[PP-F5] Blood in the Sand (Oikawa) [Complete]

"Well, after this, I plan on going on another quest." Rebekah was looking for a non-combat quest, as her entire weapon/armour set needed to be completely checked over before she could participate in the next boss raid. It had been a while since she had went on an adventure with people higher than her, and maybe she should be looking for another one of those. It had been a long while since she had done that, and she knew that she was no longer the weak girl a long time ago.

"Ahh I see. Well since we are guildmates, we will cross paths again. Thanks again for accompanying me on this quest. It was cool to see what a front-liner fights like. And it's even more awesome knowing that I'm not to far off from being one myself." My first quest with her and I managed not to screw it up. Nice! Now lets get on to training. Oikawa smiled at the thought of further training. 

The duo had reached the city and split paths at the entrance gate, Oikawa wanted to take a look around town for a bit and then he would head home. "Again thanks. I guess I'll see you around." With that he headed to a few shops before going home.

"Bye," as Rebekah waved goodbye to Oikawa as well. She looked back at the sun. It was almost noon, and she bolted back as fast as she could back to town to escape this barren floor. The temperature was starting to rise as well, and this was getting to become unbearable as well. Even though she had survived the harsh conditions of the desert before, she was mostly accustomed to the freezing 4th floor just below it. It was just something that she was more comfortable in, and knew that it was where her shop was located.

Complete:

1 x 400 = 400 Col / 2 = 200

Sand Shark Drop (Previous Page)

Rebekah: 350 Col + Mat + 4 SP

Oikawa: 300 Col + Sand Armour + 4 SP