Blants Journal

» Username: Blant

» Real name: Blant Mauskin

» Age: 16

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5’4’

» About: In the real world, I am 16 and have lived without a mother since I was four and lived with only my dad until he killed himself. After that I was adopted by a man that worked for a virtual reality company, he didn’t adopt me really his company needed a teen ager to see if the games they created were any good. Although at first I hated him after a long time I accepted him as my new father. I was home schooled by him whenever he wasn’t designing updates for the virtual reality games his company had made. He worked as a design artist for the design of characters and I learned from him what a good character should look like, I ended up as the character I am now I may still be level on most games my favorites I was very high level. In the game many call me the red demon because of what I look like, but I am so weak many call me the red rat. After my father didn’t need me to work for his company I was 14 and had enough money to live on my own. I had few friends and resulted to going back to virtual reality games, I picked my favorite game deleted all my items and started over at level 1, I knew if I joined a guild and fought with people we would eventually become friends. On my 15th birthday I got a message from a girl, she said she was my sister. She was 13 years old and had a mother named Ezlit, the name of my mother. I was shocked that somehow my little sister Elizian had also got trapped in this world. After I met my little sister I knew I had to clear the game and make sure she got out alive.

» Virtues:

Experience

I have much experience in most games because I beta tested many of the first VRMMOS so my father could have feedback to give to his company about if teenagers would buy and play the games.

One Handed Lone Sword

Know the one handed long sword in and out because my father thought I needed to learn self-defense when I was young which also makes one handed long swords my weapon of choice.

Fearless

I don’t care what happened to me as long as I can get my sister out of this virtual prison making me fearless and willing to die to get her out of SAO.

Determined

I am very determined to escape Sao so I can see my mother again and also because I want to protect my little sister in any way I can even if it means that I don’t make it out.

» Flaws:

Bad People Skills

I have very bad people skills because I lived a long time without human contact other than in the game and never had many friends except for a few people I met in SAO.

Reaction Time

Slow reaction time because I lived alone on the 7 floor of an apartment building and had little experience outside my room because I was playing VRMMOS very often before I played SAO.

Bad Manners

I have extremely bad manners because I never had parents long enough to teach me to be nice making it so I can be very rude and saying mean things to people even if I’m trying to be nice.

Profession:

Skills:

Non-combat:

â–º Athletics:
Cost: 6 - No Ranks
Passive
Effect: +1 DMG, +5 HP
Description: You can endure more, are quicker and stronger than average.

Passive:

â–º Night Vision:
Cost: 6 - No Ranks
Passive
Effect: Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it.
Description: allows players to see normally in low light conditions
Note Visibility rules:
From now on any actions being performed in low light or dark conditions will suffer a -1 to all dice rolls. Expect future content to mention visibility details. Also watch out for monsters who may dwell in the darkness! Some may not suffer from these penalties. A portable light source of some kind will provide light for your immediate vicinity.

Combat:
â–º Battle Healing
5 Ranks
Passive
Effect: Recover X health on natural CD rolls of 10+ (X=Rank Level)
Description: Recover small amounts of health in battle. The amount recovered is equal to your Battle Healing skill rank.

Armor Skills: â–ºLight Armor:
5 Ranks
Passive
Effect: The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Armor Equipment. For each skill point invested in the Light Armor Skill, incoming damage is reduced by 1 damage point. (Must have light armor equipped to take advantage of this benefit)

Weapon skills:
â–ºOne-Handed Straight Sword:
Rank 1
Passive
The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed long sword-like swords. (Example: Arming sword, Long sword)

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»Ezlit (Basic Blood Red One handed long sword)

»Blood Red Cloak (just beginning clothing but red)

»15 Water

»10 Bread

Roleplays