[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> [Keith]

Torunn had revived yet another mysterious message from some player she did not know but the name was the same as the first message she had gotten.   Torunn looks to her hand again and smiles "So this time were in Woodlands, and what was this city called again Urbus was it?" she then smiles and waits for response from her friend.

Torunn's trusty stuff animal responded to her with "Yeah it was Urbus, and it does looks quite nice this place, compared to the first floor this is a quite a nice place actually, but why does this guy keep messaging us is he like some kind of stalker?"

Torunn giggles and responds with "Yeah it seems so, now we gotten two messages from that guy, and we can hope to meet him in just one of the places, how did he even get to send the message did he see my name on the first day and saved it somewhere to he could message me when he needed someone to give him company?" 

Torunn's Stuff animal responded with "maybe he just wanna talk with you dummy, could be he always kept an eye on you to make sure you were safe, like some kind of guardian angel"

Torunn then smiles and says "Yeah your right maybe we should just wait for him at the gate and hopefully he shows up before we go totally crazy" She then walked to the edge of town where the gate was still staying inside so that she was in the safe zone.

8 years old. Keith just wondered how any player could be that young. And since the idea kept going through his head, there was only one way to handle it. And that was to do what it kept telling him to. "Seriously... Just a kid. She really needs someone to look out for her, I'll bet." Keith said to his familiar, Ruby. The carbuncle sat perched on his shoulder, one of it's ears twitching as Keith spoke. It looked to him and nodded, making a little yip. "But all that aside, I just don't want her to end up like all the others who got in over their head. She's just so young... So much to live for... No way I'm gonna let something happen to her so soon!" Keith said, lost in thought before he walked into a wall. 

Keith staggered back and rubbed his head, whining a little. â€‹"Ugh... Okay, I probably should've watched where I was walking..." He then glanced over and saw the entrance to the town, along with the little girl. "Oh! Hey there!"

Torunn was standing there at the gate looking out and had already seen the guy who was talking with him self, and not least when he kissed the wall with his face.

Torunn was giggling a little still as the guy came over to talk with her, as she smiled towards the guy and said "Hey there mister, are you the person who wanted to meet me here?" she said a little confused tilting her head to the side, as her stuffed rabbit quickly got moved up infront of her as somekind of defense as she talked as her stuffed rabbit "Hey mister, why do you go bumping into walls, are you like blind or something?" the stuff rabbit said to Keith as Torunn herself started smiling behind it.

"Don't be so rude, his prob just here looking for some food or maybe some candy, and if you don't start acting more nicely towards people i have to bit you until you start being nice to people" the young girl said to her stuffed rabbit(still unnamed need to figure out some name for it soon)

Keith rubbed his head and rolled his eyes. "Well... Sometimes I just don't really pay attention where I'm going." He said, ceasing to rub his head and looking towards the two. Or, one. One and a bunny? "It's just tough to see with your head in the clouds." He stated with a shrug, before crossing his arms and looking to Torunn. 

"But all that aside, whatcha got on the to-do list today? Anything exciting?" Keith asked, as from under his jacket his small familiar popped out. The Carbuncle looked to Keith and then to Torunn, giving a little yip. His Carbuncle, Ruby, then hopped down and trotted over to Torunn, rubbing against her leg slightly and purring.

"Oh! I forgot to show you! This is my familiar, Ruby Carbuncle! Everyone just calls him Ruby." Keith said a with a smile, kneeling down and scratching Ruby's ears.

Torunn looked at Keith and heard his question and smiled "My plans for today, is to watch people fight so i can learn how its done and maybe get some experience from watching, since thats also a way to learn after all, i need to get strong quickly so i can show that me and Yuki is not weak" she said and did see the familiar jump down on the ground.

"Is that somekind of doggy?" Torunn said looking at Ruby, and then rubbed its back, as Yuki did start talking "That's quite cute that little one, i wan't one too, how do i get a was it familiar you called it mister?" The stuffed animal did say.

Torunn kept rubbing the familiar with her free hand as she finally remembered what she actually was doing at the gate other then watching people.

"That's right i was standing here cause i was waiting for someone to help me with a quest i took that i by no chance can do alone, but it did look so cool" she said and looked up at Keith with a wide smile.

Keith chuckled a little and rubbed the back of his head. "So... You want me to lend a hand again?" Keith said, a little smirk on his face as he looked to Torunn. Somehow, he just obliged to help her out. Like when a girl scout is selling cookies, and she tells you she needs to sell five more boxes for a new bike, you just gotta do it. 

"Alright, just lead the way and I'll help you get it done." Keith said, sending Torunn a party invite. He then put two fingers in his mouth and made a whistle. Ruby perked up and scurried to him, running up his leg, under his jacket, and then popping out from behind, perching on his shoulder and nodding determinedly. 

Yuki looked at Keith and said "That's true we need your help once more, or are you gonna let a young girl try go do it alone?" Yuki said as Torunn did hide her under her coat.

"Sorry about that Keith, she's a little rude some times. But its not often. All she did mean was yeah we would love your help on this one. Since Yuki keeps taking those quests we have no chance of doing."

Torunn said as Yuki did look out from under the coat

Keith could help but smile as he made a little laugh. "Well, Yuki sure seems confident. But hey, let's go beat that quest!" He said, turning towards the fields of Floor 2. He then remembered something and he knelt down, looking over his shoulder at Torunn.

"It's a pretty long walk, and since you wear heavy armor, I figure you might need a lift." He said, implying that he would give her a piggy-back ride on the way to the quest. Partially, he also remembered how she enjoyed it on Floor 4. And since they were on Floor 2, less snow meant it would be easier on him. Partially, he didn't mind doing it either. It reminded him of the real world, and how he would give piggy-back rides to his younger sisters when they were kids.

Torunn looked at Keith and giggled "Yeah we just have to go take over the universe after all no big deal, and we have to start small" she said and then did walked over and jumped up on your back as she held on with one hand.

While Yuki did try to find Ruby.

"Ruby where are you come out and say hello" She said and kept looking around.

Torunn her self was enjoying the view from up here like the last time its like its a whole other world up here, cause from her own height its a little hard to see much in this world.

"So Keith what is this quest Yuki took even about, its called Long live the queen, i assume its something with a queen but other then that i don't have a clue"

Ruby poked his head out from under Keith's vest. He gave an excited yip and hopped on top of Keith's head, facing towards Torunn. He gave a playful little purr and licked her cheek, nuzzling against her. Keith couldn't help but smile at the display going on top of him. "Well, the Wasp Queen can apparently appear anywhere on this Floor. But if we took the quest, she'll spawn near us. No idea how long it'll take though..."

Keith held onto Torunn's legs so she wouldn't fall off, since she only hugged him with one arm to stay balanced. "Say... I've been wondering... Where are your parents? Did they get the game too? If not, then... Who's been looking after you all this time?"

Torunn smiled at Ruby as Yuki started petting Ruby.

"My parents they are not in this game, i did get this game from my mom cause she knew i liked super heroes and she had heard from one of the beta testers that the you could make your own avatar in here so she quickly ordered one and gave me." Torunn said and smiled.

Yuki stopped petting ruby and said "That's true, but we been doing okay, mostly running away from the Orphan in the first town, since the npc's try to catch me all the time due to my young age, so i always have to try and avoid em else i get thrown to the Orphan, and that place is boring" Yuki said and looked around the fields to see not much other then boars and wolfs no wasps in sight.

"Huh..." Keith said, as he listened to Torunn explain herself. Keith then got an idea. "Say, what if I pretend to be your dad? That way, the orphanage will have to stop taking you away. Then you can do whatever you like!" Keith said, glancing over his shoulder at Torunn and smiling. "It could be just until we get out of the game. Then you can be with your real family. But until then, if I act like I'm your dad, then you can finally start training, and have the freedom you joined the game for!"

In Keith's mind, he thought it was pretty clever. This way, Torunn could really level up and become stronger, and help protect those in the game. 

Torunn smiled and heard what Keith had just said "That sounds like a quite good idea actually, so how will we make them believe it?" she said confused.

Yuki then said "We just stay near Keith more often that way they must believe us" she said in a happy sound.

Torunn "We should try see if we can find this queen or maybe her minions i wanna see you beat stuff" she said with a cheering voice.

As she kept on looking around trying to find some wasps in this area.

Keith smiled and scanned the area. "Hehe. No worries! Papa Keith will find some!" He said, looking around for any signs of the Wasp Queen. He then stopped as he heard a buzzing sound not too far off, seemingly growing louder. Keith lifted Torunn off of his back and set her under a tree. Taking Ruby off of his head, he placed him on her lap. "I'll be right back. You stay here with Ruby while I take care of the Queen." He said, pulling Torunn into a warm hug. 

The buzzing was finally right behind him and Keith stood up, drawing his sword and facing the Wasp Queen.

Torunn looked at Keith as he did put em down under the tree "So Ruby looks like were gonna cheer this time" she said and did pet Ruby while looking behind Keith as the Wasp did come closer and closer.

And as Keith turned around he would see the wasp standing there ready to fight him.

"Lets Kill it and get some cool drops" she said looking at Keith while rubbing Ruby, and Yuki had no time to focus on Ruby cause there was a fight about to start, so she was following the fight.

"So Ruby just stay calm you be home in no time"

Keith ran forward at the Wasp Queen, sending out one slash. Instantly, the slash was a good hit. It severed off two of the Wasp Queens limbs, making the fall to the ground and burst into crystals. The Wasp Queen shrieked and flew at Keith, sticking out it's stinger, ready to impale him. Keith rolled out of the way and straightened up, ready to make the next move.

BD: 4 +3

MD: 8 -3

Keith: 105/105

Wasp Queen: 21/30

Torun was sitting there with Ruby and Yuki watching. "Oooh that was a close one Keith, better watch out for it, it might sting you" she said with a smile watching.

Yuki then started rubbing Ruby as she was not very interested in this fight since it was just a weak monster compared to Keith.

Keith looked over at Torunn and gave a thumbs up. "No need to worry! Just let daddy handle this, alright?" Keith then heard the buzzing noise, and he quickly rolled to his side, seeing the Wasp Queen miss. He then lifted his sword, pointing it sky-ward. It glowed with a blue energy and he trained his eyes on the Wasp Queen, who was rushing right at him again. "Sonic... Impact!" He shouted, swinging his sword downward with one loud sound, a sonic boom. Faster than one could blink, his slash had cleaved the Queen's wings, attennas, and three more limbs clean off, making her crash to the ground and buzz slightly. 

BD: 10 (MAX POWAR.)

MD: 1

Wasp Queen: 10/30

Keith turned around to face the Wasp Queen again, twirling his sword around in his grasp. "Ha! And people said this boss was hard! Seriously, I just didn't see what all the buzz was about." Keith said, chuckling slightly at his own pun before the Wasp Queen shrieked, rushing at Keith with her stinger pointed out at him. Keith tensed up and raised his sword, and in one quick strike, grabbed the wasp and cleaved her stinger right off of her, tossing her aside to create a space between them. "One more hit should do it."

BD: 8

MD: 8 - 3

Wasp Queen: 1/30