[PP-F3] Pendants, Minotaurs, and a Maze (Elise and Reus) [Hoya]

Crozeph could hear the faint footsteps of his party members as they sneak behind him while he tries to make sure that the mantis remains where it is. Bleeding Dove is already in his hand, ready to block or parry the scythe of the mantis if it ever turns its head which is something Crozeph didn't wish "I hate insects, I hate creatures who have more than four legs" he thought. Crozeph then turned his head and saw that Reu has already successfully sneaked and the next one was Elise. Crozeph looked back at the large mantis whos antennae began twitching as if it was detecting something or worse...someone. Crozeph held his breath in suspense and then the next thing that happened was something Crozeph expected but didn't wish to happen.

The mantis turned its head and saw him, his raven black coat and hair and the sword which looked like it was made out of paper. The insect tilted its head for a second and spotted Elise moving. The mantis moved its body facing them and charged at them. Crozeph knew that they had to avoid it but it seems the forest is more livelier that they expected "make a run for it your highness, this mantis can sniff out royalties" he said before dashing forward "Reu try to at least stay out of sight while I try to push it back" he yelled "you need a head start to outrun this, I'll just catch up with you" he added. Crozeph moved swiftly stopping the mantis from its track and successfully blocking it before it could reach the others. The mantis swung one of its scythes but Crozeph ducked fast enough to dodge it completely "not gonna happen" he said. Crozeph raised his sword and made an attack but the mantis was smarter than what he encounters on normal mobs. The mantis parried his sword pushing him back, fortunately the mantis' attack was strong that it was also pushed back making it move its other legs to regain balance. Crozeph brushed his hair up and pointed his sword at the mob "I can deal with you" he said, grinning.

=======================================================================================================================

• I will be the one rolling for the mantis if anyone fights with me so you can only put your battle dice on your post

[iD: 12077]

Battle Dice: [1] fail

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 41/41

Giant Mantis 25/25