[PP-F8] <<Long Time No See>>

He was finally on floor eight, however he wasn't necessarily within village range simple because of his cursed cursor which enabled him to not be able to do much. But that was a fitting fate for Zauis back then since he hated friends and people a lot. He relied on teaming with his brother who randomly vanished from sao. Is it the same thing that happen to Zauis? Who really knows nowadays in Aincrad. Shaking his head to clear such distasteful thoughts he looked around and examined the area he was in.

He was sitting on the ground, but his hands were feeling as they were sinking along with his feet when he quickly realized that his hands and feet were both in mud, luckily his butt was on apart of grass between the two mud puddles. "Aw what the hell man! Such filth upon my hands and my boots. Geez...what am I gonna do with myself. Such unsatisfactory." Angrily stated his feelings he stood up and shook his hands like jazz hands and afterwards doing a few kicks to remove some of the mud. "Ah.. that's more like it. Now I need to find something to do or-- grrrrr" The young duck headed males stomach started grumbling like no tomorrow. He placed his some what dirty hand on his stomach. "Holy crap I'm starving. I really need to get a bite to eat but that's pretty hard to do with my damn cursor. Oh well..."

Those few words slipping from his lips he began taking steps in an unknown direction, again the male was aimlessly walking when he felt a weird and somewhat comforting presence near him. It's unusual but it's like Zauis could sense someone was near by, but not just someone, but a person that is dear to him. Zauis climbed up a pretty big tree and walked along the huge branches about avoiding the infested waters of the giant jungle. He hipped from branch time branch and he finally came to a spot on a branch and in the wide opening it was the man who taught him everything about respect, protection, and not only fighting for yourself, but for the sake of others. "Shark!!!!! That's you isn't it!? I know it is!" He yelled out to the other player while Zauis's blue trench coat was blowing slightly in the breeze, along with his duck hair. He jumped from the branch with a huge sincere smile whilst a slight laugh slipped from his lips. "Man it's been so long. I can't believe it.... glad your doing alright man." His crimson eyes looked into Shark's determined eyes while he walked up to him and patted his shoulder. "Heh. "

I was finishing up my 8th floor patrol around the perimeter when all of a sudden, a familiar voice calls out my name from the surrounding trees. I look back to see someone darting straight for me. I could feel the presence of the player and I could tell that they were friendly and meant no harm. The player finally got close to me and I was stunned to find out who it was. ZAUIS! It's been forever! I've been pretty good. Just keeping an eye for anything unnatural and making sure everyone is safe. I said while I checked over my list to make sure I am still on time. I've got a bit before I have to return to patrol, let's sit down by that tree and catch up. I said as I made my way towards the trees.

When he heard Sharks excited scream of his name he couldn't but chuckled since it's been quite a while. He nodded while listening to his best friend. "It has been quite some time my friend. And of course, sounds just like you to be focusing on if everyone else is safe rather than yourself." He followed Shark over to the tree, his eyes were looking at the Knights Of Christ jacket that he once wore along with the title of Co-leader. It was a great feel back then but Zauis traded all that to be alone in the world of Sword Art. He knew he had made a mistake and he decided on coming back time the guild, knowing he'll be deranked back down to a regular guild member until he worked his way up. Once again shaking his head to clear his thoughts he smiled and looked up at the sky.

"We definitely got a lot to catch up on that's for sure. Buuuut first I need to know if you finally got a lady friend. The Great Shark can't stay waiting for her all the time...sometimes you have to make the move." After goofing around his facial expression grew more serious. "Anyways, I'm not entirely sure about what I've been up to in my case. I remember absolutely nothing. Maybe some sorta glitch happen. Who knows." He shrugged afterwards and looked over at his buddy. "And I need to talk to you about the guild. The Knights Of Christ." A smirk appeared on his face while his crimson red eyes beamed.

I smiled and laughed when Zauis joked around with me. I had a fiance for a bit then some things happened and that was broken up. I said as I tried to forget about what happened with Oske. Though I did have a good time, the fact that we broke up before the wedding disappointed me. So now I'm back looking for a nice lady. I said with a smile on my face. 

I then thought about his comment about the guild. So what's this about the guild? I asked Zauis.

Zauis laughed along side his best friend. He gave Sharks a friendly punch to the shoulder. "Will you ever find a really nice girl that deserves you. Hell even I'm thinking that's impossible. Hopefully someone proves me wrong about that. I wanna see you even happier." He mumbled the last part to prevent being called a sweet-tart or something.

Then he saw Sharks determined eyes look his way wondering what Zauis meant by the guild. Zauis leaned off the tree and smirked. He twirled around in circles while throwing his hands around. "Dahaha!! You see my friend. About that guild of yours, I want back in. I'm going to climb to the top of the ladder and become co-leader again. It'll be hard work but since I've changed I think I can do it. Recruiting people shouldn't be too difficult. Let's just hope it isn't. Besides, there's someone in your guild that is really close to me kinda. I wanna see him." He smiled and gave Shark a thumbs up.

I was happy to know that Zauis wanted back in the guild.Well we better hit the road and you have to lead the adventure and you need to take the redemption quest. I cannot allow you in the guild as a marked Player Killer. I said while I got up and equipped my gear. I tried to think about the person in my guild that he is close with. The names that come to my mind have been MIA for a while now. I waited for Zauis to lead the adventure. You pick the adventure and lead it to show me what you are capable of. I told him as I took out a couple apples and tossed one to Zauis.

Zauis, stretching his arms out whilst looking into the distance examining the layout of the floor. His ears was focusing on listening to his best friend but his eyes weren't. As if they could anyway. "You really want me to lead the way to our adventure? I've never been on this floor before so will be walking around aimlessly. And I know I need to take the quest on. I just can't do it by myself. That'll be too hard. So once I gain more friends I can trust then sure I will. So don't worry. I wouldn't dare show my face around your guild with a orange cursor. Such dishonor it would bring you and the guild."

He chuckled and waved his hands side to side at Shark. "Okay okay Teach! I'll lead the adventure once there's something in my stoma--" Before he could finish Shark had threw him an apple which he caught with his right hand. He took a gigantic bite outta the apple and smiled. "Thanks so much! It's so delicious! Let's head out this way Teach!" He pointed north and began walking with his buddy right beside him. "Let's see what kinda action we'll get!"

I followed Zauis as he thanked me for the apple. â€‹I'm glad you know what not to do. I said to him as we began our adventure. I wonder what we will come across today.Will it be helping someone or will it be a mob or boss fight? I had these thoughts running through my mind while I took on the adventure with Zauis. So what happened before you went MIA? I dont remember much about the people you dated and relations you had. Please tell me about them. I said to Zauis while checking over my guild roster.

Zauis took another bite from the apple finally making it to the middle were the stem was held. After the bite he heard Shark wondering about his love life before he went missing in action. A faint sorrowful smile appeared on his face while he dropped the apple on accident. He watched it shatter and he shook his head and awkwardly laughed it off. He rubber the back of his neck with his left hand. "As far as the relationships and whatnot....I had been in multiple but they aren't worth mentioning because I really wasn't into them. I'm not sure why I even placed those girls like that... but there is one you should remember that was my best relationship. It was with Haine! Don't you remember? Well we didn't talk too much back then since we weren't apart of the same guild."

"Anyways....I'm not necessarily sure why i....or why the relationship didn't work. I know it was my fault most likely. I was really dumb back then and made tons of mistakes I wish I could change. But.....it's in the past. Damn I'm so dumb." His face looked like it was filled with misery, the young male tried to chuckle and fix the atmosphere but it was really hard since he was with his best friend. Probably one of the only people in sao he could tell him such things with such a lifeless look on his face. Believe it or not but the guy had changed. From the serious jerk to q carefree and loving guy. Sometimes change is really good and in his case it was. He just needed to get stuff off his chest and that's exactly what he just did. He shook his head as they proceeded to walk.

I smiled ad frowned throughout his talk about his love life. He said he was the one who should be held responsible for what happened. I enjoyed the fact that he could tell me as it is and not try to hide anything. I could tell that the kid has changed for the better. Who were the relationships and how did they end. You need to open up to me if you see me as your best friend. I told Zauis as I continued to follow him. I was interested in what happened with all those girls. I didn't really know much about what happened because he never really talked to me about them during the relationship. 

Zauis shrugged and looked down at the ground with a whole different facial expression. It was like he didn't care all of a sudden. "Sure I'll tell you. Not like I care about them now. Though forgive but I can't remember all the girls with the A names. But every girl fits in the same boat. When I joined sao I dated um Light, Oske, and then I was about to date one of Saix's friend "Inu" but I ended up flirting and dating one of the "A" girls so that got ruined. And there was two other girls.. I feel bad cause I can't remember them but i havent seen them in a while. Then at one point I thought about dating that Siren chick. She was obsessive but I miss seeing her. She was the Z-man's sister or something. But basically they all ended cause I got bored with the girl or I didn't feel like getting married."

He clapped his hands together once and laughed it off. "Man! I was honestly such garbage back then. I'm still pretty evil but I don't think I have the heart to keep doing that. Just a teenage boy trying to enjoy my life since it's been taking away practically. But who cares." He stuck his hands in his pockets and his evil crimson eyes looked at Shark as if they could see through him. "Satisfied?"

I kept thinking to myself while Zauis listed off the girls he had been with. I have only been with one girl really. That was Oske. I never got bored with her. She was an interesting individual. I enjoyed the time I spent with her. I don't know why it ended. It just did. She probably had different feelings in this world than I did. I said as I tried to forget about all that before I brake down. I was able to gather myself so that didn't happen. Zauis just stared at me as though he could see through me but he couldn't. Sounds like an up and down time that you had. I never get bored with a girl. I stay with them because I chose to be with them so everyday they show me something unique that I hadn't known about them before. I said as I looked back at Zauis. 

We continued walking til we came upon an out-camp. I looked around for some players. I saw a smoking fire as though something had stopped the players and made them scatter or took them hostage. I looked over at Zauis to see what he was doing and what he was thinking. This is a good way to see what he is capable of. Let's see how he acts in the field. I thought to myself as I watched Zauis.

Zauis shrugged and knew that Shark was more than upset about what happen between him and Oske. It was beyond clear with the word choices he was using. He shook his head and kept watching Sharks movements. "One girl, huh? That's the way it should be...too bad it didn't workout. Yeah I guess she was interesting. Maybe it wasn't met to be man. Can't dwell too much on it. Obvious it was her and not your fault. I'll admit that being with that one person you truly care about is pretty a amazing feeling. Too bad I don't care about that anymore. What's the point? Most likely won't workout anyway. But hey....don't let my attitude stop you from pursing the right girl. Cause she could very well be in this game not even a mile from us. Who knows?" He calmly stated when he realized he was making eye contact with Shark. It wasn't like as if the look Zauis was giving him wrong, but it wasn't necessarily a nice look. His eyes looked like what one would describe sorrowful or even full of hate. It was like a constant battle within Zauis.

He chuckled at the thought of Shark calling the situation and up and down. "Yadda yadda yadda.. " He use those three words to ignore the advice Shark was giving him. "Even though that May be true I don't really care at this point. Do you honestly see me happy worth anyone soon? Dahaha don't make me laugh buddy. I'm just gonna relax on that crap. There's probably no girl in sao that could handle a guy like me. If there is then where is she...!?" He slapped Shark on the back and bursted out laughing with his kid like laugh. "Dahahaha!!!'

After a good laugh they continued walking until they reached a camp out. He saw Shark looking around so he decided to do the same. Zauis dashed up a tree and grabbed a branch before falling down as he got to a high enough spot. "Hey!!! Is anyone still here!? Are any of you hurt or in danger!?" He called out to the missing players but nothing could be heard, until a faint voice in the distance screamed something that wasn't anything you could understand. "Damn....sounds like a cry for help." Zauis took a deep breath and jumped down from the tree and while dashing to the way of the scream he tapped Shark on the shoulder without stopping running even if he was leaving him behind. "We've got to get a move on!" He was speaking as if it was his duty to save the person he heard scream. But it's Zauis....he hardly cares for anyone. Strange.

I was snooping around when Zauis tapped my shoulder as he dashed by. I made a break for it and followed him. I heard it too. We need to hurry. I said to Zauis as we made our way towards the scream. I looked over my map of the floor so I had a rough estimate of where the scream may have came from. I saw 5 dots on the map. Careful Zauis... This may be difficult. We may be in for it. I said as we came closer to where the scream from.