[PP-F2] Materials for a gift. Oikawa/Teayre

ID: 15353

BD: 0 (2 + 1 ACC - 3 EVA)

As Oikawa taunted her about having to catch him first, Teayre slowly got up sheathing her blade as the boy took a few steps back she sprinted forwards part drawing her blade stopping it just before the hilt caught Oikawa’s gut.

“I would of caught you then.â€

Flashing Oikawa's grin back at him Teayre full draws her blade eyes darting around to the openings in the clearing. Whistling she called Beleram to her, who sailed gently through the air to her shoulder nibbling at her ear once he had landed.

“You alright boy?â€

A quiet screech from Beleram signalled that he was.

“So Kawi, what do you think might be spawning? It won’t be anything we can’t handle obviously but we’d better be prepared. Maybe some panthers, no wrong floor probably a few wolves or something like that.â€

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: With my 3 EVA that would've been a 0 :lol:)

Oikawa raised a finger to the blade and pushed it down. "While the move was certainly nice, It would've been predictable. But enough of that talk haha." The female player whistled for her companion, Beleram, which reminded Oikawa to check on his own. Scouring the trees, Oikawa spotted the leopard cub napping in the branches they fell from. Relieved that the cub hadn't wandered off, Oikawa returned his attention to where the noise had came from.

"Whatever it is, it doesn't seem inclined to attack us just yet. I say we head back towards the city. We can look for materials on the way there." Jumping into the tree, Oikawa grabbed King and attached him to his head as it had become a customary way of travel for them. With that he gestured for Teayre to follow him back towards the town.

ID: 15370

LD: 16

As Teayre followed Oikawa started to follow Oikawa back to the city she spots something hidden beneath the undergrowth it was a small blue ingot, grabbing it she hurries to catch up with Oikawa.

“Say Kawi, isn’t this another piece of that Azure Ingot you where after?â€

Handing Oikawa the ingot she just found Teayre begins to absent-mindedly fuss over Beleram again who had started to nibble at her ear gently. Chuckling she begins to hum to herself, blushing when she looks over and sees the blonde next to her.

“I wonder what Calrex will think of his armour… I mean I know it’ll be a really good piece, but I hope he’ll like it.â€

Shifting her weight between her feet as she walks Teayre begins to fidget with something behind her back.

Oikawa - 1 Material Gained – Azure Ingot

[15476] LD: 6

As they traveled along, Oikawa kept an eye out for any <Azure Crystal(s)>. His search yielded no results. However, Teayre managed to find one. Happily tossing the blonde a shiny ore and questioning if it was the correct item. "Just what I was looking for. Thanks! With these, Cal's armor should be a piece of cake to make."

The outskirts of the main village reared into view as they continued along the path. Oikawa patted King to make the cub aware that they were nearing their destination. Approaching the gate, Oikawa turned to Teayre and spoke. "You fought well out there today. Calres would be pleased. And now he'll be even more than that once I finish this armor. While I do have some other business to attend to, it is always a pleasure to adventure with you and we should all definitely hang out again soon."

With that, he waved his goodbye and headed for the teleport gate just inside the village limits.

Smiling at Oikawa as hey arrived at the main gates Teayre waves at him seeing him off. Slowly she stroked Beleram sighing as she spoke to him.

"You know I'm glad we did as well as we did today boy, at least Cal's getting some new armour now and he should be fine in fights from it."

Heading to the teleportation pad herself she heads down to floor 1 and back to her room in the inn.