[SP-F7] Quest: Feeding the Enemy

ID: 10854 BD: 5(+2)

ID: 10855 MD: 9

Shinex charged in. He quickly slid in between the golem's legs. It's legs were slashed at mid slide. He quickly got up and turned. "What!?" The golem turned before Shinex. It punched Shinex to the other side. "Well, at least I'm not close to falling. But man, that caught me by surprise." Shinex slowly got up and stared at the golem. "I'm just glad on how interesting this fight is. No reason to not let it continue." Shinex raised his sword signaling he was ready to attack. The golem stomped both of its foot signaling that it was ready. "Let's end this Rocky."

Shinex: 16/19 (-5)(+2)(-1)

Giant Rock Golem: 4/22 (-6)

ID: 10997 BD: 7

ID: 10998 LD: 14

Shinex dashed in and immediately stopped in front of the golem. The golem stumbled back causing it to be defenseless. Shinex finished off his foe by slicing diagonally. The golem shattered and Shinex received a reward. "Now that that's done, it's time to start climbing again. I want to find that one mob again." Shinex started climbing once again. "I should probably continue to look for materials." He climbed up to a flat surface to take a break. He opened up his menu and started scrolling. "Man, I don't eat a lot. I should probably start." After talking to himself he selected the bread. He ate as he rested.

+ 110 Col

- 1 Bread

ID: 11031 MD: 1

ID: 11030 BD: 7

Shinex was currently sleeping in. He opened his eyes wide when he heard growling. He quickly popped up. He looked behind him to see a werewolf. It had grey fur along with red eyes. It stood a couple feet taller than Shinex. "Crap!" Just as he yelled out, the were wolf slashed down. Shinex quickly jumped up and stepped on the werewolf's hand. The werewolf couldn't move for a little bit. Shinex took this as an opportunity to uppercut slice the werewolf with Dragonic Slicer. The werewolf jumped back and shook its head. It snarled with foam coming out of its mouth. "I guess this must be more like a rabid werewolf."

Shinex: 22/22

Werewolf: 14/20 (-6)

ID: 11032 MD: 8

ID: 11033 BD: 2

ID: 11034 MD: 7 (-2)

ID: 11035 BD: 1

ID: 11036 MD: 9

ID: 11037 BD: 5 (+2)

The wolf was on all four legs as it charged Shinex. It quickly jumped on him and started clawing at Shinex. All he could do was use his arms to cover until he finally kicked him off. Shinex quickly got up and tried to slash at the werewolf, but it jumped back. It charged Shinex and tried to bite his shoulder. The attack was dodged when Shinex jumped back. He went for the same attack, but the werewolf grabbed Shinex's blade. "What!?" While Shinex was defenseless, the werewolf bit into Shinex's shoulder. He wasn't able to do anything but struggle. "Get off of me!" Shinex would yell. He finally used his shoulder to push the werewolf back. It loosened its grip on Shinex's blade. That's when Shinex used it and sliced at it's arm. The werewolf had to let go of Shinex's shoulder now. The two glared at each other, getting ready to attack each other.

Shinex: 15/22 (-5)(+2)(-5)(+2)(-1)

Werewolf: 8/20 (-6)

ID: 11058 MD: 1

ID: 11059 BD: 10

ID: 11069 LD: 9 (+2)

The two opposing forces both charged each other. The werewolf went for a tackle. It was a big mistake. Shinex jumped over it and sliced downwards. The wolf was defeated by its one mistake. "Man, you scared me." Shinex took his loot and ventured off. He went to climbing higher. "Man, I never thought it'd be this hard to fine myself a pet." He continued climbing not really caring about the struggles. Shinex is learning more about the seventh floor as he searches for a pet that he likes. Plus, Shinex sometimes like being alone. But he can't really bare it.

Werewolf: 0/20 (-6)(-2)

+ 100 Col

Shinex took some time to relax. He was a little bit shaken due to the sudden attack he got. "I actually wanted something like that as a familiar. Well, I guess I can't complain much now." He got up and quickly stretched. "This should be enough time." With that he got up and headed towards the end of the flat area he was on. He quickly leaned forward and looked down. "Pretty far drop. I think I shouldn't climb any higher." He quickly started climbing to a lower elevation. "Looks like I'm gonna miss being this high."

ID: 11232 LD: 5

"Lets see here, any over here?" Shinex asked himself. "No. Just useless rocks." He groaned. "I need to start trading with mats instead of Col. At this rate I'll be broke." He sighed. "Hunting mobs don't give me enough. I would start being a tailor or a blacksmith, but there are so many good shops out there. Nobody pays attention much to the other jobs so that's a bust." Shinex adjusted his mask and scratched his hair. I wish it'd be easier to loot for mats. It's starting to feel like rocket science. I guess it does make the game harder. It's not like I could change the difficulty.

ID: 11235 LD: 12

ID: 11236 LD: 4

"Oh god not again!" Shinex once again did not find any mats after digging through more rocks. "I guess my luck isn't that great yet." He quickly ran towards another spot he saw. He started digging through the rocks and eventually found nothing. "Nothing again. That's fine. I have time." He quickly stretched before climbing down to a safer area. "I guess I spent enough time. I'm gonna go take a break. Getting very tired." Shinex was headed to the main settlement in the seventh floor.

There was one thing Shinex needed before he fell asleep. He went towards an NPC shop and purchased some sliced meat. Something he needed to complete this quest. Afterwards, Shinex slept in the stone inn. That was what everything in Nimbus was made of after all. Stone everywhere. At least the bed isn't made out of stone. Shinex closed his eyes and fell asleep.

3 Hours Later...

Shinex got up and yawned loudly. There's a temple around where I could practice my meditation. I'll go check it out. Shinex ran out of Nimbus and towards his destination. After reaching it, he made his way into a private room and sat still in the center. He closed his eyes and sat motionlessly. To him, he was peacefully resting. His mind was all cleared out. Not a lot of things could remove his concentration.

-50 Col

+Slices of Meat

ID: 11237 LD: 20

The meditation caused Shinex to feel refreshed. He was wandering the mountains once again. He was on a flat area looking at the sky as he sat down. He heard rocks fall over.

"What the?" He quickly looked towards the direction. Everything was quiet.

Shinex crouched down and snuck towards the area. He leaned against the rock and peeked over. He saw what he fought earlier, but smaller. Oh crap! I could get this one! He quietly got meat out of his inventory and slowly snuck towards the werewolf. It's back was facing Shinex. It stood on its hind legs. It reach up to Shinex's knee. It's fur was all black except for a few parts of it. The neck, end of the tail, and forearm to wrist was bright red.

Shinex purposely whistled causing the werewolf to look back and growl. Shinex now saw that it's eye color was red. "It's okay little one. I got something for you." Shinex gently put the meat in front of it and took a step back. The wolf stood on all four and walked towards it. It began to eat it and looked up at Shinex. "I'm assuming you like me now huh? If that's the case, I'm calling you Atsu."

-Slices of Meat

+Atsu the Werewolf (+1 Search and Detect)