Looking For Recruits

qk0RRRG.png

Welcome, Welcome!

It is I, Daeron, the infamous. However- fear me not as I am here to propose something to the public. As many of you may or may not know. I once was a member of the Azure Brigade until I went rogue. When I found out they won't take me back in I figured why go solo if I could see about starting a guild myself. So here it is.

I am asking nothing much except for loyalty with a minor requirement before joining.

In order to join I ask that you be at least Level Four (4) and that you are active.

Here's the plan for the guild.

I plan on naming the guild "Legion of Adventurers" or LoA for short. The guild will be focusing on training lower leveled players, and they will also become a front line guild. We will also be allowing player killers to join as long as they have not performed a crime(s) within a recent time span.

If you are interested in joining let me know so we can get the roles set up.

There are a few Divisions in LoA

Militant Division- This is the line that will go head on into combat along with the mitigation division. This part of the guild however is the damage dealers unlike the Mitigation Division.

Mitigation Division- Like the Militant Division, they go into the war on the front lines, however, this is the division that is filled with the tanks. We will need some noble mitigants so we can focus on these boss fights and training sessions in a fashionable and safe manner.

Economic Division- Unlike the last two divisions, the Economic Division is all about work and earning money. This is the division that will be in charge of preparing/making gear, potions, or anything else that the guild will need. Though everybody will provide in fundings one way or another, this is the division for those that don't think they are either ready to join a new division or they simply don't want to join the combat.

Scout Division- This is by far the most dangerous of all divisions simply because this is the division that will be searching for the bosses on future floors. They are in charge of entering the boss room to see what we are to expect so we can help contribute to boss fight meetings.

If anybody has any other suggestions on what else we can add, then please let me know. If you are interested in joining either post here or send me a personal message so we can arrange the guild and get into the work right away.

Current Roster:

- Daeron (Founder)

- Atticus Smyth (Co-Founder)

Exactly. As the boss fights are extremely difficult. Proof being that 2 people died last fight, we need to keep the weak alive so they can become strong. This is why it's a lower leveled training guild as well. This way you guys can go into these fights quicker. I have experience in these sort of fights so I know how to train you and for what you should expect in tough battles that lie ahead.