[SP-F6] <Calming the Soul> A swim in the plunge pool.

Looking back behind her she sheathes her blade sitting down and looking into the waterfall again an eerie calm setting into her. Beleram screeched the first sound he had made in a while as he glided down from a tree and landed on Teayre’s shoulder.

“Hey there boy, are you alright?â€

Gently rubbing his head, Teayre closes her eyes breathing slowly as she feels something drain from her. Looking up she sees her sister in front of her.

“L-Liss?â€

“Onee-chan! Thank you, thank you for doing your best.â€

“LISS!â€

Tears streamed down Teayre’s face as she watched her sister run reaching her hand out Teayre tries to catch her but to no avail she’d already disappeared beneath the foamy waters.

Standing up Teayre looked around, not seeing any threats she offered her hand to Beleram who hopped on it and scurried up to her shoulder siting there. Heading back towards the main town of this floor she stumbled over some of the bits of undergrowth but nothing caught her it was as if she was invisible. Breathing a sigh of relief she quickly types up a PM for Calrex.

Subject: Painful

C-Cal, Can I see you soon I’ve just gone through something… I’m scared Cal… I’ll be at my shop.

Sending the PM she heads to the teleport pad, going to Snowfrost Town and running to her shop. Leaving the sigh as closed she hunkers down underneath a blanket in her armchair shivering as the cold seeps in the fire not going.