[PP-F1] <<Redemption>>

It has been more than quite a while since these two tagged up on an adventure but here they were. About to head into the town to set Zauis's mistakes clear. It was a path that wasn't meant for the kid and technically he became a red player for a good cause of protecting someone. Not many know that, but once he became a red player he literally did kill off others just because. Anyways, the crimson eyed boy was here to face his redemption. Even if he gets killed by such, it must be done and he knows that. But as long as he had his good friend Keith with him then everything would be alright. He is the one person who you can count on in situations. Zauis smirked and slapped Keith on the back.

"Thanks for having my back on this one. My reputation isn't the greatest in Sao. Dahaha Let's go kick some azz. But just to say this....Let's try not to die, okay? Well I'm sure you can handle more than your own. Let's hope for the best." He calmly said to Keith while they headed right to the Repentance statue and Zauis dropped to one knee. "So I'm suppose to bow to this thing? Is this a joke? Oh well." He whispered those words and brung his right hand over his chest and placed it over his heart with his hand in a fist. "Repentance, please hear me out. Forgive me for I have sinned all around sao. I would like to clear this curse of a cursor. Please forgive me." After those words he felt the ground trembling.

Keith felt the slap n his back and he staggered forward slightly. "Wha-? Oh, yeah. Let's mess 'em up good." Keith said, having been pulled from thought. He stretched his legs and rolled his arms, looking to Zaius as he got ready for the fight that was to come. "We got this. Float like a butterfly sting like a bee." He said, still not entirely sure how this was going to go over. He had brought plenty of healing potions, and had his best gear equipped. So this was going to be easy. And he knew for a fact that Zaius was more than capable of fending for himself. 

​"So like, how does this work? Will Repentance come out after saying that, or-" Keith stopped and blinked, feeling the vibrations of the ground shuddering he straightened up again and looked towards the source. "Alright! Bring it on!" Keith said confidently, stepping in place and throwing a few warm-up punches in the air.