[PP-F5] <<Blood in the Sand>>

"Where am i...? And who am I?" Those two questions road heaven on his unstable mind. It was unclear what was going on and what was happening since everything was black and a mist. Then suddenly a bright light appeared which he had began running towards. Reaching his destination he suddenly saw the broad daylight of Aincrad. But what floor was he on? Was he dead for a second? Was this some sorta bug that wasn't meant to be in the game? Questions weighed heavenly on his mind. Zauis shook his head and gave himself two good slaps in his face to see if he was back in reality....well the reality of the death game he is apart of. A faint yet worried expression appeared on his face. The wind started picking up before Zauis had covered his eyes with his sleeves. Realizing he was wearing a blue trench coat and a black shirt, pants, and boots. Fixing his hair from the wind he realized he still had a hair feature of a ducks...well you know. He still remained in the same wardrobe with the same equipment he had on him before this "mystery" occured.

He stood up and dusted himself as if he was back in the real world. Guess habits will remain without you even knowing. Zauis took a good and long look around with his menacing red eyes of that of a bloodthirsty wolf. Those eyes and his facial expressions always gave others the wrong idea about him even though he wasn't the nicest guy he wasn't entirely evil despite his cursor color. Slowly taking his right hand behind the back of his head and rubbing it gently he suddenly started talking out loud. "I honestly have no damn clue what happen to me and frankly I don't care. I'll push that out of my mind and think about what I'll do now. I wonder how a few of my friends are doing. Especially Shark. He better still be alive. And now I know I need to work on changing myself also. Even though that's easier said then done. That wasn't the real me back then...."

He mumbled the last part before sticking his hands in his pockets and beginning to walk while he took a deep breath. He wasn't necessarily aiming for anything yet but as he kept walking he noticed he reached the desert and the wind began picking up even worst than what it was. "Damn wind is really irritating me with all this sand slinging around. Huh....? Who is that in the distance with blue hair? Who would wanna walk around a desert? I know I hate it....should honestly turn back but now that I know someone else is out here I need to find out who it is. So familiar from this distance but then again it could be anyone. Let's just hope my dumb cursor doesn't scare them away." He instantly reached out his hand toward the person while walking towards them until he stopped in his own tracks as quickly as possible. He knew who it was as soon as he saw the hair and her body size up close. It was his ex girlfriend, Haine. He stood froze in his tracks as he tried to swiftly turn away without her noticing it. Even though in his mind he was glad to see that she was alive.

"Hmm, never thought that'd I take upon a quest in a desert again. It's so unbearably hot! Who in the world would wanna go here? Besides, my eyes are set on the prize... that's why I take quests in the first place." Haine thought whilst groaning as the sun hit her face. To be specific, she had been simply taking a walk around town, probably somewhere in the Winter Village Settlement. Of course she had been there, since her favorite floor was always revolved around cold temperatures. Usually she'd laze around there, maybe even venture off into the glacial coves to slay dragons for their materials. While on her pointless morning walk, the bluenette happened to stumble across the information brokers mill. Often times, they've had an endless list of rumors and quests waiting to be solved or taken upon. Being a standby player wasn't exactly what most would call eventful, so something that piqued her interests was what she had been keeping an eye out for. Whilst scanning through the pages, a particular quest caused her to grin excitedly. On the fifth floor, a respawning <<Sand Shark>> mob had been spotted, or at least that was what it was referred as. "A sand shark?!" Of course that sounded down right ridiculous, since they naturally. belonged. in. the. water. "Now I'd really like to see a shark in the middle of the desert poking it's head out of the sand."  It was known for dropping some useful reward, and the reward part caught her attention. The opponent she'd be facing however, was half her health. It was a risky thing of course, but the bluenette didn't mind regardless. A sand shark? She at least needed a look at it.

And there she was, using up her spare teleport crystal to transport to the deserted areas. Haine wasn't in the mood for a long, long, walk... just to reach the end of the fourth floor. So that was when those little things came handy. Even though it ended up warping her into the safe zone town areas. She'd scrunch her nose in disgust as the cool and pleasant air had been replacing with a scorching heat. "Even though I have the survival skill, it doesn't make this floor any better." she'd mutter under her breath with a long sigh, making her way out of the town and into the areas which where a good distance away from safety. Fanning herself, the bluenette trudged through the sand, stepping over a few scorpions and a good variety of... things. "Ugh - wait a minute I think it shouldn't be that far away! The mob I mean! Of course, obviously I think I'm in the middle of nowhere." Her eyes would study her surroundings intently, and the girl would nod. All in her sight had been sand and more sand, maybe a few areas surrounded with trees and dried thickets and vines. Probably miles away from her was an oasis, and to be honest she was dying to get there. Maybe she'd get a chance to refill her empty canteen.

"Hmm, well what to d-" she stopped dead in her tracks as a male figure would approach her out of the blue. This face was familiar. He had that insane duck style haircut and crimson red eyes that usually looked intimidating. Her gaze would avert to his cursor, and his name was clearly seen in bright bold. <<Zauis>>, somewhere near his cursor gem. Haine's eyes would widen before a stern look formed on her face, or at least that was what she tried to show. She'd glance at him for a moment, blinking as he'd walk away once realizing. She'd tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, rolling her eyes at his attitude. "Hey, what's up with that attitude? That's no way to greet an acquaintance now, is it?" a barely noticeable smirk would form on her lips as she'd cross her arms, trying to piece together her attitude. Probably a little cheeriness was needed, but then again - mood swings kick in. She used that as an excuse for a lot of things to be honest.

Slowly making his way away from his ex a few bones in his body shivered slightly once called out to him with an unsual tone. Was this her way of greeting her ex? An acquaintance is what she just called him? Guess things do change and so do people. He let out a sigh and took his hands outta his pockets and turned to face the girl noticing her weird smirk fading away. he grunted before speaking to the girl. "Tch. My attitude, huh? I don't have one so I don't know what your talking about young lady. Maybe you should hold your tongue and watch your tone." Zauis blurted all of that out as if he had some type of deal with her even though it's been a while since they've seem each other. He knew the real reason why he didn't want to talk to her but that's water under the bridge.

He looked at her arms crossing her small chest, his crimson red eyes swiftly drifting to make eye to eye contact with her. "Hmph. It's been quite a while if I must say so myself. Man....what has been happening since lately Ive been--... actually forget that. More importanly it's calming to my nerves to see that your doing well for yourself. Even though I'd expect nothing more from you."

Zauis placed his hand over his left eye with a faint smile which appeared on his face. It was a quick one but it was definitely sincere at the most. "Like I said earlier, it has been a while so what are you doing in this hellhole? The heat is almost unbearable to be honest. Besides, I'm pretty sure you aren't fond of it because you loved told environment if I remember correctly. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else." He added the last part so it wouldn't mean much if he she really knew he remembered that much. "I'm not sure if it was fate for us to meet or just a pure coincident, but either way it was good to see you again. If you see any of your friends that I know just tell them Zu said hey." He felt idiotic that he was about to slip up and say his nickname "Zuzu". His little sister gave that to him back when they would always do quests. Too bad he hasn't seen her or "him"... Zauis turned away once more as if he was about to part ways with considering there wasn't much more left to do or say. Besides he was kinda hungry and wanting a hamburger or riceballs. Then he suddenly remembered that he hadn't really been in the desert much so he doesn't know how to get beyond this floor five. There's was no way he was heading back to the lower floors. He wanted a taste of adventure and getting more powerful with better skills and whatnot. "Say... ya don't know a way to the sixth floor do ya? I can't stick around here much longer. I'll melt like a damn candle." He chuckled slightly.

Haine's straight face would change momentarily as she'd let out a small laugh, scratching the back of her head. "Oops." was all she managed to let out in response. Honestly, Haine wasn't sure about how she was supposed to talk to him. After all, there was a lot of things that were going on back then, was she supposed to be cold... maybe an asshat, or right out cheerful? Either way, she already made it more awkward with what she had slipped out of her mouth. As Zauis would mention the obvious, she'd nod and reply in a calm tone. "Yeah, obviously... plus you seem fine, by the looks of it. Hmm? And sure, if I ever see them that is, I'll tell them ya' said hi." the bluenette would shrug casually. But still, her mind was lingering on. Mostly, she had been curious about what he'd been up to for all this time. But she felt as if it was really nothing she was supposed to know, especially in this case.

An soft smile crept on Haine's face as she would catch a glimpse of a slight smile that Zauis had made. Shortly after, the smile turned into an amused grin would form on her lips as she'd hear him question as to why in the world was on this desert floor in the first place. "Well, that's a good question, honestly. So I'm on a quest... to kill some sand shark. Literally, a shark that lives in the sand? Weird huh? But I'm just here for the loot. Plus that thing does have half my health, if I've calculated correctly. So yeah... other than that, I'd probably never come here. Who would," Haine snorted out her last sentence. The bluenette chewed on her lip as she'd think up an answer to his last question. In a few simple words she'd reply. "Turn around, keep walking. You should get to the seventh floor, after a long walk. I'm not following you if you're curious, my just prey's in the same direction." A frown formed on her face as she reminded herself of how hot it was. "Ugh... dayum." Dramatically, she'd place her hand over her forehead and kick the dust harshly in response.

Once she said "oops" and let out an awkward laugh, Zauis knew that her and him couldn't grasp what to do in the situation they were in. It's not like when friends stop being friends....they can easily make up and make the situation a lot better. Then the bluenette spoke up and said something rather...let's just say it made Zauis slightly irritated and confused at the same time. He rubbed his neck and his crimson red eyes seemingly pierced through her with a look he hadn't gave her before. It wasn't as if it was a hateful look but more of a look full of sorrow. "Obviously, you say? Well whatever I was just trying to get a conversation going since you started it. And what's up with that tone and look? You sound like you couldn't give a rats ass about if I'm doing a alrig--.." He caught himself and all he could do was look away with such a painful expression. He even disliked the way she stated if she ever sees her friends again. Of course she will....the hell is wrong with her?

Shrugging this off he listened when the girl mentioned a sand Shark. He held up his head toward the sky and kinda chuckled a bit. Hearing that there was a sand Shark that was half of her health entertained Zauis. It wasn't like he enjoyed dangerous battles, but he hasn't had action in a while and that made his evil looking eyes sparkle. "Ah I see. Something of that caliber is intriguing even though it's beyond my league." He smirked with a curious look in his eye while looking back at Haine.

Zauis then turned around just like Haine had told him when he suddenly realized she was walking behind him while listening to her he found out the Shark was up ahead where Zauis was heading to leave this floor. "Thanks for the information. And I wasn't really too curious on why you were following me. I figured we'd be heading in the same direction anyway." He calmly said while sticking his hands in his pockets and walking forward hoping to get outta this heat which Haine was not liking too well from the looks of it. "No point in complaining about it now. Especially since you've got a fight ahead and you need to focus so you won't die. Cause if you did I would never forgive you." Zauis grunted and turned to her for a moment and flicked her head like he did in the past at one point. "Let's get going. We've got a battle ahead of "us"." With those words and mixed signals he walked ahead.

Haine would let out an exasperated breath at his retort. "Well then, what do I say to keep things casual huh? I don't know, should I just give you moe sparkles and a gigantic hug? I'm not the one trying to turn this into some dramatic scene. And o-of course I care... geez! Maybe I haven't seen you in a while but... I even w- Hmph." she'd let out a few things that had been in her mind in an angered tone before cutting herself off with a low grumble, she didn't want to ditch her goal just to rat him out to the bone. She'd shake her head and try to collect herself, or at least keep on topic. Her attention would quickly switch over to the Sand Sharks quest. After mentioning the basic quest details, her head would tilt slightly as Zauis would smirk. "Ehh, I'm just curious. I wanna see a sand shark so badly! Well then... I'm just gonna go ahead now... get this thing over with." she'd let out a small yawn and stretch slightly, walking off ahead of him. His comment was peculiar, and she wasn't sure what he was referring to when he said that. Was he going to walk away? Or maybe he was 'minding his own business' until he happened to find that sand shark. The bluenette couldn't blame him, after all... who wouldn't be curious?

"All I want to know is how in the world it attacks the players. Does it bellyflop on land, consume them whole and spit them back out? How strong is it exactly? I've figured out it's health I think, but it's damage rate is what concerns me more. However, I think I'll be fine. I'm confident in my capabilities. Either way, I'll ace this thing!" Haine would gaze at Zauis from the corner of her eyes with a saddened look before twirling a strand of her hair haughtily and picking up her pace. It was seen clear on her face. Some kind of sorry expression, replaced in a split second with a bratty attitude.

Zauis let out a sigh as his dark crimson red eyes looked downward to the sandy ground. He listened to Haine and an unfortunate sorrowful look crossed his face. "Stop asking me all those dumb questions. I'm not sure myself....of course you shouldn't give me a hug. I know....I get it. I wasn't aiming to make some damn huge scene. It's just... well damn Haine. If you would've at least showed a bit more that you maybe cared then I wouldn't have...." He cut himself after he realized he sounded like there was something there...between him and her. But that was outta the question. There was a silence between them until.he heard a crack from Haine's voice as if she was bout to began speaking. Zauis shrugged and kept walking. "Yeah... I admit it does intrigue me also. How is that even possible....well it is a game after all so I'm not surprised. Next thing you know you'll see a flying dolphin monster." He tried to break the ice with a stupid joke which didn't work to well seeing Haine picked up her pace. His head lowered, kicking some of the sand which caused him to miss the look Haine showed faintly.

Zauis shrugged it off and realized Haine was way further than him in the walking department. He jogged his way up to her and reached for her wrist and grabbed it gently. Panting slightly he moved his hair from away from his eyes and the expression on his face was worried. "Hey. Slow down would ya? Do you even know much about this Shark thing? Like stat wise and abilities. I'd hate for you to fall in battle because of idiocy. Hell....no point in bringing that up now actually. Especially since the Shark is probably near. We'd be smart but stupid to turn away." He still was gripping her wrist without really realizing it. "I'm going to help you. I won't be much help and I might even die in battle but.... well ya know." He mumbled and looked away. If they end up teaming up together it'll be like it use to be, just a little more emotional. However Zauis didn't care at all.

Haine had stopped walking as soon as Zauis stopped in front of her, grabbing her wrist gently. She'd shoot him a puzzled expression before noticing the worried look in his eyes. Being a little considerate, the bluenette stood still, letting him hold her wrist as he'd soon inquire more about the shark boss she was going after. With the slightest hint of a cheery smile, she'd spit out most of the information she knew about this strange sand swimming shark. "Of course I know. Something like a sand shark seems scary. Actually it's kind of like a boss to me. It has around fifty health? It's a rumor, so they estimated it. Damage? Eh, fair. Probably two with a base one damage... three at the least. It's something to keep my stay here interesting! Plus I'm really not scared for some reason. I'm getting stronger, being scared of this would be absolutely pitiful." the bluenette sighed as her eyes would look at his hands which were still grabbing her wrist. She looked up at him with a stern look in her eyes.

"Zauis, stop being a pessimist. You aren't gonna die, because I said so. When I say something I mean it, okay?" she noted with a slightly scolding tone. It seemed as if Haine was demanding him to live. "You can back out if you'd like to, but it would be nice to have a little battle bud. Perhaps we can see who lands the last hit, hmm~?" her serious tone had changed to a challenging one, and she emphasized it too... perhaps the dark haired man would accept it. Back then, challenges were usually his forte. Maybe he changed after all this time, but she didn't want to think too much.

He looked at her when he saw the smile she gave him he assumed she had information on the battle that was up ahead. This gave Zauis a good feeling. Listening to Haine explain the rumors she heard from a information broker, Zauis nodded and gave her a smile. "Ah I see... So you talk like it's nothing because of your level but that thing has just as much health as me. If I slip up and make tons of mistakes I will die. I'm not scared to die, but I have people I care about still in this damn game." He passionately stated while looking into her eyes as his hand started shaking which he gripped hers.

Then suddenly Haine hit Zauis with a stern look and the tone of her voice was hard to describe. She was basically letting him know that he was safe with her and that he wasn't going to die. It was a good feeling. "Tch... yeah your right. I'm being stupid and worrying over nothing. I'm trusting you word here...I refuse to die. I've got things I want to say to you after all this is over. Or maybe I'll save it for another time." Smiling, this time showing his straight and bright minty white teeth which he never done before. "Thanks Haine. " he sincerely said while giving her a thumbs up. Upon hearing her call a challenge on the table Zauis twirled around whilst throwing his hands up laughing in a cocky matter. "Dahaha there's no way I'd back out! Have you forgot the kinda guy I am! I'll be beating all up in that monsters like BAZAMMM! Challenge accepted." He slid his thumb across his nose and smirked before pulling Haine forward to their destination. Seemed like the atmosphere had gotten a little better but it's not the atmosphere wanted. It could be even better but--

"Yup, that's the spirit. Death by this game is the worst kind!" Haine exclaimed while shivering at the mere thought of it. Zauis mentioned wanting to tell her something later, but all she'd do was shove it aside with a small smile. Or at least she did that to avoid another pointless argument. He really was someone you can anger easily, and their arguments were enough to drive her over the edge. A wide eyed expression would grow on her face as he just made a face she never thought he could make in his entire lifetime. "Th-that's so out of character!" the bluenette would flinch in response as he'd quickly let go of her wrist and raise both of his hands in the air, shouting out a response to the challenge. Haine sighed in relief, glad that the mood was lightened. It made things a little easier for the situation she was currently in. "Pssh, bring it on duckie!" Haine grinned with a slightly teasing look while reminding him of his duck-like hairstyle. "Let's see if I'm able to keep this mood throughout the time. Unless he beats me to that boss thing. Oh gosh... I'd never let him win! I'm the one who wins after all."

"U-Umm..." Haine was suddenly dragged down the path by Zauis, who had the same grin on his face. However, the bluenette felt like something was still a bit off in the atmosphere. Some kind of poking through the sand caused her eyes to stare at the ground, raising her brow in response. Haine dug her boots into the sand, halting to a stop. Being as sturdy as a rock, Zauis probably stopped moving as well. "Did you see something? The sand can't be moving like that..." she'd yelp as something bumped her off her feet. Nothing was there, but something that was underground. "Ugh... is this the place? I think so!" Haine dusted herself and stood up on her feet, drawing her katana hastily.

"Well your absolutely right about that. It'll be pitiful to die in this joke of a game. I'm so done on thinking my comrades will fall. I think whatever comes our way we'll handle it. I never wanna see my trusted comrades fall in battle...especially right in front of me. We're all leaving this damn game." Something sparked in the kid and he was talking more so like a leader. "So lets put these stupid and pointless arguments behind us for now. I think we'll be encountering our prey soon." He calmly stated while adjusting his pilot hat on his head. His duck butt still sticking out of the top of it.

After through huge smile appeared on his face he noticed Haine's eyes widened from shock. Even stating it was outta character. " Dahaha it feels good to stop holding in all that anger and just smiling it off. It doesn't have to be a real or fake smile. Just doing it cause it relaxes me. And my smile isn't too bad." He explained, happily giving her a thumbs up. Then the challenge heated up that Haine had through on the table. There's was even teasing which caused Zauis to pat his duck butt hairstyle to make it stop. " Dahaha stop picking at my hair! My hair is just confused between hair and duck butts. But no worries! I will bring it on and I will freaking win this challenge. Just wait! Ima be shining till that monsters crying."

"Wait a minute....what the--" Those words leaving his lips he felt something moving in the sand and he could tell Haine felt it as well. Suddenly the ground began trembling and Haine was knocked off her feet while Zauis caught himself from falling by quickly unsheathing his sword and stabbing it into the sand. Zauis watched the movements of the sand closely. Before he could respond to Haine he dashed quickly toward the huge pile of sand moving and right as Zauis jumped towards it doing a 360 spin he sliced the Sand Shark that luckily popped up at the time Zauis assumed. Zauis roughly landed on his feet and slid slightly while his body was facing the other way but he turned his head to look back at Haine. "Looks like the fight began." He licked his lips at the monster with a blood thirsty look in his crimson red eyes.

Then suddenly the Sand Shark targeted Zauis and dashed through the sand and he flopped up and tried to tail slap him but Zauis swiftly ducked under the attack while then jumping back. "Tch... that was annoying." He thought to himself.

ID: 10049

BD: 7

MD; 5

Zauis: 57/57

Shark: 48/50

note: you be the monster for my turn and I'll be the monster on your turn.

Haine watched closely as Zauis struck at the <<Sand Shark>> quickly, with a look of bloodlust in his eyes. She found it rather interesting, his insane personality switches. He could be a total sweetie but turn into a jerk in a split second. And then, the previous situation was a good example of what she meant. "Hmm, not bad... not bad! He's quick I'll give you that. I wonder what he invests his stat points into... but anyways. I wonder if he's in the front lines, eh? I've been away from those kind of things for quite a while, but I'm rejoining soon anyways."  "Keep it up, hopefully we'll get this over with soon kay?" she'd nod enthusiastically, swishing her blade from back and forth before watching the sand shark bury itself under the sand.

The shark's dorsal fin would pop out of the earth and move around, heading towards her direction in a frighteningly fast speed. Haine grimaced before stepping to the side swiftly, dodging it's attempt to bump her over violently. Then the shark would literally pop out of the ground from under her. She used the sharks body to flip off of it, taking a deep breath as she caught herself in time. But sadly, that thing was clever. It reacted quickly, chomping at her leg quickly. Haine winced, feeling a little pain from the attack. The game did the players a favor, pushing down the pain 'o meter conveniently. Her actual reaction would probably be a howl of pain, but it kind of felt like a pinch now. With a frown, Haine backed up slightly and rose her katana in the air, preparing a downwards strike. "Now for the part I enjoy." with a huff the bluenette swung the katana into the shark's skull with both her hands at a powerful force. Losing sight of herself, Haine was already planning to do combo's on top of combo's until it hid under the ground again. Rolling her eyes, she'd walk backwards and stand still, looking over at Zauis. "Would you like to go next?"

---------------------------------------------------------

HAINE'S RESULTS:
ID: 9997
BD: 8 (+ 2 ACC/BD ) = 10 (HYPER CRITICAL!) 

Haine: 95/98 (*survival skill + 5 HP) - 3 HP

---------------------------

Zauis: 57/57 

---------------------------
<<Sand Shark>>: 39/50 - 9 DMG TAKEN ( - 1 BD )

SHARK'S RESULTS:

MD: 8 ( - 1 BD ) = 7 (HIT)

Damage Done: 3

-------------------------------

EQUIPPED (Haine):

GALAXIA'S ESSENCE [KATANA] (+3 DMG) [RANK 4]

HEART OF GALAXIA [AMULET] (+2 BD, -1 ED/EVASION)

• 3 weeks later...

Zauis waited for Haine to make her move and to see how much she's grown. She's already unbelievablely ten times stronger than anyone he's ever met. Too much time had passed while Zauis was missing in his "mystical" world? He'll knew that after seeing her skills how much he needs to grow and grow. He'll let his hatred overcome him if he has to. People who know Zauis, and i mean know him, know he tends to have an evil aura around him. One much stronger than his big brother Asen. Was it those crimson eyes that carried that hate?

He shook his head to clear his thoughts when he heard Haine yell out to him. "Tch. Just who the hell do ya think I am? I'll try to the fullest of my ability to eradicate this damn Shark until there's nothing left but his mistakes of choosing me as his opponent. Tuff!" He stated, in the most cockiest way like he did everything else. It was at this time when the Shark decided to feast on Haine. It came at her and reacted to her attack and chomped at her leg which lowered her health slightly. It was honestly nothing to worry about. Then Haine stabbed the Shark through it's skull with such force it could've been frightening. After the hit landed she delicately stated if Zauis was going next. "Hmph." he mumbled and slowly watched for the shifts in the sand while walking aimlessly with a cruel expression on his face. Zauis wasn't focusing when suddenly the came from underneath him and hit him in the air and stuck his sharp nose into his stomach sending Zauis flying into Haine. Zauis grunted afterwards while trying to get off Haine. "Play times over." His tone shifted once more along with the look on his face and those crimson red eyes.

ID: 12115

BD: 1

MD: 9

Haine: 95/98

Zauis: 53/57

Shark: 39/50

[ ID: 12117 - BD: 10 ]

Haine would cringe as the Shark knocked him backwards, causing him to crash onto her. Luckily, she wasn't crushed for too long, because that nasty little mob was trying to stab into her back from under the ground. Getting on her feet, she rolled her eyes at his sudden outbreak of words. "Jesus christ. This man takes everything too seriously, ugh. Whatever, we just need to chop the hell out of this thing and escape the heat." Raising her katana, her eyes would stay fixated onto the Sand Shark's every movement. Crazy, it was dashing towards her. That thing just leapt out of the sand on the whim of the moment, and tried jumping on her. With a quick movement, she'd evade it's attack. And another one, a butt poke from under her feet. "Tch, this perverted shark. Wow Aincrad, wow." with a smirk, she let the opponent fly at her. But she didn't wait another second to let it try another go at her. Haine's foot would crush it's fin quickly as she'd raise her lucky katana, ramming it into the animal's backside. It flailed around, trying to bite a chunk of her out with it's powerful jaws. Instead, the player's blade would hit the backside of it's head, stunning the opponent for a few. With an exasperated sigh, the bluenette moved back, not bothering to glance at Zauis for another spew of fury. Her golden eyes were concentrated on that little poking shark. 

Haine: 95/98
Zauis: 53/57 
Sand Shark: 30/50 - 9 DMG

[MD: 6 ( - 1 ACC ) = 5 ]