[PP-F1] Happy Little Family? (Keith, Kiru, Torunn)

Guest Keith

Keith had just finished sending two PMs. One to Kiru, and one to Torunn. Despite being so close to Keith, neither of them had met yet. Which is why Keith was planning to make that happen. Though, he was awfully on edge. He had no clue how either would react. Well... He kinda did. Torunn would play with her toys and Kiru would flip out. But, Keith was ready for it. He had a feeling the two would get along some how. He sat down on the ground and whistled, straightening out the red and white blanket he had brought. Ruby sat on the other side, curled up in a ball and snoring softly, waiting for the other two.

"Well, let's see how this goes over..." Keith said with a heavy sigh, setting out a picnic basket and adjusting his jacket. He just hoped that the two would get along. Though, he had a feeling they would. Kiru seemed like the motherly type deep down. And Torunn just loved everyone from the get-go.

Torunn had been running around in the town of beginners most of the morning, trying to escape the damned npc from the Orphanage, that had still not understood she did not wanna be at the orphanage she had even went so far as to kill a few of the npcs to try stop em from following her, but they kept spawning again after a few hours. But she had finally lost them and did rush into fields, as she did receive and Pm from Papa Keith as she read it she smiled happy.

The young girl then rushed to the open fields to spot Papa Keith sitting there, as she did slide over the ground as she came close to stop beside Ruby and layed down there resting her head on top of Ruby.

"So Papa what is all this about?, did you try to cook?" she said looking up at the sky, as Yuki did say "Nah Papa, can't cook so he must have bought it, but its still nice of him to bring food for us."

Tournn was laying there in her green bunny coat resting her head against Ruby using her as a pillow, she did still not know what this Kiru person did look like, or how she was, but she could not wait to meet her that was for sure.

My feet shuffled quickly through the town of Floor 1, into the alley way I often used, then out into the shopping area. This shortcut was one I went through regularly. Upon entering the center of town I frowned at the hustle and bustle of the players. It seemed like more players came to this floor every day but I knew it was just my imagination. I looked around at the set up for the day. Stalls were set up around the buildings but I paid no mind to those, I need to visit an actual shop. Recently I had caught word of a bunch of new shops opening up so I thought it would be a smart idea to stop by and maybe get a discount or something. As I passed the flashier ones I noticed a smaller, quieter one. Instantly I knew that I was going there first. I wrapped my hand around the door handle and took a deep breath. Just as I was about to open the door, a familiar message screen blocked my vision. "I swear..." I said clicking rather forcefully into the PM on my HUD. Keith's constant messages were a part of my everyday life but I still could not get used to it. It was really annoying for messages to pop up almost every time I had something to do. Also, what's worse was that I knew who it was from. Keith of course. 

I sighed and let my shoulders drop as I let go of the door. I turned away from the shop and began to walk to where Keith was. If it was an urgent assignment then I would attend to it, but if not I would come back here. Don't get me wrong, I liked Keith in every way. It was just that I knew something was up. Especially as I neared the location of him. I spotted the familiar blue haired boy on a red blanket that clashed with him. A half smiled crept on to my face, I couldn't help it. Then, I paused when I noticed that there was an extra person on the blanket. I furrowed my eyebrows and kept walking until I loomed over Keith. I cleared my throat and shot daggers through my eyes at him. "So...mind telling me whats up? Also why there is a small child here?" 

Keith gulped and stood up, adjusting his jacket as if it would regain his confidence. He walked over to Kiru and whispered to her. "It's a long story. But... Please don't be mad." Keith turned around and looked to Torunn with a smile. "Here she is! This is mommy!" He said, turning back to Kiru and looking more serious. "Before you flip out, listen. She came in here with no parents, and she refuses to stay in the orphanage. I adopted her to keep her safe. Besides..." Keith smirked and gave Kiru a quick little kiss. "...I think we'd be awesome parents." He said, sitting back down and opening the basket.

"Heh, yeah, I couldn't cook for the life of me! I just burn everything! Even water!" He said with a laugh, as he took out a few things. He gave Torunn a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (Crusts cut off) along with a juice box, and he looked back over to Kiru with a smile. "So come on! Dontcha wanna be the fun parent?"

Torunn turned around on Ruby and looked towards Kiru and smiled happy, as she looked over at Keith and whispered "Mommy is pretty" as she got up standing and went over to hug Kiru.

Then she held out Yuki and said "Mommy this is Yuki, my bestest friend in the whole wide world" she said pointing towards her stuffed animal.

Yuki then responded with "Hello there Miss, i'm happy to finally meet you, Papa Keith have been talking quite a bit about you after all" she said with a calm and kind voice.

Then Torunn did sit down beside Ruby and took her peanut butter jelly sandwich in her hands as she waited for Kiru to sit down.