[PP-F1] I Hate Kids [Jynx, Torunn]

I watched Torunn accidentally trip but didn't expect her to hit my toe. I curled all of my toes and grinded my teeth in pain but shook my head.

No it's okay. It doesn't hurt that much.

The throbbing pain went away shortly. In this game pain went away a lot faster than in real life so no ice needed. After my toe felt better I marched right to the boar and swung with two hands straight at it. Even the monster tried to attack me but screwed up and missed me by an inch. Just in case I held the staff of my axe out to block any incoming damage from Psyche and me. Psyche tried to get a hit on the boar with her dagger but ended up missing and luckily dodging an attack from the animal too. We came out with no scratches so no it was Torunn's turn. Distracted, the boar rammed into me while I was turned around and I fell to the ground and crinkled my nose out of annoyance. I hated this boar the most.

[Roll] ID 12617 <---> BD 8 <---> CD XX <---> LD XX <---> MD 9

[Roll 2]

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Party] Jynx 6 HPPsyche 9 HPTorunn 13 HP

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 1 5 HP <---> Jynx 2HPsyche 1HTorunn 0H

[Hate] Boar 2 7 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 0H

[Party Loot] 70 COL, 2 MATs

[ Jynx will use the Perma Roller for Jynx and roller on the bottom of the page for Psyche. ]

Torunn did smile happy as she did hear Jynx not mind the hit to her foot, as Torunn did see the two attack one of the boars, as she did see Jynx get it at her way back, and Psyche somehow evade the other one and miss her attack at same time. Torunn did swing her mace as she did run forward towards the boar and slammed the boar on the head as she would attack the other boar of the two had attacked already, as she smiled and jumped back.

"Yeah these boars are quite annoying i must give you that" she said with a smile.

[Roll] ID 12619 <---> BD 5+1 <---> CD 6 <---> LD XX <---> MD 9

[Party] Jynx 6 HPPsyche 9 HPTorunn 13 HP

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 1 5 HP <---> Jynx 2HPsyche 1HTorunn 0H

[Hate] Boar 2 4 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 1H

[ Jynx will use the Perma Roller for Jynx and roller on the bottom of the page for Psyche. ]

Tell me about it.

Psyche mumbled in agreement to mine and Torunn's remarks towards the animals. It was my turn once again so I leaped for the boar and slammed my axe down on it, a move by now I'd mastered it seemed. Pysche was by my side the whole time and attacked the same boar. We let Torunn have her own and were determined to kill this one mob. Unfortunately it got me again with one of its sharp teeth as I attempted to stand back up. Psyche helped me get away before any more damage could be done.

The boar Torunn had attacked turned to her and with a turn of its head slashed pointy horns across her stomach before hopping back into its battle place. 

We've got this.

I encouraged and pushed both girls with an enthusiastic voice. Of course we did this was going well so far and I had faith on finishing the jobs we started.

[Roll] ID 12622 <---> BD 8 <---> CD XX <---> LD XX <---> MD 7

[Roll 2]

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Party] Jynx 5 HPPsyche 9 HPTorunn 12 HP

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 1 3 HP <---> Jynx 3HPsyche 2HTorunn 0H

[Hate] Boar 2 7 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 1H

Torunn got poked by the boar as she giggled and smiled at the force the boar had tried to hit her with but ended up not even doing much, since her armor was quite high the boar did only deal one point of damage to her on its crit, as she smirked and did slam her hammer into its head smacking it into the ground. "Stupid boars, they are always trying to kill you even when there chance for it to happen is like zero" she said and did take a steb back and held out her shield in front of her

[Roll] ID 12623 <---> BD 8+1 <---> CD 1 <---> LD XX <---> MD 9

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 2 1 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 2H

OOC: Torunn got 3 Dam mitigation so all the mobs they are fighting atm will do 1 damage even on crits :). Thorns on MD 6-8 (-2)

Torunn you're so cute! Can I say that? Does that bother you?

I exclaimed but then closed my mouth wandering if the word "cute" would annoy her or not. Hopefully not because I couldn't help but call her that. She was also strong and showed it without even trying which was amazing for someone her age. Psyche nudged me and rolled her eyes too so I went ahead and made my move, as well as Psyche. I missed which made my face twist into an expression of disapproval towards myself. Psyche seemed to catch my bad luck and swung but got her dagger dug into the ground instead. The girl grabbed her dagger from the ground and scowled. I smiled and laughed at her.

Jinxed yourself.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

[Roll] ID 12625 <---> BD 5 <---> CD XX <---> LD XX <---> MD 5

[Roll 2]

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 2 1 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 2H

(OOC: Alrighty! Sorry I didn't understand. Could you post for your mob then so I don't mess up since I don't quite understand all of those skills yet? I'll leave it out here and let you handle it. ;) That'd be awesome. Also edit your post Jynx has 5 HP since her mob dealt 1 DMG to her, I used Psyche's mob roll for Boar 2 which attacked you.)

Torunn looked at the two and giggled "You can call me cute if you like i don't mind really" she said as the boar she was fighting did slam into a small stone in the grassy field and did flip over taking one damage and killing it self.

Torunn did then take her chance to go help the two as she did run in and slammed her hammer against the boar sending it into the ground as she jumped over between the two ladies. "Come on girls kill it, or are you gonna get beaten by a a 8 year old in a fight?" 

[Roll] ID 12626 <---> BD 5+1 <---> CD 6 <---> LD 12 <---> MD 9

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 1 2 HP <---> Jynx 2HPsyche 1HTorunn 0H

[Hate] Boar 2 0 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 2H

[Party Loot] 105 COL, 3 MATs

Hmph. You don't know who you're talking to.

Psyche smirked at Torunn and twirled her dagger.

Ladies first.

She said to me so I stepped forward and swung lazily at the boar who dodged it very easily. I turned my head and placed a hand on my hip.

Now why don't you go show off?

Psyche kicked my foot and made me lose balance causing me to fall on the ground but I didn't mind much. The girl twirled in a full circle also while in a crouch and sliced the boar's stomach. Then she got at least five more slices moving so fast I could barely make out her arm. Psyche gave only last blow using both hands instead of one like with the rest of the hits. The whole time the boar didn't even have a chance to move and in seconds it disappeared as its code was erased permanently from the game. Sadly we didn't receive any loot this time except for a material.

Nice job loser.

I commented as I stood up and fixed my dress when Psyche passed me. She ruffled Torunn's hair and shot me a death glare with those beautiful eyes of her's.

You're pretty awesome... for a child.

That was so sweet and I cooed as my brown eyes glimmered at the adorableness. Psyche had never complimented anybody younger than a teenager before.

[Roll] ID 12627 <---> BD 4 <---> CD XX <---> LD 1 <---> MD 6

[Roll 2]

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 1 Deceased 0 HP <---> Jynx 2HPsyche 3HTorunn 0H

[Hate] Boar 2 Deceased 0 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 2H

[Party Loot] 105 COL, 4 MATs

Torunn gave the two a smile and looked a little confused as her hair got ruffled as her bunny ear hood would fall down "Your silly Psyche, maybe we should find something bigger then a boar to fight?, maybe some super boar?" she said and giggled, as there was rare spawns in this game just like in all other games where you had to fight, but was there a chance for them to find one today ?.

"I'm the most awesome person your gonna meet in this world, thats just how it is" she said selfconfident to the two

[Roll] ID 126XX <---> BD XX <---> CD XX <---> LD XX <---> MD XX

[Mobs] 

[Hate] Boar 1 Deceased 0 HP <---> Jynx 2HPsyche 3HTorunn 0H

[Hate] Boar 2 Deceased 0 HP <---> Jynx 0HPsyche 0HTorunn 2H

[Party Loot] 105 COL, 4 MATs

Hmm... How about another day? I'm kinda running low on health points.

I stated a little embarrassed and nervously. I rocked on my feet and Psyche shrugged not caring which option we took. I was just protecting myself and Psyche really because Torunn seemed able to handle herself.

We'll be having a lot more adventures anyways. Whenever Keith isn't taking you away I'll be there if you you want.

...Me too.

Psyche admitted in a low tone with her head bowed down which made me smile. Then she placed both hands on her hips and leaned forward close to Torunn.

Most awesome person? My As* you are when that's obviously me.

She stood up again and pointed at herself with her thumb, one hand still on a hip. I kneed Psyche in the butt and made her cry out and run away from me. This made me laugh as I slid my battle axe into its holster. Psyche already had placed her weapon back on its chain.

Wanna go material hunting instead? It's kinda like searching for Easter eggs but much more difficult... We could talk on the way.

I suggested after a brief session of laughter mixed with thinking about how to entertain everybody.

Torunn looked at the two and giggled "You the most awesome person?, maybe were the most awesome team, then i'm the cutest person" she said and did pull her hood over her head and looked up at Psyche with cute puppy eyes from under her green hoodie with rabbit ears.

"Maybe we should go get some rest, and maybe take on a quest?, i can tank if you two just beat the crap out of the monsters we meet" she said and giggled looking at the two girls.

"Does that sound like a deal?"

Most awesome team? I like the sound of that, cutie.

I'm glad you agree I'm awesome.

Psyche nodded at Torunn, showing that she actually liked the little girl now. Good job Psyche. She balled her hand up in fists and threw some punching motions in the air.

I can always beat the crap out of things.

Just message me whenever you wanna take this "quest" and we'll be there. 

Even I'll come.

I opened the menu and sent Torunn a friend request so that if anything were to happen she could contact Psyche and I.

Torunn giggled when she got called cutie. "You two could pick the quest we do, and then we go hunting" she said and walked over to hold up her arms to Psyche with a cute look on her face.

As the young girl did give a signal that she wanted Psyche to pick her up, as she would then move her hand to the pop up and press accepte to add the two on her friend list.

"Now were most awesome buddies" she said and chuckled.

Psyche glanced down at Torunn then looked at me. I only continued to smile so she sighed and bent over to pick up the little girl. Psyche used both arms and clung to Torunn around the little girl's waist and also underneath her. I knew Psyche knew how to hold a little kid because she had little nieces and nephews I knew and had grown close to. The reason Psyche didn't always like kids was because she always had to take care of them when she was young. Kinda sad if you think about it.

All it took was Torunn for Psyche to start acting nicer than usual. But then again Torunn was a special case.

Aww~ So cute.

I held up my fingers as if taking a picture and Psyche growled at me so I shrugged and stopped.

Ready to go home?

Psyche asked Torunn still in her arms. 

Most awesome buddies for sure.