SP - F1 Starting a New "Profession" (1st Day of Hunting/Gathering) (Complete)

ID: 11959

Loot Dice: 15 (Search and Detect +1) = 16

As Calrex made his way, just before the gates of the Starting City he looked down on the ground, "Oh, now it decides to spawn..."

There was an herb down by his feet. He quickly reached down and plucked it, placing it into his inventory, "Alright, now that I'm back I'll need to decide which places to go to next. In any case it looks like day is done."

He put his hands behind his head as he went through the gates, "I wonder how useful this is going to be. Well, I guess I won't be able to tell until I've been doing this for a while."

As he went back into the streets he made his way towards the merchant district, getting ready to distribute the second and final haul of the day.

+1 Materials

After some pondering about which shops to drop off his earning at next he decided the next three would be the ones that had been having some recent activity:

1. The alchemist shop called Alchemic Contagion that was on the newly opened tenth floor, run by a player known as Mari

2. A small cooking shop known as Sweet Shadows found on the first floor, run by a player known as ShadowSnake

3. Ariel's tailor shop on the fourth floor, The Lion's Den

He gave a smile as he made his way to the portal to go and deliver his materials. After stopping at each shop he gave a sigh of relief at a job well done.

"It's not exactly much, but I hope it'll help these shops to keep up their crafts. I'll need to do this again when I have time."

With that he headed back to the Hogsback Inn for some well needed rest.