[SP-F1] « The Blue Corsair » [COMPLETED]

68hzPFk.png

Everytime Syo jumps over a log, it feels as if the forest is a never ending scenery. Syo suddenly stops in place and falls onto his back. "I'm tired. Someone get me out of here. The scenery is beautiful, but I don't want to keep running. I'm tired.. I'm surprised that I'm hungry. Ugh." he said, as he stares through the leaves of the tree. The wind blows through the trees and giving Syo the chills. Goosebumps start to pop up from his arms and he starts to rub both his arms to create "heat." "Can I just find a place to sleep?" Syo states, as his eye lids start to feel heavy. He quickly jumps onto his feet and tries to keep himself awake. The moment he was about to fall asleep, there was the sound of rustling once again. Syo takes a quick glance at his HUD and find that his health bar turned green, but he's still not at full health. Syo, again takes off towards the west side of the forest.

68hzPFk.png

Syo dashes past trees that are identical and every time he dashes by one, he attempts to mark them, so he wouldn't get lost. Little did he know, the mark fade in due time, but he still continues to head West. "Did I finally make it out yet? I hate looking at these trees! They are annoying me!" he exclaims, as he slows down and continues to walk west of the forest. The further he continues the sound of birds start to sound louder. (I sound like I have broken english here.. Sorry..) Syo starts to get excited and stands for a bit. "FREEDOM! HERE I COME!" He shouts, as he dashes towards the sound of the birds, hoping he would finally leave the Deep Forest. Leaping pass more logs, and dodging more branches, he starts to have a glittery effect on his eyes.

J4Kqu3s.png

The sun shines at Syo's eyes and he blocks the ray of light with his left arm and finds himself in the Grassyfields. "YES! I'M BACK!" he shouts, as he runs towards the field full of Frenzy Boars. He finally escaped the "Haunted Forest" and was eager to go back to the Town of Beginnings, but with all that eagerness blinding him, he rushes into a group of Frenzy Boars. The moment a Frenzy Boar attempts to attack Syo, he quick dodges them and jumps over several Frenzy Boars. Checking his HUD, Syo's health finally reached Full Health once again and now he's ready for another battle. Syo brakes as fast as he could, leaving a dust cloud behind him. "Alright piggies. Let's try this again." he said, as he swings his sword into position.

J4Kqu3s.png

Before Syo could engage in another battle, a couple of other players headed out towards the Deep Forest. "Must be a party quest of some sort.. It's dangerous there, but in a group, they could probably be clearing the forest and heading to Floor 2." he said, as he disengage from the Frenzy Boars. Even though these boars are at low level, in groups they could take him out with no problems. "I need to keep a distance and just start picking fights one at a time." Syo states, as he scans the area for boars that are not in a group. There was one at a distance, but he decides not to fight anymore monsters today and heads back towards the Town of Beginnings. "I guess I can start a Profession now. I can hunt monsters when I'm a little stronger." he said, as the boars start to idle and the high levels spawn.

jnxyak6.png

Syo enters the Town of Beginnings and heads into an Inn to stay safe and warm from the outside. "Looks like I'll start my quest in the morning." he said, as he walks over to the counter and orders for a room to stay in. It was Syo lucky day, because they offered him a free day in the room, but if he stays longer he has to pay. Syo agrees to the offer and heads into his room. He jumps on to his bed and stares up at the ceiling, "Good night, Aincrad. Show me something surprising tomorrow." he states, before drifting off to sleep.