[PP-F1] Secret Medicine BABY!!

A fierce punch that road the wind itself hit a virtual tree with little to no impact. My hand, kept getting clenched harder and harder. Rain began to poor as I slid against the tree...questioning my very on abilities in my mind. "Am I fit to be in this game...? What's a clown like me going to do without a helping hand. I'm just a nobody..." After those words left my lips, the ground beneath my very own feet started trembling. I lost my own footing and suddenly the earth that was trembling had cracks in it which opened up even more and eventually caused me to fall into the whole of despair. I screamed so loud that I guess my inner conscious heard and allowed me to wake up. "AHHHHHH!!!!" That scream was the only thing that I could do. I tried speaking but nothing had came out my mouth. I was almost frightened to my very own existence. Finally, coughing, coughing up the cowardice that was hidden within me. "What the hell was that all about...? Must've been punished for all those dee-- " I quickly cut myself off and examined my surroundings, it was really dark, but i soon realized a feeling of warmth and comfort. I was under the sheets in some sleazy Inn. Either way I was grateful.

"That dream....or nightmare I should say. But maybe it was reality giving me a reality check. Maybe I should get stronger and prepare myself for the trials and tribulations to come." I calmly stated while slowly getting outta bed with one hand placed above my eye. "Heheheh... " A chuckle that sounded devious left his lips. He got dressed and left the inn. He had decided on taking a quest he had picked up not too long ago. "Guess I'll give this a shot! YAHOOO!!!!"

AFTER yelling like a total moron I didn't realize I was walking like a idiotic duck of some sort. Then without looking forward he bumped into a blue haired girl. "Heya!! Watch where--.. " Then I realized it was my fault. I extended my hand for her to grab and I gave her a "I'm sorry" kinda smile. "I can be such a clumsy loser sometimes. ANYWAY!! THE ole so MIGHTY SHULK has made an appearance! Prepare to be dazzled!" I randomly started doing the worm on the ground to see if I could get a smile or laugh outta here. But now that I think of it, this girl had blue hair to. Such uniqueness.

"Ack! What am I doing over here again? I should get to soloing down those mob mini bosses. But that's just plain old repetitive, the same old junk! Never anything interesting. Kinda odd huh? Being a 'tomboy' was never a thing for me, but that's changing now. But, how do I keep on going while making it bearable...? I'm slowly getting back up there, but that's just cause I accepted that invitation. No, I have no qualms with those kind of things, but it means I'm gonna see more 'maves' around. There needs to be some defense training. I got offence covered on a decent scale. Try maxing out those skills first, hmm?" Haine would trail off deep into thoughts, kicking the dust hastily as she'd stroll down the crowded pathways of Floor One: <<The Town Of Beginnings>>. Of course, it was striving with energy, the noise was unbearable. "I can deal with this! I've been to concerts before. Those were loud, hella loud..." She assured in her mind, straightening her posture as she shoved her way through the crowd. Her nose would scrunch in distaste as the others around her would just push each other aside like they were dominoes or something. "Do these people even- ah, maybe they have their own problems." Nodding slowly, Haine managed to push through the crowd without throwing them off to the side for cluttering the walkways.

A soft yawn would escape her lips as she'd shrug her shoulders, folding her arms behind her head peacefully. Haine would smile, looking up at the bright blue sky. "Nice and cloudy. I see we have some stratus clouds up there. Yesterday it rained a lot, so I didn't do that much. See, caves can be useful!" Her train of thought was cut off when something from behind had pushed her over with a force. Bracing herself, the bluenette would fall to the ground with a thud. "The heck?!" with a surprised expression, Haine looked up with a grimacing expression, to glare at a taller male player who pretty much was the one behind her. Her expression softened with a sigh as she'd eye his sincere smile and his outstretched hand. With a small nod, she grabbed his hand, pushing herself off the ground. Shaking her head, Haine would begin to dust the dirt and stone off of her clothing, glancing at the older male from the corner of her eyes as he began speaking. He said he was sorry, so she let it go with a light smile. 

"No, no, it's cool! My bones aren't broken so- excuse me?" Haine would raise a brow in surprise as he outburst into the worm, speaking in a loud and wild tone. Haine would cover her mouth with her hand and let out a small snort despite trying not to, looking around herself to see all the pedestrians boring holes at her direction, especially that blue haired boy who clearly enjoyed doing... the 'worm' stuff. Shortly after, she'd stop refraining her laughter to crack a huge smile in place of it. When the moment died down, she drew him an amused expression. "Well then, that was... unique! Nobody has the balls to do stuff like that in public, I give you kudos," the bluenette remarked, turning on her heels. She was moving to walk away, but not quite yet. It was rude to leave without closing a conversation, right?

I saw her light smile while I was helping her up. Then her little comment made me laugh about her bones not being broken. "Dahaha that was really funny. I find things funny pretty easily so excuse me." The conversation didn't seem to be going since bad and right after my idiotic self started doing the worm I noticed the blue haired girl trying to hold in her snicker of laughter. I swiftly got up and dusted myself off like I would have in the real world. "Dahaha wow! I actually get props, huh? Well thank you very much. But hey--" Right when he was about to speak the girl seemed as if she was about to just leave. Unfortunately, I was in need of some assistance in a quest I had picked up about some stupid Secret medicine. Not that I was interested in it, but it gave a sword so who wouldn't want a free sword. "Hey, um...? I didnt get your name? What was it? And the thing is...I kinda need help with a quest about the Secret medicine or some bullcrap! Dahaha as much as I live for adventure I'd rather not die in them. So I'd be grateful if you could help me out. You seem reliable. How about this...if I can come up with a cool song or rap, or even if it's flat out terrible... you'll help me out? Deal? Good."

" UH! It's not Hulk, but Shulk. UH! Mic check one two one two! Nah nah nah. Turn me up in the headset." I had my hands on each side of my head covering my ears, acting as if I was in the studio telling my producer to turn up my headset. " Aye! iight!"

" ♫ Greatly awakened I'm coming straight outta town! Besides from taking over im planning assassination! And we know that this video game is fake and we're slowly about to break it! Sao ain't nothing, can't even take it serious with all these chumps thinking and praying, like grow a pair or I'll "rob" you some and have em' to you by the clock of noon. I'll cook you up on the mic, I'm Shulk, The Crooked Swordsman to. ♫ Holla at me! Cause I am REALLY FEELING IT!" I was definitely feeling myself at this point. Not caring if my rap wasn't liked or not it honestly sounded dope. Shulk was the type of guy that loved to do random things, not to make people like him, but to keep building on his own personality. He was imaginative and loved to be creative and different. I smirked and threw my hand up high in the air. "Matta fact, You chumps ain't even worth it, I'll use the back of my blade on purpose. I finished off by rap and acted like I dropped the mic. After that it started to rain which added to the effect. I had my fingers crossed that she liked it or even felt like I'm so dumb I needed a partner. Either way was fine.

Haine would stop in her tracks, folding her arms together as she gave the anonymous male player a harmless smirk, placing her hand on her hip as she trailed off. "The name's Haine! Yours will be...? And you need help with the secret medicine? Well gosh I've taken parties for that quest nine hundred times!" she sighed dreadfully, before shrugging with a smile. "But no problem, I guess I'll just take that quest again to help." Her ears perked curiously as she heard the male player give her a little deal. "Well then Mr. Swag, let's see how this'll turn out!" Haine removed her hand from her hip to rub the back of her head with uncertainty. A rap, and the worm. How awkward could this get? But then again, she had to admit he was a little unique, a little more interesting than just straight out explaining the basics and slaying down mobs a bit. It got tiring, you know? She watched as he began to brainstorm a rap in his head. He'd then start his rap off with a little creativity, making imaginary headphones with his hands and placing them on the sides of his head. His rap really did surprise Haine regardless of how cheesy it was. Well look at that, she really did wonder what he was trying to pull off with these bizarre actions and 'rhymes'.

When the male player was done, he 'dropped his mic' and crossed his fingers out of the blue. The bluenette would jump slightly as it began to rain as if on cue to his rap being completed. "Hah, well look at that! The rain gods favor you," Haine joked with a slightly sarcastic tone in her voice (like those narrators). "But that was cool. Shulk? The crooked swordsman? I'm not sure if it was crookED or crook'd. Gah whatever, you're in luck today! We'll pick up the nepent for ya' in a jiffy, so follow behind me if you're in okay?"

My bod felt warmth, watching the blue haired girl prompt her hands on her hips like she was suddenly about to give me a lecture almost made me wanna burst out laughing. Upon hearing what her name was and that she grew tired of this quest wasn't what he wanted her to say. But once she stated she'd help me I got really happy. "Haine, right? Pretty cute name....but it kinda reminds me of a brand of--" I cut myself off to let her catch on to my friendly teasing. "You say you've had plenty of parties and took this quest a lot!? That's radical! You must be like popular around here Haine? I wouldn't be surprised though....just look at you. Dahaha. And thanks for tagging along to help such a weakling. But don't be fooled. My level is weak, but my heart and desire is strong."

After all the nonsense slowed down and my idiotic self has stopped doing random things. "Mr. Swag, huh? That has a nice ring to it... Dahaha anyways, of course the rain God's favor me. ♫ I be straight shining till the sky starts crying! ♫ Heh." I knew she was being sarcastic, but that made things more interesting. She even called my rap cool, despite the idiotic attempt to rhyme. So far this girl was pretty cool. "Thanks "blue bell"! And I'm glad I'm in luck cause I wouldn't be able to do anything without your help. This quest is too much for you."

I followed behind her, but with a more so calm and collected attitude. "Boy am I glad I met you... Anyways...yeah. Let's get a move on while the rain is hardly coming down. We would have to stop if it got too hard. I'm not a fan of the rain to be honest....it makes me wonder if the sky is crying in a sense. But forget that....so what's this nepent guy like? Heheh." My evil smirk appeared on my face along with a chuckle afterwards that didn't sound like my laughter before. i tended to get a little bloodthirsty for battle. Being crooked gets you in trouble which lead to fights at times.