[SP-F1] The Hunt

We each push each other out of the clinch, no damage done... no longer defensive I eye the creature, even though it is wounded, it sits as proud as ever,believing that it can win, believing that it will live...

The Boar is kind of like the players in this game... The players believe they have a chance, even when the odds are severely stacked against them, in fact, when the odds are as highly stacked as they can be, the players show their true power: pride, endurance, and resolve.

ID:11355

BD:5

MD:2

Katarina (misses)

Boar(misses)

Katarina 9/9

Boar 1/7

After finding our mutual respect for each other the battle resumes. The boar, in a final blaze of glory jumps with all of its might to spear me head on, but it knows that it will fail, I see it in its eyes, I deftly dodge and decapitate the noble creature watching as its carcass explodes into a thousand tiny crystal shards... I had found respect for this... this data, in a world which is simply that, data.

Maybe I can survive... I just have to be the boar, but now its time to be moving, To The Town Of Beginnings!!!

ID:11357

BD:9

MD:5

LD:13

Katarina (hits for 1+1+1)

Boar (misses)

Katarina 9/9

Boar -2/7

Loot Gained: 35 Col +Common Material