started climbing and keep an eye out for any mats. Unfortunately he had no luck.

-100 Col

-Meat

Shinex climbed to a flat surface and looked down. He noticed something.

"What the?"

He slid down and got closer. It was a canine, except it wasn't a regular wolf or dog. It was a werewolf.

"I really want that as a pet!" He muttered.

He got closer to it and quickly hid behind a rock. It looked back at him.

ID: 9705 LD: 6

Shinex tossed the meat out thinking it would want it. The mob heard it, turned around, and ran off. Damn, looks like it wasn't interested.

ID: 9706 LD: 19

Shinex went off to look for more mats. He reached an area and the ores were showing. It was mined up and stored in Shinex's inventory.

"At least I got something off of this trip. Lets hope I'll find another one of those were wolves." Shinex continued climbing the mountains. He hasn't seen anything he wanted yet, but soon he will. At the moment he'll train and scavenge for materials. There's a meditation area around here. Perhaps I could use that.

Loot: +1 material

A pop was heard from Shinex's arm. "Ah, thank god. Climbing mountains is stressful." Shinex tightened the wrap on his tape. "I'll probably take out some mobs to start spawning in ones that I could try tame." Shinex started climbing again. He was looking for another one of those rock golems. He did find one though, but it was bigger. It was a Giant Rock Golem. "I bet that one has more health and does more damage." The back of the golem was facing Shinex. He didn't finish climbing the flat platform ahead of him. He was hanging on his arms. His head only shown. "Well, time to get busy."

ID: 10321 BD: 10

ID: 10322 MD: 1

Shinex quickly climbed up. He was in the air from simply pulling himself up. He successfully landed quietly and slowly snuck towards the golem ahead. He unsheathed Dragonic Slicer from his back scabbard. He then whistled causing the golem to turn around. At this moment Shinex uppercut sliced him and made an X mark. He finished his move off my drop kicking the golem back. The golem got up and tried to punch Shinex. The attack was evaded by rolling, but it didn't end there. The golem fell off the platform and and landed on one below.

Shinex couldn't keep himself from laughing. To him it was one of those moments where a fail would happen in a game. "Oh man. I gotta hurry up and end this though." Shinex jumped down and met up with the golem.

Shinex: 22/22

Giant Rock Golem: 16/22 (-6)(-2)

ID: 10323 BD: 2

ID: 10324 MD: 6 (-2)

ID: 10325 BD: 6

ID: 10326 MD: 8

Shinex jumped and tried to swing downwards. The golem quickly reacted and blocked with its arm. It moved it forward and flung Shinex. He landed safely and quickly looked up. The golem charged and went for another punch. Shinex leaned backwards and watched the rocky fist above him past. Everything was like slow motion until the golem hit the mountain behind him. Shinex took this opportunity for an attack. He spun around. The blade was out and slashed the golem. Shinex landed and noticed the golem ignoring the hit it took. It used its other arm to punch Shinex. The end of the mountain was an inch away from Shinex. He would have fell if he didn't keep his balance. "Man that was close. Another few inches and I was dead." Shinex focused his attention on the golem. "I guess he is as strong as I thought he was. But that's fine."

Shinex: 19/22 (-5)(+2)

Giant Rock Golem: 10/22 (-6)