{PP-F1 Xanatos, Majyenta} Introductions are in order!

"Yeah you're right, there should be at least something we can use" I reassure Xanatos. *I glance around looking for the mat* "Huh don't you think that this grass should be softer to sit on?" I coyly point out to Xanatos.

Clearly he didn't understand what i was saying at first, what a loof.  *I glance to where Xanatos is sitting, I nudge his hip with my foot* The look of the ore was dark and uninteresting, I hope at some point the mats start

looking cooler.

"Looks down" "Ah! I see now hehe...aren't I a ditz? XD I'm sure this will come in handy later!"

"Hands Maj the ore"

Well its getting dark, how about we head to town for the night? As much as I love the outdoors, I don't think it would be safe to camp out here considering our levels." I said. Not to mention the PKers that may like to go

hunting at night to catch the stragglers coming in form hunting mobs. I feel for those who find themselves at the mercy of those who actually like to play the bad guys.

I feel a chill at the mention of the term "bad guys". To think that there are players, or even NPCs that actually enjoy the murder of other players. "Alright lets get moving! Damn, my friends still haven't caught up with us.

I hope they didn't get lost in the crowds, or even worse the woods." I said *I check my friends list* "Yeah, there still alive somewhere. Lets head to an inn back in town. Maybe it will be easier for them to track us if we are

not in a dangerous area.

"Sounds good to me! I hope your friends are all right :( there are PKers out there that like to prey on players like us." I warned. "In my opinion, Pkers that are still killing others after learning that they will die IRL too disgust me...murderers..." I added.

"Heads to the inn with Maj"

"Hmmm this guy seems alright, I hope there are more people like him in the world, these are the people that give hope"  I thought to myself. With this new friendship formed I hope to find more

of those like me in SAO, ready to become stronger and stronger til we defeat this evil!

I cannot approve this quest; both parties in this quest need to adhere to the minimal posting requirement; these posts barely hit that. Please go back and edit the posts that need to be edited, you need at least 2-3 full lines of RP. 

Thank you.