[PP-F2] Materials for a gift. Oikawa/Teayre

OC: Going to post separately for the Field Boss as it'll be easier to keep track of things[Will use MD from my rolls]. Gonna use hate mechanic and so on, also throwing another bit in aside just from the boss here. Let's use terrain in combat for more fun! xD 

Also on a CD of 1 or 2, 1 damage is taken as a lava geyser goes off underneath you.

IC:

Heading down the corridor she sheathed her blade, she lets out a sigh as she changed her outfit to her simple starting gear, plus the bracelet that Ariel had gifted her.

"Is it me or is it getting hotter down Kawi? Could it be that Scorpion thing you were-"

As she finished speaking another all mighty roar echoed through the corridor, much closer and a lot louder. Redrawing her blade she slowly edges forward as the walls began to open up into a giant cavern. All over the floor there were geysers spurting jets of lava out randomly as a large creature with a deep red colouring like that of a cooked lobster, with orange flecks on it giving it's shell the appearance of lava, scuttled about with it's pincers clacking occasionally shooting flame out with it's stinger bobbing in the air above it. Looking around the room she notes a rather ornate chest set under a small pile of bones off to one side. Motioning to Oikawa to keep as quiet as he can she points the chest out to him. Turning her attention back to the giant scorpion in the middle of the room she sees the name and several health bars appear on her hud.

<PyroScuttler>

HP: 40/40

Stinger: On MD of 10  Paralysis for One Turn.

Fire Claws: Deals 2 Damage as standard.

"Guess this what you were on about Kawi, well let's kill it and get that chest!"

Without waiting for a response Teayre dashes forwards just as a geyser exploded underneath her sending her flying towards the creature, curling into a ball she uses her rotation to be able to strike the creature with her falchion causing a deep red jet to fly out of the shell of the creature. Standing on the uneven back of the creature she jumps off running back towards Oikawa narrowly dodging a strike from the stinger as it came down just to her side. 

"Switch Kawi! Be Careful, the geysers... They hurt!"

ID:13632
BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC)

CD: 2

Health

Oikawa: 32/32

Teayre: 16/17 1 DMG (Geyser) [Hate: 1]

PyroScuttler: 37/40 3DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a girl dressing in red come charging at hit before being sent into the air, the PyroScuttler lets out a deep rolling growl as if it was laughing, suddenly this changed into a road of pain as it felt a shooting pain across its back. Clacking its claws it felt the small human leap off its back before running back towards the entrance it chases it, throwing its stinger down first which lands just to the side of the tiny thing. Letting loose another howl it scurries forwards positioning itself between the small creature and the exit, its claw coming shooting out and catching Teayre along the side singing her clothes slightly and sending her flying across the room. Letting another roar out as it does so, its claws snapping as it slowly approaches its prey.

ID: 13632 (Teayre)

MD: 9

Health

Oikawa: 32/32

Teayre: 13/17 3 DMG (2 Base + 1 Crit)

PyroScuttler: 37/40

The cavern expanded into a massive cave harboring geysers and pools of liquid lava. Oikawa peered from the corridor and saw the horrific creature Teayre was about to refer to earlier. "Yeah I think that's him." He stated as he pointed to the the over-sized crimson scorpion. The creature had 4 health bars. 1 for each 10 points of health. It's lobster like claws were speckled with orange splotches its stinger bobbed and hung over head.

This isn't good. I have to make sure I keep Teayre safe. Oikawa swiped his menu and equipped his gear. The Faint Edge, suddenly materialized in his right hand, while Inquisiteur sat in the other. A beaded necklace furnished his neck before he tucked it beneath his tunic. Nodding to Teayre to confirm her orders, Oikawa eyed the chest one last time before moving forwards. I wonder what's inside? Col? Unique weapon? Who knows?

A loud screech snapped the blonde from his thoughts as he watched Teayre land an amazing rolling stab on the creature. "Nice move Teayre!" However the Scuttler just seemed to become enraged. As Teayre tried to create space between her and the creature, she was quickly trapped and blasted by a flame attack from the Mob. "TEAYRE!!!"

Oikawa quickly leaped towards the creature. He weaved through and around the geyser riddled floor before leaping up and throwing his arm back. The creature spun around on a dime and launched it's stinger right for the player. Using his shield, he deflected the strike and used the momentum from the impact to force himself into a flurry of three sixty's. As he neared a full rotation he brought his arm down with all the momentum he had built up and sank his blade right into the crimson speckled shell. The Scuttler roared as his first HP bar dropped and disappeared.

Removing his blade, Oikawa quickly  made his way to Teayre and offered to help her up. "Nasty creature this one is eh?"

ID:13728
BD: 10 (10 + 3 ACC)

CD: 12

Health

H2 Oikawa: 39/39

H1 Teayre: 13/17

PyroScuttler: 27/40 (-10) (1 Base + 3 Weapon + 4 Skills + 2 Hyper Critical)

• 3 weeks later...

Grasping Oikawa’s hand she pulls herself up, nodding in thanks to Oikawa before brushing herself down.

“Thanks. It’s a tough one alright, shall we go again?â€

Brandishing her Falchion she swirls it around shaking the dust off of it before looking down along her clothes tutting as she inspects the edges that had been singed she brings her menu up and going into her inventory she elects her most tight fitting military style gear to wear.

“Hopefully this outfit won’t get singed… I highly doubt it but we’ll see. Now Kawi, if you don’t mind he just burnt the outfit Cal picked out for me, so watch my back.â€

Letting out a small sigh she readies her weapon before running forwards, as geyser explodes just to her right darting left she nimbly dodges a claw from the giant scorpion as it creates another crevice in the ground where it struck. Slashing down along the arm the scorpion her blade bounces off, sending her flying backwards landing she reverses her grip on her Falchion and using it as a break she manages to skid to a halt just going into a geyser that blasts upwards.

“Damn that was close. Hold off for now Kawi I’ll get a hit in before you get yours!â€

Yanking her swords from the ground she charges at the beast jumping left and right dodging the geysers as they blast upwards. Her blade singing as she whirls it above her head bringing it down onto the creature, the weapon clattering off its tough hide she uses the moment to slide under the beast, raising her blade she scores along the underbelly. Seeing the familiar red pixels representing a successful hit she calls out to Oikawa.

“Right, now you can go Kawi!â€

ID:14681

BD: 6 (4 +2ACC)

CD: 8

Health

H2 Oikawa: 39/39

H2 Teayre: 13/17

Pyro Scuttler: 24/40  3DMG (1Base + 2 Skill)

OC: You now get burnt on a CD of 3 or less for 2 DMG (Not that I’m powering up the mob as the fight goes on at all xD)

Pyro Scuttler

As the blonde blocked its stinger the beast roared, suddenly the boy began spinning, crouching low it hissed before seeing a small blur of blonde, roaring it tried spinning to smack the boy with the back of its claw however the nimble rapier wielder had already moved offering his hand to the small red girl. It retreated slightly keeping a low stance as it purveyed its prey catching the girl’s eye, it noticed a demon like fire erupting inside as she changed her outfits. Letting out a screech it began to attack throwing a claw down where it thought the girl was going to be. It missed, how had it missed? Feeling the subtle warmth of a geyser it lets out a deep rolling growl as if it’s laughing. Snapping its claws together several times it begins to smack down around it causing the ground the warmth beneath it coming in sporadic bursts. The pounding it had just done causes the ground to shake and the geysers to become more active. Suddenly it felt a slight scratch on its claw pushing against it he sees the small girl fall back a ways before using her weapon to slow herself down.

Another screech as it thrush its stinger at her but no good, she had gone underneath its body. Letting out a small screech as it felt its underbelly become the site of a wound. Darting to the side it notices the small girl was still where it had been, a roar of defiance came from the scorpion.  Swinging its claw down to the side of her it causes her to fly into the air where it catches her in its claw squeezing it throws her towards the entrance of the room.

The creature began hissing in succession at the small red creature, focusing its eyes on the boy it held its claws low waiting for him to make a move it. Keeping its stinger low it followed Oikawa with it tracing his movements in the air as it began to slowly back away into the ring of geysers it had created but a moment ago.

ID:14691

MD: 7

Health

H2 Oikawa: 39/39

H2 Teayre: 11/17 2DMG (Fire Claws)

Pyro Scuttler: 24/40

The petite girl clasped his hand as he pulled her up. Thanking him, she proceeded to bring up her inventory after inspecting her now singed outfit. Selecting a new one, the clothing magically appeared on the girl as she commented on how this one would hopefully remain burn free. Teayre then heaved herself forward as she attempted to attack the Mob. Having dodged clattering claws and exploding geysers, Teayre, after several reassuring comments, finally landed a blow against the spotted scorpion.

"Nice one! Now it's my turn!" With a wide grin and a determined vigor, Oikawa rushed into the ring of sporadic flaming geysers. The <PyroScuttler> shrieked as the blonde entered it's domain. Scurrying along the battlefield, the snapping pincer wielding bug jab and snapped at the player as he moved quickly between columns of flaming holes in the ground. Having pranced around every attack attempt, Oikawa finally saw an opening. 

He quickly vaults over a rock that was blocking his, otherwise, direct path and throws himself towards the shell like structure perched on the back of fiery insect. Just as he did however, a small flame column erupted just before him. Thinking quickly, he turns counterclockwise mid air, and avoids his collision with the magma coated eruption. Damn, a wasted opportunity. Guess I'll just have to wait once more. "Teayre! My window of opportunity may have shut but your's is still open. Attack it while it's still focused on me!"

ID: 14796
BD: 5 (2 + 3 ACC)

CD: 11

Health

H2 Teayre: 11/17

PyroScuttler: 24/40 (-0) 

• 2 weeks later...

ID: 14947

BD: 11 (9 + 2ACC)

CD: 10

Letting out a small maniacal laugh, Teayre brandishes her falchion. Slowly stepping forwards as the beast turned to focus on Oikawa. Geysers spurted up around her seeming to follow her as she slowly stepped forwards a quick flick of her wrist caught some of the lava on her blade shaking it off. Her head tilting to one side as another geyser burst from underneath her just as she stepped off of it.

“Say Kawi… How tough do you think this one is? I’m sure we could finish it very soon. Perhaps it needs a lesson in manners, tearing up the ground like that… Although I suppose I should play nice… Calrex isn’t here… Then again it’s stopping me getting the goods for Calrex’s present so you know what… OIKAWA! WE’RE FINISHING THIS NOW!â€

Teayre tuts as she picks up speed, bursting into a full blown sprint a claw coming down she jumps to the left as a geysers bursts up she pushes herself off onto the claw. Running up the length of the arm she brings her blade up along the beasts carapace, sparks flying as she brings it up swinging it down striking along the unprotected eyes of the beast.

Trying to back up she suddenly stops as the Pyroscuttler begins to advance it’s stinger shooting forwards striking her in the stomach.

Health

H4 Teayre: 11/17

PyroScuttler: 20/40 4DMG (1 + 2 Skill + 1 Crit)

Pyro Scuttler

Letting out a colossal screech as the blonde entered the beast’s ring, the Pyroscuttler lashed wildly its blows not making contact as the agile creature below dodged and ducked avoiding both its pincers and its protective ring of geysers. Swinging down it caused a rock to fall into the Oikawa’s path as the man vaulted over it a plume of fire erupted causing him to move the other way. A rolling roar sounded throughout the cave again, the beast was laughing at them, taunting them daring them to come closer.

The small girl now began to slowly step towards him watching carefully as she laughed the beast lowered itself not wanting a repeat of what happened last time, the geysers seemed to dance around her missing her constantly. A low hiss escaping as the brunette’s mouth began to move and suddenly bursting into a full sprint, bringing its claw down it misses. Howling it brings the other one over to smack the girl but she had already begun to run up it pincers. Trying to shake her off it begins to rolls as it sees her falling, before it covers its eyes with one claw just after the blade passes through reeling in pain. The stinger darts forwards striking the target as the Pyro Scuttler swings it claw rounds catching the girl and squeezing. Eliciting a gasp of pain from her before chucking her towards the entrance.

Lowering itself again it shuffles back towards the chest, the many legs of the beast passing through the river of lava leaving a trail of molten lava as it came out the other side. A growl and a clacking of its claws later it seemed ready for more.

ID:14947

MD:10 OH NOES!

H4 Teayre: 7/17 (Paralysed 1 Post) 4DMG (2 FireClaws + 2 Crit)

PyroScuttler: 20/40

Maybe I'm crazy but did Teayre just get a whole lot more scary? Confidence? Fits of  maniacal laughter? Overall increase in seriousness? This isn't the same girl from two months ago. She's matured for sure... The blonde's train of thought was derailed as Teayre screamed his name. She claimed they were gonna end this beast soon. Oikawa could only grin in agreement.

The petite and nimble girl danced her way into close quarters combat with the Scuttler. From how this battle had played out so far, Oikawa knew close quarter combat was a problem for the Mob. His intuition was proven as Teayre stabbed the creature in the eye. While good for them as far as dealing damage goes, it was bad for the girl as the raging monster sent a paralyzing stinger right through flesh of Tearye's stomach.

Without an ounce of hesitation, Oikawa launched himself forward to catch his teammate as she careened through the air back towards the entrance. With a soft thud, the girl landed in his arms as they fell back to the cavern floor. "You alright?" He then felt immediately stupid for asking since he knew she couldn't answer due to her paralyzed state. "Just sit tight. I'll handle things from here."

The blonde then quickly jumped into the air. Like a blur of gold and grey, the figure hopped around and passed bursting geysers to reach the orange scorpion-like monster. As he neared the over-sized insect, he drew his rapier. In a flash, he disappeared before the creatures eyes before suddenly appearing beneath scuttling, clacking legs of the beast. Sending his rapier straight up, he pierced the underside of the beast. As reared back in pain, the monster tried to stomp and smash the Oikawa, but th eplayer was too quick as evaded the relentless creature.

Now all I have to do is protect her for another round. Once her paralysis wears off, we can end this.

ID: 14979
BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC)

CD: 11

Health

H3 Oikawa: 39/39

H4 Teayre: 7/17

PyroScuttler: 12/40 (-8) (1 Base + 3 Weapon + 4 Skills)

ID:15019

CD:4

Her draw dropped as she felt the stinger enter her gut, falling Teayre tried to move her arms out to brace herself. Getting no response from them her eyes widened as the flickered to the small flashing symbol in the corner next to her name bar.

“Paralysed, Damnit I can’t warn Oikawa…. Am I going to die like this? Is this going to be the last thing I ever do? C… Calrex… I won’t see him again will I? I never… I never managed to get him his armour made… We never got to…â€

Feeling a tugging on her and some arms she felt herself being lowered not falling to the floor Oikawa had caught her and placed her down by the entrance. After being leaned against the wall she saw Oikawa dash off heading towards the beast her eyes barely keeping up with him.

“He’s fast… No wonder he’s survived this long he’s skilled with that rapier to… I should do what I can… I’m not the best fighter but if I get my own shop up and running then maybe, just maybe I can be of use.â€

A screech of pain brought her out of her thoughts, her eyes flicked to the Pyro Scuttler seeing that blur underneath the belly of the beast she could see why it reeled in pain.

“So that’s what he had in mind… Wait… My eyes moved, is it wearing off already? It must be a fairly weak one… It would of killed me if I was here by myself though, it’s dangerous enough.â€

H4 Teayre: 7/17 (Paralysed 0 Posts Left)

PyroScuttler: 12/40

Pyro Scuttler

ID: 15019

MD: 2

The PyroScuttler let out a small screech as it saw the small girl suffer, its claws clacking baiting the blonde to come towards it. Looking around it found that it could no longer see the boy or his small feline companion. Straightening itself up its eyes swivelling around in their sockets searching for any sigh its elusive prey, as it scanned over the ceiling it saw a brief streak of gold. Swiping its claw through the air, it found no trace of its target a blast from a geyser caused it step slightly to its side as it felt the piercing pangs of a rapier from its underbelly.

Roaring in a great pain it quickly transitioned back across the stream of lava geysers spurting even more rapidly. Seeing the small girl there it approached her but suddenly there was a clang from behind it, the boy had followed it. Chuckling to itself it hissed as the girl before swinging around and lunging for the blonde its stinger striking the ground causing a cascade of rocks to fly into the air. Watching this boy carefully as he gracefully glided through the air it swung one of its claws only to find that the blond had landed on top of the claw and was running along it. Smashing the claw down into the ground, lava spurting up around it hisses violently at this small creature who was defying it of its meal.

Looking to the air again it saw Oikawa coming down landing by the girl his blade readied into a guard. Howling the Pyro Scuttler began to bat the falling rocks towards them.

(Next Post Rocks can hit on CD of 12 for 1 dmg)

Health

H4 Teayre: 7/17

PyroScuttler: 12/40

The Scuttler was indeed proving to be a worrisome opponent. The blonde and the scorpion traded blows and left the battlefield in a decayed state. There's even floating debris now. I have to protect her at all costs. Cal would so kill me if Teayre died here. I can either strike the beast And match her in Hate or I can give her a healing potion? What to do. If I match her in Hate, there's a 50% chance it'll attack me. I can withstand those attacks more. However, if I heal her now she is guaranteed to live another round...Dammit what to do??? Matching her in hate may be appropriate. I can heal her after this round. As I see it, there's no way the monster can One Hit KO her. His damage cap is too low.

Incredibly, his train of thought had only gone on for mere seconds before he kicked away a rock heading right for the immobilized girl. Oikawa's face grew serious. Glaring at the scaly, clacking insect beast before him, his eyes narrowed as he spoke. "Well I hate to have to do this so soon but, I'm sick of your existence. Teayre we are going to murder this Mob." Rushing the only linear path left between the mob and himself, Oikawa darted between rapid flying rocks and evaded exploding geysers as he neared the PyroScuttler.

Raising his blade, it glowed faintly before the blonde increased his speed to that of a blur. He then mouthed a faint comment as he appeared on the opposite side of the beast. "It's a shame you had to face us..." Smoke suddenly clouded the battlefield as the creature toppled to one side. Digital crystals filled the air as the beast whole right side crumpled and exploded into digital nothingness.

"Teayre. Your paralysis should be wearing off. It's time to end this beast."

ID: 15024
BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC)

CD: 3

Health

H4 Oikawa: 39/39

PyroScuttler: 4/40 (-8) (1 Base + 3 Weapon + 4 Skills)

ID: 15027

BD: 9

CD: 9

LD: 11

As Teayre’s eyes began to flicker, she started to feel her legs, her feet and her toes, her arms, her hands and her fingers again. Placing a hand on the floor she shoves herself off the floor just as a rock comes flying and smashes into the area she had just been in. Nodding at Oikawa she starts to run towards the boss spotting her falchion lying underneath it.

“Thanks Kawi. I’ll finish this.â€

As another rock came towards her she leaned to the left and it sailed past her. Dropping to the ground she slid underneath the next one before rolling over a geyser that had just gone off.

“You know, I was always told it’s not nice to play with your food… But I think in your case you over cooked lobster I’ll make an exception!â€

As a claw came point down in front of her Teayre turned slipping between the two prongs just as they closed behind her. Running underneath the creature she scooped her falchion up.

“Time to end this then.â€

Beginning she spun her falchion slashing at each of the beasts legs in turn severing them as the thrust upwards after the legs were severed the scorpion falling onto the blade impaling itself before the red crystals began to form around Teayre’s blade and suddenly the whole beast had turned had disappeared.

“Well… He was a bit of a toughie Oikawa, check the chest… I’m going to… Rest for a bit.â€

As the creature died, the geysers had become inactive and Teayre fell to her knees panting heavily.

H4 Oikawa: 39/39

PyroScuttler: 0/40

The nimble figure leaped and danced past everything the creature threw at her. As she nabbed her falchion, Teayre quickly turned and dismantled the remaining legs of the insect before having it impale itself. As the creature dissolved and faded from the battlefield, the remaining geysers became inactive, and Teayre muttered some words before collapsing from exasperation. I think she said something about checking the chest. Guess I'll check it out then.

Oikawa ran along the hole-riddled path until the chest was in view. Kneeling down, he had just begun to reach out his hand when a strange hissing filled the air. Suddenly a flaming column of lava erupted beneath the chest sending it into the ceiling and smashing it into thousands of crystals. Oikawa jumped back and stared in disbelief. "Uh...Teayre...You're not gonna believe this.... The ..um..chest just kinda..er exploded..."

Her head flicking up as Oikawa told her the chest had been destroyed, her teeth gritting. Forcing herself to her knees her eyes flicked as the room began to burst out in more lava.

“OIKAWA, WE HAVE TO MOVE, NOW!â€

As she finished speaking Teayre turned on her heels and darted back up the passageway that she and Oikawa had come down, rocks falling around her as she deftly dodged them. Panting as she reaches the top of the slope she looks back seeing Oikawa had managed to make it when a rock is about to fall on him diving towards him she tackles him out of the way.

“Sorry, Let’s go.â€

Her eyes darting about as she takes the blondes hand guiding him through the tangled web of falling debris. Finding the way they originally came back blocked off by cracked rubble and dust Teayre looks around trying to find another passage out of the cave.

“Oikawa… Damnit it must of all been a trap, any idea what to do from here?â€

The cavern floor beneath them rumbled and rattled before suddenly lava geysers begin sprouting all along the floor. Teayre reacted quickly. Calling for him to follow her. She nimbly weaved her way through the wreckage of free falling rocks as she made it to the slope up ahead. Oikawa was trailing just fine when next thing he knew he was knocked to the ground by the girl. Looking up, he saw why. An enormous boulder collapsed and blocked their path back up. Even more it sat right where he had once been standing.

Through a whispered pant he mouthed his thanks before scrambling to stand back up. He checked around and noticed King laid unconscious a bit further down. Scooping up the cub, he allowed himself to be dragged along by the girl as they searched for another way out.

Echoing her statement, Oikawa brainstormed a way out. "Quite the elaborate trap. But I refuse to die here. And I refuse to let you or King die either." The lava might be able to help us escape. We just need a strong enough blast to pierce the wall to let us out. I would just go up, but last I checked this was a mountain not a volcano so up will most certainly lead to death. 

"Teayre, I have an idea. Lets see if we can cause an enormous geyser to go off. If my plan works it'll blast a whole large enough for us to escape." God I hope I don't melt my shield...or worse... "I need you to strike the ground just beneath my feet with all your might. If a geyser explodes like I hope it does, then maybe I can redirect the blast with my shield."

“Str-Strike the ground and r-ride your shield?â€

Teayre’s jaw dropped as she stared at Oikawa, her eyes wide her breathing momentarily stopping.

“A-are you insane… Well I’m asking the wrong person that… Okay, let’s… Let’s give it a go.â€

As Teayre moved herself closer to Oikawa she began to blush, as they get close together suddenly she stopped moving for a moment, her eyes going wide as she yells with every ounce of strength that her lungs have to give.

“IDIOT!â€

Drawing her weapon Teayre nods at the blonde as she plunges her weapon point down into the spot Oikawa mentioned, wiggling it Teayre causes cracks to appear removing her falchion from the crack she made Teayre dove back just as a plume of fire erupted. Wiping away the beads of sweat that began to trickle down her forehead Teayre watched as Oikawa made his move with baited breath.

"Precisely my dear." Oikawa said with a smirk. "As for insane, yeah wrong person to ask since we all know the answer to that question haha." The blonde braced himself as Teayre prepared to strike the ground. He noticed the slight blush that the girl expressed. I suppose she's only ever been this close to Calrex...He grinned. He was sure his plan would work, although in the process of creating the geyser, Teayre manged to call him an idiot.

As the lava erupted from the crevice, Oikawa quickly caught Teayre as she jumped back. Throwing her immediately over his shoulder and gripping her as she piggybacked him, he used his off hand to wield his shield as he ran into the flaming column. The impact of the blast sent them immediately skyward. "Hold tight! This might hurt a bit."

Flipping mid-air, Oikawa felt the stinging pain of the lava as it ripped into his back. Using the shield as a battering ram, he smashed through the rocky surface as they burst through the cavern ceiling. As they entered the air, Oikawa swiftly pulled them from the path of the geyser as it continued to spout. They fell through the air, slightly picking up pace as they descended. Using his shield once more, he placed it beneath his feet as they came in hot towards a cluster of trees. Smashing through the first set of branches, Oikawa used his now free hand to grab hold of a branch to stop their fall.

Surprisingly, this worked. As their momentum finally slowed, he turned to see if Teayre was alright. "How you holding up there? Didn't scare you too bad did I?"

As Oikawa threw her over his shoulder Teayre screamed. Beginning to thump his back over and over as he held her she felt him shift her clasping her hands she leans her head in holding on tightly. Her body began to shake as they were sent flying Beleram was keeping up with them screeching in ecstasy.

“I thought you were going to do this… Then I realised you didn’t mean it I thought you were blasting the lava at the door not us at the rubble… I’m such an idiot!â€

Pressing her face into Oikawa’s back she blocks out all light feeling her body being moved left right and centre Teayre screams constantly. As they landed Teayre let go and staggered away from the boy falling to her hands and knees coughing.

“You… You… What would you of done if that didn’t work Kawi? What about Calrex? If you tell him you gave me a piggyback ride, I’ll kill you okay? It was to save my life… However if you tell him my blade will sever that head from your body get it?â€

As she spat on the ground before rolling onto her back she breaths heavily.

“At least… At least we’re safe though. Thanks.â€

Once she'd finished speaking the sound of snapping branches a short distance away from them sitting bolt upright Teayre lets out a sigh of exhaustion. 

"Not again..."

As he dropped to the ground, he leaned over to catch his breath. Teayre did the same. Although she dropped to her knees. As she flew words of worried anger and thanks at him, he stood up exhaled deeply and replied. "If that didn't work, I suppose we would still be trapped and melting from flames at this point." As if o cue the geyser quit erupting and the are returned to it's previous tranquil state. "I won't tell Cal haha. As for your blade.." 

The blonde somewhat vanished and reappeared in front of the girl. Inches from her face he whispered "You'd have to catch me first haha!" Oikawa then stepped back a few paces before continuing. "However, you're welcome!" he stated with his trademark grin.

Kneeling down, Oikawa found a way to make the trunk of a tree a seat of sorts, and sat down. Just as he was beginning to relax. The sound of snapping branches brought him back to his senses. Immediately he stood and grabbed his shield. Though a little scorched it could still serve its purpose well enough to thwart whatever plans was in store for them. "Teayre! En garde. We may have company."