[SP-F1] - <Blades of Dreams> - The Red Katana

Heading back to Sai’s shop Teayre nervously knocks on the door slowly opening it, peering in she spots the small girl hammering away at her anvil. The bell tinkered as Teayre stepped in smiling at her, summoning up the three items that she had been asked to get Teayre lays them out on the counter. “Thank you Sai if I’m not mistaken that’s everything right?â€

The small girl looked over each of the materials before placing them to one side, nodding at Teayre Sai beamed at her. “Yup that’s everything right so what can I make you?â€

Pausing for a moment Teayre rests her hand on the counter fingers drumming away.

“I was hoping you’d be able to make a Katana for me with a bonus to accuracy. For design instead of the eagle and snake thing I was going for before could you make it with a white blade the handle being red tightly wrapped with a cross hatched leather grip. It’s simple which I like. The tsuba would need to be red as well please Sai.â€

“No problems now if you leave these with me for a moment.†Sai takes the materials and puts them together in her forge, as she pulls the glowing material out she breathes before whacking it on her anvil several times. The materials formed together into the katana Teayre had describe, a simple yet deadly one. “Here you go now make sure you use it properly okay?†Smiling Sai waved good bye to Teayre.

“T-thank you.†Taking the katana Teayre heads out the shop smiling.

Item: True Strike Katana

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 ACC

Description: A simple Katana the blade white with a blue tinge, the handle is a vivid red that’s wrapped inside a black leather, the tsuba has a dragon decoration on it and is also red.

QUEST COMPLETE

Total SP: 2

Quest SP: 1

Thread SP: 1

Col: 400