[PP-F2] Twilight Spectrum HQ(Twilight Spectrum Members)

The huge wooden cabin sat in the High Fields of Crossing on floor 2. The High Fields of Crossing were naturally beautiful, but this cabin was even more. it had the guild banner on it and had the wood finely painted with shades of dark colors, with dark grey specs everywhere, and with a huge streak going sideways throughout the whole building. Inside there were seven rooms, A good number of rooms to start the guild out, a living room, a storage room, kitchen, and three restrooms. 

(OOC:PLease note you must take the stuff out of the storage room in this RP, not the guild board)

The Storage Room:

Novice Battle Axe(Donated by:Ender)

Red Leather Jacket(Donated by:Ender)

Red Leather Jacket(Donated by Draterion)

One-Hand Longsword (Donated by Draterion)

Light Armor Breastplate(Donated by Draterion)

tem Name: Sharpened Sword 

Item Type: 1-Hand Sword

Item Attributes: +2 Bleed

Item ID:10119

Quality: Rare

Crafting Dice: 11

Crafting Rank: 3

Description: A very well made sword, with a very sharp tip. When it's first strike is made in battle, a blood decal shows on the blade, but then disappears an hour after the battle is over.

Shop Link to Post of Craft or Find: Thunder Dragon Forge Post #17

Donated By: FInnick(Ender)

Funds:

138 Col

Guild and Personal Alliances:

Ariel

Ender walked into the HQ and looked around, but quickly went over to the storage room. Unfortunately, the storage room happened to be empty. Part of the reason he had came to the storage room was to leave some items, but to also see if there was anything else here. But he didn't.  Ender set down his Novice Battle Axe and Red Leather Jacket then began to exit the guild headquarters.

-Novice Battle Axe

-Red Leather Jacket

Draterion watched Ender from another, without allowing himself to be seen until Ender left. Then Draterion walked up to the storage room, to see what Ender had left there. He also left his own items, then left, just the same as Ender had, to go do some kind of quest.

-Red Leather Jacket

-1-Hand Long Sword

-Light Armor Breastplate

Storage Room-

+2x Red Leather Jacket

+1-hand sword

+light Armor breastplate

+Novice Battle Axe

Draterion came in later that night, and pulled out the guild fund jar, and opened a window. Draterion pulled 138 col out of his inventory and set it into the jar, clicking the accept button, and then looking down at his col, only having 200 col now. Who cared, He gave his guild more money anyways. Draterion put the jar away, locked the door, and left the HQ, with the 138 col in the jar.

Ender walked in with one of his latest crafts, in which he had two of. Ender planned on leaving one of his sharpened swords here and then selling one in his shop. Si he used the guild key to open the door and walked back to the storage room, laying down the Sharpened Sword then going to stand by the fire for a while while he warmed up.

tem Name: Sharpened Sword 

Item Type: 1-Hand Sword

Item Attributes: +2 Bleed

Item ID:10119

Quality: Rare

Crafting Dice: 11

Crafting Rank: 3

Description: A very well made sword, with a very sharp tip. When it's first strike is made in battle, a bleed decal shows on the blade, but then disappears an hour after the battle is over.

Shop Link to Post of Craft or Find: Thunder Dragon Forge Post #17

Donated By: FInnick(Ender)

Ariel walks in Twilight Spectrum's main hall with a smile on her face. There were a bunch of people there, she nods to them and puts down an a random table, several order forms from her shop, and another bigger one that had written almost the same thing she was about to say.

"To all members of Twilight Spectrum, congratulations I believe are in order. As a thank you gift for accepting me as your ally I leave you with these Order forms from my shop, each one of you is welcomed to come and place a order using it, it will be free of charge, but the quality of each item will variate.

To that reason I advise you to put in the 'Enhancement:' section something like this [None(for a Good quality item)/+1 enchantment(for a Uncommon item)/ + 2 enchantment( for a rare Item)/ +3 enchantments(for a perfect one)] here is an example, for a random item: Enchantment: /+1 Acc/ +2 Eva/+1 eva +1 acc +1 Dmg Mit

At this date I can't make items with HP enchantments  (they don't get approved for some reason) and before deciding on the enchantments please read THIS GUIDEso that we can avoid future misunderstandings. My shop The Lion's Den is located at the 4th floor, outside Snowfrost Village.

One last thing, I would like to wish you all good luck in your future endeavors, and I will be seeing you around!" She then looks at Draterion, the guild master and says:

"Please leave these somewhere where people can see them." and with that she looks around with a smile on her face, then heads towards the exit.

She then stops on her tracks and summons a couple of items from her shop's inventory:

"Here take these as tokens for good luck". She puts the items on a nearby table before exiting.

Item: Lucky gloves

Item type : Light armor: Gloves
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 loot dice
Shop: The Lion's Den 
Description : A pair of black leather gloves with a small yin-yang like pattern on top of them.

Item: Lucky Charm

Item type : Bracelet 

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Loot Dice
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A bracelet woven from different colored materials, it is said that that combination can bring good luck.

Official Order Form:

(please hand this filled form over to the shop owner, when coming to the shop. If the shop owner is absent leave it on the counter with the others.)

Item: [insert a Item name ]

Item type : [ Light armor/Vanity Item/ Headpiece/Belt/ Boots etc..please restrain from putting iron/steel or any kind of metal equipment] 

Quality: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Enhancement: [chose what do you want the item to have for each quality ex: +1 acc /eva etc. HP not admitted]
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : [add a summary/detailed exterior description of the item you want] 

Payment: [in "Cash" or "Materials"]

((Did guild HQs got approved by the the staff?