SP-F3 <<Worn Out Welcome>> "Working Class"

As the boar nestled its dead mate. I recomposed myself. No Xana....you are not an animal. You know that this has to be done for the greater good. To forward your power to your cause of peace and justice in this corrupt and unjust world...I was silent as I raised my blade to end the life of the boar...This was it...

ID:11887

BD:2

MD:2

I raised my sword but could not find the will to strike the final blow. Tears poured down my eyes... could I really kill this boar for fighting for the ones it cared for instinctively?

Stop crying you big baby, you have killed things way more precious and you know it. So what if this boar had a family? Another player would've come along eventually and did what you're about to do. This voice in my head spoke the truth..I had killed things much more precious than this...I readied my blade...Yes yesss strike it down and feel the power within you. "I'm not doing this for me." I spoke out loud. "I'm doing this for Hailey". I plunged the sword deep into the boar.

ID#11888

BD: 10 (critical +2) DMG= 4 (2 from crit 2 from base+skill)

MD: 9 (critical +1) DMG= 2- 1 (DMG MIT)= 1

The boar died there. Exahuated I collasped onto the boar, its tusk burying into my side....I composed myself as I realized the deed was finally done. I also realized that I was not as strong in fortitude as I thought...I had demons...I checked the loot screen (LD:14) 1 Hide and 35 Col...Seems so trival a bounty for such a hard fight won.

Xanatos 6/15

Boar 0/7

I took my materials and headed back into town. My body bruised and beaten I stumbled into the city. I walked over to the teleport platform and grunted "Third Floor" where I found myself seeing a familiar sight. The village, calm and clean, was a nice sight. I walked over to Griswold's shop and knocked on the wall. "How many times in one day am I going to have to kick some kids ass?!" a voice erupted from the back. "It's just that young man who went to get us materials dear" the mans wife shouted as she entered the room. "Thank you young man, I trust everything went smoothly?" she asked. "Haha no trouble at all ma'am. Although I do have a request for the cloak you are about to make for me." I ask politely. "Yes, What is it my dear?" "I would like the cloak to be dark green with a black edging with "True Hearts Reveal True Evil" embroidered on the back" I requested. "Well, I'll see what I can do" she smiled as she went into the back. About an hour later she came back with a beautiful cloak. "Thank you so much for what you did my boy. Come again sometime okay?" "I'm sure I'll see you again ma'am" I speak as I walk outside the smithy. Well, that was eventful, maybe there is more to learn about myself inside of SAO than there ever was inside of the real world...

Overall Loot:

Boar 1: 1 mat and a health potion

Boar 2: 1 mat and a health potion

Boar 3: 1 mat

Boar 4: 1 mat and 35 col

Quest rewards: Embroidered Dark Green and Black Cloak (+1 Evasion) (also approval for embroidering at GM's discrection)

1 SP for topic completed

1 SP for Quest Completed