Potions (GM's Only Please)

So I was wondering. In Alchemy we have the good, uncommon, rare and perfect levels for crafted items. What are Examples of these levels in healing potions?

For example. 

Good Potion = 5HP Potion

Uncommon Potion= 7HP Potion

Rare Potion= 10HP Potion

Perfect Potion= 12HP Potion

I understand with the enchanting slots, but in an item that offers no enchanting slots, but apparently can be effected by the rolls how do we measure it's level of success? Or are all Healing potions the exact same, regardless of the dice roll?

GM's Only please, I'd like a straight answer not guesses. (I Don't mean to sound rude but I've seen how these things go off topic.)

Hey there, I'm aware I'm not a GM, but I do happen to be the only one synthesizing potions and crystals as of late.

So basically, if you roll high enough for a good potion with your CD, you can create the following:

Failed, Bad, Good, Uncommon, Rare, and Perfect.

For alchemists, failures and bad potions are effectively nothing at all, though I suppose you could hold onto your bad potions if you really wanted to. (But they would do nothing, and it's probably a better idea to attempt to salvage them).

Good potions are successful, but have no enchantment slots, and therefore can't be used to heal. These potions are basically vanity items. For example, you might create a love potion, though it would only work if both participates agreed to its effect OOC.

Uncommon potions have one slot, Rare potions have two, Perfect potions have three. With these slots, you may fill them up according to this guiding post: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/3480-crafted-item-enhancements-and-you-guide/#entry330468

Consult this post to see what you can craft and which enhancements you may use: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6372-complete-profession-guide/#entry361499

Alchemists don't create the same type of health potions as the ones you can purchase from merchants. If you wanted to create a Perfect health potion, for example, it would heal +6 HP every turn for three turns. On the other hand, if you were rank two and created a crystal, it would heal 15 HP instantly.

Hope that clears up any questions.

Thank you very much for your help. I realize that I should not have said GM only as there are many people who do have the right answers. I should have simply stated that I was looking for just the actual answer and no guessing. So I thank you very much for taking the time to get me that info when you did not have to. It has been so incredibly helpful. In the future I'll make sure to choose my wordings a little better.