[PP-F1] The Beginning of a New Legacy(Twilight Spectrum)

Ender, the Hound-Dog(or official if you prefer) sat down when he was asked to do so by his young leader, Draterion. Once Ender was seated, he noticed a little message notification pop up on his display screen. Ender quickly clicked on the message, opening it and reading the message.

Guild Discussion

Okay, so I'm gonna need you all to focus up on the meeting now. We need to discuss positions, funds, boss raid requirements, and more. So, I will need you all to focus. Are you capable off doing that? Because I want our guild to be successful, we need to train, recruit, and make our guild itself more..... Supported, you know? Do you guys know what I mean?

Ender deleted the message, but did not suggest anything. Ender wanted the newbies to try something out.

Skylar may not have been noticed seeing as how everyone was continuously chatting about without him. He got a bing from Draterion telling everyone to focus. No one looked as if they were about to move in his opinion so Skylar stepped forth.

"Well as it seems most of us are not at a high enough level to participate in the battle. So as a suggestion how about we all do our best to donate 400 Col each for supplies. If not we can all try leveling up our craft in order to donate and level up a bit. I am all for helping anyone with a quest or such if they need it. As far as battle formations since most of us are very low level we can try gaining a specific stat. If we had tanks to take most of the damage it would stop and drop the chances of us dying. Also if the rest of us go out for dealing damage we can defeat the threat as soon as possible. Lowering the amount of damage the tanks would have to take. I recommend we break into groups of three to level up and complete benchmarks. We may not be ready now but if we work together we really do some damage to these bosses."

Skylar was really getting into it. He wanted to shine with this guild.

Draterion wasn't listening at first to Skylar,  but by the time he was done talking Draterion had somehow picked up everything. "Nice idea, Skylar! I like how you say we brake into groups of three, but shouldn't we stick together? To prevent chances of death in all corners?" Draterion then looked at all the players again, evaluating them once more. "Hey guys, lets just go have some fun and collect some boar skins alright? Or we could go to a different floor. Actually, yah. Lets all go up to floor 4 and go fight some snow monsters, alright with you guys? I'll make sure none of you all get hurt, I am currently level 23. So, what do you say?"