[PP-F1] A New Day [Torunn]

Semroth relaxed on the border between The Town of Beginnings and The Danger Zone "I knew this was a good spot due to me not being bothered by both boars and players" Semroth thought to himself as over the passed week had been hell due to him joining a guild only a couple of days ago. The day was beautiful as he laid down on the crisp green grass underneath a tree he knew this was the best day because he found out that today the weather would be the best it could be and as he relaxed he dosed off to sleep.

"Are you sure we're allowed in this area because are levels aren't that good" a man in a green cloak said to a man stood next to him in a black cloak "Course we are haven't you noticed that no one else has found this place yet it's like a dungeon waiting to be picked clean" the black cloaked man said as he equipped his best armor and weapons then turned to the 3 people behind him "Cmon you lot I know your all level one but you've got me on your side you know how good I am at RPGs David" he said to the man in the green cloak as the man put his hood down he reveled what he actually looked like showing that it was Semroth "Craig I know your good but haven't you ever wondered what if this hasn't been discovered because everyone has died, Julian said that this was a good place but he hasn't exactly been the best member" as Semroth said that a man appeared from behind the pillars clapping slowly "Well done David it seems you have found me out but I'm afraid you too late for it now" Julian said to him as a sword impaled Craig through the chest a he groaned and said "David go and when this game is finished tell my sister I'm sorry" when the sentence was finished Craig exploded in particles Semroth ran as fast as he could to the nearest safe zone as he watched he party get destroyed behind him as he nearly reached the safe zone Julian stood in front of him "I'm afraid this is the end of the line for you" as a sword impaled him. On his last bit of health Semroth awoke in a cold sweat and started crying "If we never went there you would still be alive Craig *sob* *sob*" Semroth said to himself as tried to stop crying.

Torunn was probably the youngest player to have ever left the town of beginners she had been sitting in the tree Semroth was resting under looking up at the sky, as she did enjoy the view with her friend Yuki.

But when she heard someone cry she looked down a little confused, as she did then see some guy sitting down there.

Torunn then whispered to Yuki "Do you think that guy is okay?" as Yuki the stuffed animal responded with "I think his fine, but maybe we should try and scare him" Torunn just smiled and jumped down from the tree as she landed on the other side of the tree of Semroth

As Semroth was crying a girl just right in front of him making him jump in surprise "Gah... Jeez don't make me jump like that especially if I'm armed *sigh* okay kid why you not at the orphanage at the moment all kids who are under a certain age are meant to be thereSemroth said to the girl as he relaxed on the ground again. Semroth noticed the teddy the child had and chuckled as he remembered how much his sister liked her teddy bear.

( she got no teddy its a rabbit :P )

Torunn looked at the guy and wanted to hit him for mentioning the orphan, those people had been hunting her since the first day, and the few times they had cough her she did run off at night.

"Orphanage?, thats for the young and lazy, not me, i'm going to beat this game long before they even leave the starting city" she said looking at the guy that was once again resting on the ground.

Semroth noticed that the child didn't like him mentioning the orphanage so she must either have no family or they are back at the real world but he knew that it is dangerous for her even if she said she doesn't need any help "Look kid let me give you a deal, I look after you in return you won't die do we have a deal" Semroth said to the kid "Also I would prefer if you tell me your name real one I mean I can see your SAO Username is Torunn".

"So you don't want to tell me your name what if I said my name would that persuade you to tell me your name" Semroth said trying to make it as confusing as possible but smart enough for the girl to understand.

Semroth looked over the burning horizon as the sun started going down meaning it was past midday in the real world as every day passed he missed the real world less and less but he still knew that how much he would miss the real world he would still fight to get back there.

"Fine suit yourself my name's Semroth Kirigi or you could just call me Semroth, what ever suits your fancy I don't mind what you call me" Semroth said with a slight chuckle at the end of the sentence.

Semroth noticed she named the rabbit Yuki almost the same as his sister's name but he didn't want to say anything, Semroth opened up his inventory to equip his new gloves he just got made by a tailor.

Item: Hands of The Puldgest 

Item type : Leather Gloves

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +1 Bleed and +1 Loot Dice
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : The gloves will be detailed with a black and red pattern across the hand and for the part connected to the arm it will be black. It will have a carving on the side that says the name of the equipment.

It was just how he wanted them to be and he equipped them and asked the girl Torunn "What do you think custom made just for me for joining a new guild".