[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> [Keith]

ID 10700 BD 7 MD 4

Torunn could see how low health the queen was and looked down at Ruby and gave her a smile as she standed up slowly to not make to much noise, so that papa Keith would not know what was about to happen.

Torunn quickly equipped her Mace and started running forward as she jumped to land on Papa Keith's shoulder as she pushed off flying towards the Wasp queen and smashed the queen into the ground with her mace, as she landed on the ground and smiled happy.

"My kill Papa" she said looking at him as the mob did disappear into dust.

[Torunn 1 Damage to Wasp queen]

[Wasp Queen 0/30]

Keith blinked and then smiled, looking towards Torunn. "Ha! I think she almost had me! Any later and I would've been done for!" He said, walking over to Kiru and kneeling down. He pat her on the head and smiled. "But, how about we go turn in that quest and go grab some lunch? I know this awesome little place that sells the best tacos ever!" He said, lifting up Torunn and placing her on his shoulders. Ruby scurried over and ran up Keith's leg, then jumped up onto Torunn's head.

(One last post and then this thread should be all done.)

ID 10703 LD 20

Torunn looked at papa then did see the loot icon on the wasps grave and did press it as she got the chose to pick an Uncommon item or Col, she picked Col and did receive 150Col and 2 mats. 

as she got picked up by Keith shortly after "Yeah lets go hand it in Papa" she said and did feel Ruby jump up on her head as she just smiled.

She smiled as the menu did pop up with hand in quest and she did press it,

"Now lets go have lunch papa with Mama"

Quest Reward:

1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.
  2. 3 Skill Points

Torunn's Reward: 4 Sp, 1x Stinger, 350Col, 2Mats

Keith's Reward: A Daughter Called Torunn +200Col