[OP-F1] Lonely

"G-girlfriend!?" he blushed. He thought about it and laughed. "Anyway, yeah, I'll level up with you." he smiled, taking Sayre's hand. He knew that soloing boars was not a good idea at such a low level. He looked at all the boars running around the field. He looked back at Sayre and chuckled. "Ready?" he asked him, grinning. To get the boar's attention, Helios picked up a rock and threw it at the monster. The boar turned around and walked up to the two of them, looking angry. He chuckled. "After you." he said politely, laughing slightly. Sayre's sword didn't actually look to bad. They both still had starter weapons, but they were low levels. When he got to a higher level, Helios would get a new, better weapon.

(OOC: I appreciate the patience on my replies, I get pretty busy during the school year!)

Sayre smirked. He looked over at his friend, "Just don't get any 'ladies first' jokes rolling, because this boar is going down." he nodded, looking back over at the beast.

If Sayre recalls correctly the past couple days, this was the first battle he has engaged in since he logged into SAO. With just a weak short sword, it should be mildly interesting. If he put as much effort as he thought he did into watching videos, tutorials, and reading a lot of the manuals that were put out by the beta testers, he should be alright. Sayre felt his heart-beats slow to a bare minimum, and the environment slow down around him. Not that anything like that was actually happening, but being so caught up in the moment in SAO makes you feel like it's just you and the beast in front of you. He reached to his side, grabbing his short sword and thrusting it out of its scabbard. He pointed the tip of the blade at the boar, as he began running forward, his sword glowing brighter than ever before. 

In a brilliant light of events, his sword slashed directly through the beast making intense contact. Sayre smiled, his first strike at a beast was indeed a hit, and this was evidence to him that he is going to be a great fighter real soon. This contact to the boar was so jarring that it threw it to the ground, sending it tumbling away, making it fail its attempted hit. His head swiveled to his friend, as he glanced at the boar shortly after, "Whatcha got, Helios?"

PERMA ID: 10819

BD: 6 (HIT)

MD: 1 (MISS)

Sayre HP: 7/7

Boar HP: 3/4 (-1) (I'm going with 4 because I believe we were both level 2 when we started this thread? Same thing with my HP.)

(Sorry for how long i've taken! I've been busy ;-; )

Helios chuckled. "Good job. Now watch the master!" He lunged at the boar and swung his sword. It cut right threw the beast, making it incredibly angry. The boar got up and charged at him. It slashed him with it's tusk and knocked him over into the grass. He got up chuckling. "I meant to do that, by the way." he said smiling, and then he turned his haid to Sayre. "Go ahead." Helios realized that he had never actually fought a boar. He was surprised he did so much damage to it, since it was his first time. He looked over to Sayre who looked like he was ready to attack the monster.

ID: 11687

BD: 10 (Crit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Helios: 6/7

Sayre: 7/7

Boar: 1/4

(Pretty sure we both had that health. lol)

Over confident in his ability, Sayre raced towards the boar who was just hit by Helios. The health bar that hung above the beast told them it only had one health left, and this battle has been going so easily this should be one of the easiest kills of all time. He pulled his sword out, and as it began to glow he lifted it above his head, gripped it tight, and brought it down. When the sword made contact, it was not with the beast, it was with the dirt. Disoriented and confused by the situation, he whipped his head around just in time to make eye contact with the boar, who made contact and sent him flying, in immense amount of pain. "Wow, that one hit knocked out almost half my health.." He remarked to him self, as he wiped blood from his face. He looked up at his friend and yelled,"Helios, finish him off!" with a thumbs up.

ID: 11786

BD: 3 (FAIL)

MD: 10 (CRIT)

Sayre: 4/7 (-3)

Helios grinned at Sayre and raised his sword. "Getting injured just got me even more fired up" he chuckled. He charged at the boar, which hadn't even noticed him running towards it. Stupid boar! he thought. Just as he was about to swing his sword, he tripped over a large rock that had been right in front of the boar and flew over it. The boar looked up just as he looked down at it and he landed in the dirt. It took him a moment to realize what had happened, but a few seconds later, he started laughing. "That was pretty smooth! Alright Sayre, You can have the kill!" he chuckled slightly.

ID: 12087

BD: 4

MD: 2

Sayre: 4/7

(Never got a reply back and since I am the last post and I want SP, rip thread.)
-Thread Complete-
1 SP and 400 Col to everyone.

Edited by Helios