Hello! My name is Elyth, and I look forward to playing with you all!

I love MMORPG games, and I've played quite a few before. I've read all the SAO light novels and watched all the anime episodes, and same goes for Log Horizon, so now I'm pretty much obsessed with the idea of VRMMOs. (I'm also keeping up with news on the Oculus Rift, but it's not like I'll be able to get it once it comes out anyways...)

When it comes to text-based roleplaying, I guess I'm still a n00b, so please guide me, everyone!

Nice introduction! Nice to meet you by the way! I'm known as Zuzu/Zuzukins. I'm already helping you out on a quest to get you started! I hope your enjoying the site and have a blessed day! ^^

Thanks so much for that! *bows*

Which MMO's have you played before?

I've tried Aion and Lineage, as well as several, much more obscure ones. My favorite so far is Guild Wars 2, but I haven't had much time to dedicate to gaming for some time.

Pretty sure Log Horizon is still airing new episodes weekly.

Ah, it is. I should change that to "watched all of the episodes and read all of the published light novels save one so far."

I'd offer help to rping, but everyone else is always insisting, so no need. Welcome to the site and remember that the best part is making memories in the stories you create. ^^

Yes sir! I shall remember your words! *tears in the sunset*