[OP-F1]Beginnining of the journey

As I gave up on looking for a party I decided to set out on my own and get moving, I walked to the gate making sure no one needed help and left out the gate. I stared open eyed at the fields because it had been so long and I had forgotten how beautiful they were, I looked around and noticed all the good hunting spots were taken so I set out to find a spot haven't yet learned about.

Rebekah was sitting just outside of the City Limits on a nearby field. It had become too crowded in the Starting City around here, and it was refreshing to be outside, as there were not a lot of people. However, she could not but notice a new player with no gear heading her way towards the fields. Now that is interesting, that was something that she didn't see every day. It was interesting since most lower level players liked to stay inside the towns due to the safety, at least for the first few levels, as it was quite dangerous for them to leave.

As he got closer, she asked "Are you lost?" Rebekah made sure that it was quiet enough that only he could hear but not anyone else in this area.

"Trust me, I am rather weak myself." Rebekah replied to her question. But she knew that no new player would believe what she had just said, but she looked up to other players that were stronger than her, perhaps almost double her level. Anyways, she decided to introduce herself, "Hello, my name is Rebekah. Also, I do not believe it is a good idea for you to attack monsters at such a low level by yourself. Since you do not have any armour or weapons, and it is also a bad idea for me to be involve for various reasons." She was not trying to deter the activity, but it would be best if he gained a level or two, or had some skills.

Reusririasuir was cautiously exploring the fields around the Town of Beginnings. Man, a game that starts you off with only two skill points, and no starting currency; and if we die, we die. What a game...

Lucky for me, there aren't likely to be stealth'ed enemies this close to the starting town, meaning I can at-least get an idea of what the terrain is like, and by keeping my eyes open I should be able to avoid any real scuffles for now.

--"in case you didn't know I was a beta tester and got to the 13th floor by myself."

Reu looked towards the slightly arrogant sounding voice, a level 1 and a level 16 were nearby. The level 1 had been the one to make the Beta Tester comment.

The 13th floor or not, this guy needs to realize we're playing for keeps now. Their is no second chance, no logging out to mentally rest and strategize. Making it to the 13th floor is impressive, but I think these two need a moderator right now.

Reu, approached the pair, deciding on his words and softening his voice, he gently spoke out. "You know, the things we've done in the past are hardly a predictor for our futures. Rebekah is hardly doubting your strength of spirit Blant. Merely, pointing out the fact that, in the present moment, you are a level 1. Level 1...in a game, where you only start with two skill points, and no currency, and you can absolutely not afford to die. She isn't pointing out that you're weak, just that you are at your start of a journey to strength." Reu, paused. "I'm much the same way actually. Why don't the three of us work together? Or Rebekah if you are busy on a quest of your own, Blant and I could simply pair up, if he would like. I wouldn't want to derail you from whatever reason you came back down to the first floor. You might not consider yourself strong relative to those above you, but you're certainly strong relative to us and to this floor, we wouldn't want to slow you down."

"Of course Blant, is always free to tell us to go stuff ourselves and take his chances out here alone."