[PP-F1] The Beginning of a New Legacy(Twilight Spectrum)

Draterion sat on a bench in the town of beginnings, waiting for his guild to meet up with him. Draterion had messaged them all about this mysterious dungeon on floor 1 that they were to go discover. The guild would have to move through the first are of plains and onto the next village before heading to this mysterious cavern. So, Draterion sat waiting for guild members to arrive at the chosen destination as their meeting place.

Semroth was still getting used to walking around again after finally getting his act together. Recently he got invited to a guild knowing he couldn't survive solo in this game he decided to join this guild called Twilight Spectrum.

He had a message from the leader of the guild Draterion to meet him at the Town Of Beginnings and after he got this message he stopped shopping at a nearby bakers and headed towards where the game said he was.

Semroth reached very nearby to where he was on the map and decided to look around he didn't know what he look like so he shouted "I'M LOOKING FOR DRATERION DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHERE HE IS?".

Being late as usual, Sayre could be seen running into the town from a nearby alley. "Crap! How do I get lost so easy, all the time?!" His run came to a halt, as his feet underneath him skid to a screeching stop. It's funny, that as Sayre pauses in the town center, the thousands of people around him stop for nothing and continue on with their merry lives. It's ironic how so many of them are content where they are, here on the first floor. Being in SAO doesn't scare Sayre like it did yesterday, today he has his goals set back on clearing it. He opened his menu, and scrolled through to his latest message. Sayre was requested to meet his newest guild leader, however he completely forgot the location. 

"A bench...in the town of beginnings. That doesn't help me at all." He muttered under his breath, as he began a quick jog towards a clearing he knew about, sliding people out of his way and darting around others so he could get there in time. Just as he came to it, he heard someone shouting for Draterion. He stood back  a slight distance, and watched as everyone's attention was grabbed and looking right at the unknown person. "Am I really with this guy..? I'll wait and see where the guild leader shows up from." he thought to him self. 

Draterion had not truly seen any members in his guild besides Finnick, who had donated gear to the guild inventory for those in need, and Brayden, his brother. He sat on the bench, bored as ever. When my guild grows, my life will not be very boring from that point forward. 

Draterion's attention was then drawn to some player stopping the traffic in the whole town, but then it began to continue up again. Draterion could've sworn he had heard a player or someone call his name, Draterion.......Well, he guessed that the instructions he had sent out weren't very specific as they should've been. Draterion walked out and saw two of his guild members, Sayre and Semrothz Kirigi. "Hey guys, what took you so long?" Draterion laughed, because he knew that he had made them get lost, whether it was purposely or not, he did. "I'm sorry about the so very unclear location I had gave you. While we wait for the others, would you like to talk about the dungeon we are heading to?" 

Ender walked out of the main teleportation portal on floor 1, in the middle of the biggest town on the first floor. The Town of Beginnings. Filled with more than a quarter of Sword Art Online's players, Ender knew that for a fact. If there was a half here- He did not believe it could possibly reach that many. So as Ender stepped off the portal, many people stampeded him in lines of traffic. Ender dove off to the side onto a bench. "Sheesh, I didn't know it was rush hour! Gosh."

Maybe to appear strong to my guild mates, I should equipped my ax and such........Ender opened down his menu and pulled out his Aegis, staring at it for a moment before switching it over to his right hand, otherwise known as his non-dominant hand. Ender then pulled out his iron Tier 3 Armor, a greatly crafted breastplate from Tyger, yet a horribly pathetic name for the piece of beauty it was. Lastly, he pulled out his iron war ax, crafted by himself just as the Aegis was, and stood up, beginning to look for Draterion.

From the distance, Ender heard someone say very loudly that they were looking for Draterion, and Ender started to head over to that area. What? Arriving there just after Draterion, Ender smirked. "So what we be doing today?"

??? snuck through the shadows, without allowing his appearance to be seen. ??? would have to give up the "cloaked man" act if he planned to stay in the guild, Twilight Spectrum. He also would have to learn to control his insanity, rather than unleash it, except while in battles and boss battles. Noticing his fellow guildee's located together, ??? walked up, controlling his insanity well. "So....ummmm.....I don't have a name. Nice to meet you guys. Now do we know where we are currently headed?" ???'s hood was tucked above his head and covering his left eye. But ??? was finally thinking he was becoming normal. Just hopefully no one joked around with him, in a way that it upset him. Then he knew he would be fine in the soon-to-be high classed guild, Twilight Spectrum.

Brayden had agreed to join his brother's guild. And now, after joining Sword Art Online after eight years of not seeing his brother and here he was- A mere "member" in Draterion's guild. I mean, Brayden knew he was much weaker than his brother but......Brayden was alright with it, knowing he was a low-ish level, but he still was finding the current situation a weird one. "Hey brother!" Brayden said as he arrived at the spot their guild was meeting at. "What's gonna happen.....While were away in the dungeon is..............................................we......win......Sword Art Online!" Brayden chuckled a bit then looked around. There was a hooded player, that had just arrived at the meeting and Bradyen said, "And my name is Brayden. Nice to meet ya'!"

After Semroth shouted for Draterion a few times he noticed that a few people were gathering in a certain part of the square "Maybe there a part of my guildSemroth thought to himself as he did that he opened up his menu and clicked on the guild tab as he saw the names of the guild members he looked up and saw that there were two of them standing next to each other so he decided to go talk to them.

"How are you guys, you guys are part of my guild so guess we are buddies now right"

Semroth said with a slight chuckle as he snuck up on the unsuspecting members.

The first thing Sayre had to do was evaluate his guild members, did he make a correct decision picking Twilight Spectrum? Regardless of where he picked, he has always been sort of a lone wolf, so adjustments will have to be made, anyway. Sayre rolled his eyes at Semroth, he has put up a facade this entire time, pretending to be buddy-buddy with everyone he met to become stronger. However, something about this guy clearly got on Sayre's nerves, was it his outwardly attitude? His obvious desperate need for companionship? Whatever it was, he wasn't going to let him self get killed by protecting this guy when he hurts him self. Brayden seemed respectable, he looked a little bit more powerful than Sayre so this would be someone to potentially partner. The dude with the hood was just a lost cause, some cloaked 'anti-hero' that will probably die on the front lines. The other two seemed promising enough, but they should be, they started this crew.

"So this was the hand I was dealt? Guess I'll work with it, if bears can come from cubs there's still hopes for these guys." he thought to him self, in respects to his clan. Perhaps he was just judging them from the start, however he had to play cautious and stick to his roots - him self. He stuck his hand out to Draterion - "nice to meet you, I'm Sayre. Appreciate the invite to the guild." He nodded at the rest of his guild mates. "There's hope yet, I just know it." He thought.

Watching everyone arrive, Draterion knew they weren't a lost cause. For sure! I mean, some of the members were a little weak- rather it be in level, gear, or spirits. But if Draterion could get this guild going, get everyone leveled up and friends-well that could make this "lost cause" a little different on their approach to the future. This guild would be the "thing" of the future, Draterion knew it would and knew everyone in this guild was capable of doing this.

Seeing the guild members starting to arrive, Draterion saw the hooded player, most definitely ???, one of the only guild mates he was not able to picture in his head. The player had something of an illness inside of him, but illness's would not stand in this guild's way.

Then there was Brayden, Draterion's weaker, long-lost brother. Draterion had not seen the man in his life since he was five years old. In fact, Draterion had not even heard of him. But Brayden had entered the game to come after Draterion, and Brayden had found him in the street of this very huge city they were in at the moment.

Sayre had arrived, a very nice player it seemed, but from the roll of his eyes at Semrothz Kirigi, Draterion could not be sure of the player.

Semrothz Kirigi seemed to be nice enough, as players come. It seemed though, in certain decisions, some members of the guild may become a little reckless, and Draterion sensed that Sayre could see that in the player's eyes, by the way Sayre was looking at Semrothz.

And Last but not least, Ender. Level nine, this player had accompanied him and Nikki Styx against Cerberus, in which was a frightful battle.

Draterion finally noted Sayre's hand near him. Draterion took it, shaking it, and then he said: "Everyone sit down on those three benches. We each need to discuss some guild concepts before we move on, and I want to hear everyone's input in this, alright? It's just to make the guild a better and safer place for it's members." 

No no no no no no no! I'm sooooo late! If there was anything she was fearful of now, it was making a bad first impression. She had received the message along with the rest of her new guildmates. Guildmates. Being able to call them that felt amazing, but she was still a bit concerned. She had received the invite and accepted it with gusto, but her mind had been plaguing her conscience. What if I can't hold my own? How would I be able to protect them in a fight? What if I get killed? Even worse, What if I get someone else killed!? The idea of letting herself and others down terrified her, but after the incident with David Parsons a few days ago, she knew she had to find other people.

So after accepting the invite to join the guild Twilight Spectrum, she threw on her Red Coat, said a hurried goodbye to her friends and caretaker, and rushed out the door. The brunette found herself wandering through town, sprinting to find her guild. When she finally found them, they had already congregated, and she ran up to them panting. "Sorry... I'm... Phwew..." Her hair fell over her blue eyes as she leaned over, hands on her knees, catching her breath. When instructed, she happily crashed down on the end of one of the benches, going limp.

??? sat down on the bench as he saw another player, a female one, to sit down on the bench. That opened up more diversity, which was good for the guild. The leader himself was only thirteen, and ??? was eighteen. But now that he had joined a guild, he needed to begin to think about what other people could call him.... Batman was the name he had left on the note to Ariel. A bad idea, but he needed a quick way to get out of that situation and that was the way to do it without taking that long.

But what would he be called? He couldn't just say his name was question mark question mark question mark to all the other players, and then every time they wanted to call him they would have to say that. But ??? did not know his name..... The illness, madness inside, had token his name from him. "So what's going on here, coach," he quickly stated to Draterion. They all had amazing names, whether they were their real names or fake user names. Semrothz Krigi, a cool name. Olivia, a common but good name. Draterion and Ender, those names were amazing! But of them all, ??? liked Sayre. It was a cool username.

Semroth let go of the people he sneaked up on and decided to go and greet the other people. He spotted someone with no name just ??? "why would his name be that doesn't he want a username I can't just call him Question mark" (x3 Couldn't be asked to type the restSemroth thought to himself as he approached the man "So you must be part of the guild too, hi my name is Semroth Kirigi or you could call me just Semroth up to you" Semroth said to ???.

??? thought and thought what he would tell the man his name was. What could it be? Axel? No. Adam? No. Adom? No. Clayton? No.  Batman? AHAH! I will be known as batman! "My name is Batman. Nice to meet you, Semrothz." Then ???(Batman) turned to look back at their leader with a smile. His new name would be: Batman. The Dark Knight. An amazing name, anyone could agree. But Batman did not fight with a sword, was there any heroes or enemies that had fought with a sword? Ah, who cared. ??? was still dressed in a black jacket, so that matched batman as much as ??? thought. 

Sayre shook his head, "This guy is going to call him self batman? Really? What is his survival a joke to him?" Sayre took every second of this game seriously, because like it or not, he was trapped here. The only way to escape SAO was to make it to the top floor and defeat the last boss. The only thing keeping him going right now was the chance to be the strongest player in the game, and his small chance of survival with all the other players in the game. He took a couple steps away from the group before taking a seat as Draterion had recommended, although close enough so they wouldn't be concerned, and just surveyed the situation. "Could this group take on bosses? The guy that called him self batman looks pretty strong. I think everyone here has the capability of doing it, but they are so goofy it hurts." He began to tap his foot, eagerly awaiting some form of action, or for the guild leader to continue on his speech he started.

He took notice of the girl, that flew in here like a bat out of hell, and thought nothing in particular. This must have been Olivia, as Draterion had advised the group in a message that she was joining. It was a sizable guild growing since he first joined, in fact, Sayre may have been one of the first few.  "On to fight the bosses with the biggest group of misfits...here we go." he thought.

Brayden sat down when his brother requested that he do so. Once again, Brayden was lower ranked than his older brother Draterion. Even the whole reason he had joined the game was to seek out his brother. But now he had found him. Brayden hadn't seen Pyro in quite the while, which upset him a bit. He loved Piper, and was not afraid to state it to the whole world. Brayden realized they were friends, so he quickly opened up his heads-up display to see she still lived. But Brayden did not know where, and he missed her. Very badly. "I vote we go to the main floor one boss dungeon to fight the already defeated kobalds there and train. Would anyone here agree?"

One day Skylar will actually be on time, today is clearly not that day. Being late as usual because he decided to go and explore the town was not really a surprise. The outside or inside world since he is in a game, held so much fascinating and wonderful things. Colorful buildings, people, and colors. Yes, Colorful colors! Certain shades and tones were near impossible to describe. So of course Skylar got lost in the moment.

The group was obviously talking without him, a hodgepodge group of men in various armor. They seem like a nice group! Skylar skipped over, his jet black locks bouncing up and down on top of his cinnamon brown skin. "Hello Everyone it is a pleasure to meet you all." He bowed making the greeting a bit more formal then most. Then waited to be noticed.

When it came to virtual reality I didn't know what to expect, but walking through the thousands of other players I got the feeling that the industry took itself very seriously. Deadly serious, in fact. We were stranded, apparently some of us had already died thanks to neanderthal attempts to wake us up back in the real world. Panic set in, some people thought best to call the red freak's bluff and tossed themselves off the world map. I wondered if any of them made it back to the real world, but something told me it was unlikely.

After the first great 'die off' where people either took the easy way out or rushed and got themselves killed it quickly became apparent that nobody was going anywhere anytime soon. I found myself spending too much time walking around alone, unable to figure out what I should do next. Players were talking about strategy guides, previews they had read and comparisons to a previous MMO they had played. I didn't even know what an MMO was until last week...I needed help.

I opened the player interface, on the second try, and started studying the help book. It took a few hours, and I had to find a dark corner where people wouldn't see me struggling with the basics, but I got my head around some of it when all of a sudden...

Guild invite ~

Apparently my corner wasn't dark enough, because some Samaritan had offered me a place in their guild: just what I needed! I accepted after a moment's hesitation and the invitation turned into a way point that pointed me out of my hiding place and back towards the crush of players trying to find their way. I rushed through them and kept going. Draterion and his Twilight Spectrum were out there somewhere, and maybe they could help me find my way home...

He found them off the town center, gravitating between three benches. Draterion stood out as the man with the plan, and he assumed the flock listening to him were to be his new guild mates. Or is it guild kin? Sundance stopped a short distance from them and walked into their circle. He'd already missed the introductions, but one guy was bent over before them all. Sundance decided to saddle up with him.

"Er, yeah, I'm late too! I'm Sundance, or just call me Sunny!" He chortled, playfully slapping the other player on the back.

Draterion knew this guild would be a playful bunch by the look of it. There was an unknown player who called himself "Batman," which was silly in a kinds of ways. There was Sunny too, and they all seemed to joke around. Nine people in total. Was that all the people in the guild? He went back through the lists in his head. Ender, Olivia, Batman, Sunny, Sayre, Semrothz, Brayden, Ender, and Skylar. 

In the end it was a good bunch. But before they could head into a dungeon, they needed to discuss a few guild concepts. The first concept: guild funds. Second concept: guild positions. And there were many more. But he had prepared a message to send when they arrived, because he didn't want to have to yell out at the crazily funny guild. He clicked the blue send button on the message.

Guild Discussion

Okay, so I'm gonna need you all to focus up on the meeting now. We need to discuss positions, funds, boss raid requirements, and more. So, I will need you all to focus. Are you capable off doing that? Because I want our guild to be successful, we need to train, recruit, and make our guild itself more..... Supported, you know? Do you guys know what I mean?

Sunny's was stopped mid stream by a tinny little chime and a popping message icon. It looked like everyone else had gotten one too, so he swiped it open and read it aloud with everyone else then turned to Draterion.

'I can get on board with that,' He boomed stretching his massive frame as if getting ready for a race, 'when do we start!?'