[SP-F4] Cold Winds, Black Feathers <<Avalanche>> [Complete]

Crozeph sat near the lake of Floor 4, his eyes on the almost frozen water of the lake and behind him a tree wher he engraved the name of his brother. Memories came back as he sat there, his sword on his lap. "Memories, yeah I remember some" he said "but I still can't remember the name of your killer" he added. Crozeph felt the cold wind blow more harsh but it didn't affect him anymore, he had obtained a skill to keep his survival rate up. After a few more minutes he stood up and brushed the snow off his shoulders, he wasn't here to relax and slack off all day. He turned around and made his way out of the safe zone and the cold gust of the snow greeted him, this floor was his least favorite "too cold" he thought. Crozeph then strapped his sword on his back, his quest is about to begin "I'd call this one as an ice breaker quest" he said smiling before walking deeper to the floor area.

Crozeph struggled to keep himself up as the strong and cold gust of the wind blew on him. His coat provided enough warmth for him on the floor but the wind is another thing. He threaded to the thick snow on the path leading towards his quest location, something that needs to be exterminated to receive enough rewards for him to level up. Crozeph opened his map, no marker was placed when he took up the quest but it he always believed on his instincts "I'll find my way to that boss, no need to fret" he said as his coat billowed at the gust of wind. He was getting higher now and the higher the place is, the stronger the wind but it was a nice thing that he can still breath with ease. Most high altitude place have low oxygen level but he seem to be doing fine "an avalanche happens from above so I'm sure that things is on top" he said as he continues to walk up to the mountain.

Crozeph has been catching his breath already and not shivering. The cold wind dwindled for now making his movement less troublesome "damn it's a pain threading through this thick snow on the path" he said as he raises his left foot and knocks off a few snow. Crozeph continued onwards, determined to slice down the Avalanche his quest mentioned "maybe I should carve something different from it" he said. Crozeph took a few more steps and saw a nearby cave "ahh save point at last" he said and jogged towards it. Crozeph sat down for a while and gazed outside, the wind began blowing fierce again and he's lucky enough to at least rest inside a cave "I hope no mob resides inside here" he said as he keeps his eyes outside where the winds blows, telling him only to stay where he is and let it pass for now.

The wind is still blowing fiercely as Crozeph sat at the entrance of the cave "when will this wind calm down even for a moment" he thought as his hood flutters with the wind hitting it. The battle seem to draw closer but Crozeph felt like he's wasting time sitting there. Crozeph stood up and walked out of the cave, trying to endure the wind who's trying to beat him down. Crozeph threaded on the thick snow on the path, taking large steps to keep himself moving. Looking at his left, Crozeph realized that he's already high enough that he can see the main settlement down the path he's taking "I'm almost nearing the top, just a little more" he said as he continues onwards to the highest place where the Avalanche resides.

Crozeph reached the top of the mountain quicker than he expected, it was less windy there but much more colder that Crozeph didn't know if he would be happy with the less wind thing. Taking a few steps forward, Crozeph opened his menu while threading on the snow covered path switching his black curved sword to a katana as white as snow. Crozeph looked at its hilt that has a stain of black on it. "Oikawa seem to have done a good job" he said as he unsheathes it and swings the sword around leaving a trail of red light that follows it. Crozeph then sheathe the sword back an looked around "now where is that bos..." Crozeph saw a huge crystal in front of him, something so clear it looked liked it is still water, only a little solid-ish. Crozeph moved forward and eyed it and it looks like he has found where the boss is lying "so there you are" he said as he touches the crystal.

Crozeph knocked at the crystal and waited for a response but nothing happened, the crystal stood still in front of him towering like it some kind of castle. He knocked again but still no response "am I suppose to do some ritual for it to come out?" he thought. Crozeph knocked for the third time but to his dismay there was no response. He thought hard for a second "maybe a little pinch could help" he said. Crozeph unsheathed his katana and made a quick slash at the crystal leaving a deep wound on it. Crozeph slashed at the crystal but he missed and instead landed a blow on the crystal beside it. The 3 feet crystal shattered and disappeared before his eyes leaving something behind. Crozeph picked it up to see that it is a material, thought he doesn't know where to use it. Crozeph slid the material to his inventory and looked around. "I guess I have to knock a lot of crystals to draw it out" he said as he sets his eyes on another crystal.

• [iD: 12465] LD: [20] 1 material

The next crystal was smaller than the one Crozeph previously destroyed but it looked more like ice to him "oh well time to get something here" Crozeph raised his sword and made a quick downward swing cutting the crystal in half. Crozeph watched as it fell apart in two and reveal something again "lucky shot" he said as an ore fell off after the crystal shattered. Crozeph picked it up and opened his inventory "2 material already, this might come in handy" he said as he slid it to his inventory.

• [iD: 12466] LD: [19] 1 material

Crozeph then moved on the the next crystal or ice before him "this one shall draw out the avalanche!!" Crozeph went on a rampage and slashed wildly at ice cutting it to many pieces. Crozeph took a step back after a few seconds catching his breath as he carved something out of the ice. Crozeph moved closer to see what it was and saw another material sitting atop the once he sliced to many pieces "feeling lucky ehh" he said as he takes another material and slids it to his inventory "now I'll aim for a much larger one" he said as he looks around for the next ice to cut.

• [iD: 12527] LD: [19] 1 material
  • [iD: 12528] LD: [13] no material

Crozeph stood in front of a weird shaped ice, as if it was an unfinished pot "you need to be shaped into something more nice" Crozeph slashed wildly at the ice chopping it down slowly trying to carve something out of it "I'll make a butterfly! no, a dog! yes, a large statue of our guild leader!" Crozeph stopped for a second "on second note, I'm bad at creating something so I'll just..." Crozeph made a swift downward swing cutting down the ice in one blow "no materials here so I guess I should proceed to finding the boss" he said as he moves to another place.

Crozeph quickly moved to a much larger ice nearby "and you my friend is my ticket to finding materials or drawing out the boss" he said as he slashed at it "I bet he doesn't his stuff touch" he said as he continues to slash at it. The ice fell down after a few seconds and shattered completely, with nothing to be found but ice cut clean, light reflecting on it "so no signs of boss yet" he said "and no material found" he added. Crozeph turned his back and saw another large crystal from the other side "that one!" he said before dashing forward, ready to bring it down.

• [iD: 12581] LD: [7] no material

"Stance number one! the I-don't-know-what-to-call-it strike!" Crozeph yelled before cutting down the ice in one blow. The field boss hasn't showed up yet and Crozeph is getting tired of climbing any higher. Crozeph jumped back as the ice fell down "you look like you need to be chopped up" he said. Crozeph unleashed a flurry of downward swing chopping the ice making it look like discs on the floor. Crozeph then stomped on it and kicked the other ones, he was already annoyed just by thinking of looking for some boss "why can't they just meet up with me" he said. Crozeph then saw a large ice shaped into a weird one also "worthy of another attack from my sword" he said as he jumps on it, his sword ready to take the ice down.

• [iD: 12582] LD: [10] no material

The next one was pretty easy to destroy and Crozeph didn't even break a sweat doing it, if one could sweat on such a cold place. "Heh, no one can survive my lethal sword..." Crozeph then thought hard "except for level 20+ players around" he said. The ice leaned on another one of it creating some landmark similar to one that he saw in the real world "I'm sure it's called leaning tower of something" he said. Crozeph pointed his sword donward and made a quick slash upward toppling down a few ice and raising the snow off the ground "come out now Avalanche, I'm waiting" he said as he glares at the next ice or crystal to take down.

• [iD: 12583] LD: [13] no material

Crozeph kicked the ice a few times, hoping to bring it down without using his sword "it won't budge with just my foot" he said. Crozeph then raised his sword and made a downward swing cutting the ice, yet again in half. The ice fell down apart and revealed nothing, no materials and no signs of the boss and it made Crozeph annoyed "quite a shy type of a boss eh?" he thought as he thought hard for a second "well then I guess I'll be mowing down lots of it till he shows up!" he uttered before spinning around, slashing at another ice just beside the one he destroyed earlier.

• [iD: 12584] LD: [5] no material

Crozeph took one last breath and slashed at the ice behind him creating a little domino effect to three or more towering crystals around him but still no material, though there's something much more better approching, Crozeph need not to take another one. Something big is rushing in nearby and it looks like it's angry as hell, Crozeph let his sword rest on his shoulder "finally decided to show yourself after I trashed your hangout?" he said. The figure loomed for a second before dropping down like a monkey "well then let's keep this going shall we?" Crozeph said pointing his sword downward, eager to finish the quest and take his rewards.

• [iD: 12585] LD: [8] no material
  • Avalanche appears

[iD:12586] BD: 2 MD: 7

The giant monster made up of ice quickly charged to Crozeph eager to crush him after what he did to its place "so where  have you been snowman? getting some snow cones?" he said calmly as the Avalance tried to crush him by smashing both of its fists on the ground shaking it. Crozeph quickly jumped right at the moment it slammed its fists on the ground. Crozeph landed on one of the ice he destroyed "my turn" he uttered. Crozeph dashed forward and tried slashing at the Avalanche but slipped on where he's running. Crozeph landed on his back after running but quickly stood up, he can't just let himself be caught off guard after his blunder of an attack "that one was out of mercy" he said. Avalanche answered with a loud roar and it made Crozeph smile "that's more like it" he said raising his sword and resting it on his shoulder.

[iD: 12586]

Battle Dice: [2] + [2] = [4] fail

Mob Dice: [7] - [2] = [5] fail

Crozeph 39/39

Avalanche 50/50

The next attack was still the same, slamming both fists to the ground shaking the whole place and maybe causing snow or ice to go down from the top of the mountain. If others from the Floor 4 settlement could see the downward rush of the snow or the roar of Avalanche, they would surely think that someone is about to die but not Crozeph "today doesn't feel like a good day to die" he said. The Avalanche aimed its fist on Crozeph, putting all of its strength to hitting him. Crozeph quickly rolled away dodging its powerful and slow attacks but as soon as he was about to hit it, Avalanche punched the ground causing for snow to rise up and reduce its visibility "this is dangerous" he thought. Crozeph jumped back, he needs to gain a good distance so he won't be caught off guard.

[iD: 12758]

Battle Dice: [1] + [2] = [3] fail

Mob Dice: [3] - [2] = [1] fail

Crozeph 39/39

Avalanche 50/50 

Crozeph eyes and the Avalanche met as they both waited for the snow to settle down "show me that ugly mug Avalanche" he said. As soon as the monster saw Crozeph, it let out a deafening roar, well not for Crozeph. The two moved as the same time with Crozeph raising his sword and Avalanche moving its fist back for a straight jab at him. Crozeph quickly attacked the mob and Avalanche aimed its fist squarely at Crozeph's chest. Both attack were successful but if one was to ask who made a great impact, Avalanche sure did as Crozeph slammed to a few protuding ice shattering a few feet of them. Avalanche moved back, its arms shaved off as a piece of it lie on the snowy floor. Crozeph coughed as he stood up, his sword resting on his shoulder and eyes glaring and full of excitement "that's it, put up a good fight for me Avalanche" he said as he regains his balance.

[iD: 12759]

Battle Dice: [5] + [2] = [7] success

1 base +3 weapon skill +3 Bleeding Dove = [7] damage

Mob Dice: [10] critical

3 damage - 3 mitigation +2 critical = 3

Crozeph 36/39

Avalanche 43/50

Crozeph wiped his lip from the attack, thinking there's blood in it. "Now are we going to stand here till the ice melts?" he said. Avalanche let out a roar and charged at Crozeph who remained still as it charges at him. Avalanche raised its fist and punched Crozeph making snow rise up again, creating a small crater. Avalanche let out a laugh, an evil one but when the snow settled down, Avalanche's right fist lost another part. Crozeph stood far away from Avalanche "not so fast iceman" he said, his sword pointed down "I've wounded you, doesn't that make things a little on my advantage?" he added. Crozeph kept his eyes on the monster, ready for any incoming attack.

[12816]

Battle Dice: [7] success

1 base +3 weapon skill +3 Bleeding Dove = [7] 

Mob Dice: [3] - [2] = [1] fail

Crozeph 36/39

Avalanche 36/50

Crozeph initiated the next attack on Avalanche, taking every second as an advantage at it "not a moment wasted" he said. Crozeph dashed forward to Avalanche and aimed his sword at its chest. Avalanche spun around sweeping the direction where Crozeph is headed "too slow" he said. Crozeph ran up to a crystal and jumped at a timing enough for him to land on one of Avalanche's arm "your chest is too open" Crozeph jumped down slashing at its chest sending Avalanche backward as it receives his attack. Crozeph landed on the ground rolling and stood up, keeping his eyes on Avalanche "that one was quite effective" he thought before smiling.

[iD: 12817]

Battle Dice: [8] success

1 base +3 weapon skill +3 Bleeding Dove = [7] 

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph 36/39

Avalanche 29/50

Avalanche stood up, eyes turned red from white with anger "oh now you're more angry" he said. Avalanche slammed both its fists on the ground causing for an earthquake to happen. Crozeph quickly ran to the ice formations an crystal, reducing the strength of the earthquake to make him keep his footing. Crozeph jumped down as the earthquake ended. Avalanche turned to face Crozeph and punched him but Crozeph used his sword to change the direction of the attack, keeping him from getting hit and leaving an opening for an attack. Crozeph lunged forward, burying the sword on its leg and twisted it "this will hurt" Crozeph pulled the sword upward leaving a deep wound on Avalanche before jumping back. Avalanche let out a roar of agony as it glares at Crozeph.

[iD: 12818]

1 base +3 weapon skill +3 Bleeding Dove +1 critical = [8] 

Mob Dice: [6] - [2] = [4] fail

Crozeph 36/39

Avalanche 21/50