[F1-Rank 1 cook shop] sweet shadows store (open)

This shop is opened!

the floor is black and white marble tiles with walls painted white and the ceiling is flat and made of wood from a aspen tree. He continues to the counter that is made from white slate, the tabletops are white slate as well with the chairs being wooden and regular.

P.S. > i only have the shop open when i'm not in the field (you know to make it more realistic) and will only be open for that day i completed a topic and the next. all things made here may not end up the same way in real life so don't blame me for failed attempts.

tumblr_nkpp3sSMKx1szwz2fo1_1280.jpg

i sell all kinds of things just (but im stuck on snacks till further notice, sorry.) pm me and ill make it and will message you back when it is complete. items will be put on the counter for sale if not taken by owner in 3 days.

(Not able to craft the following items that are in red.)

snacks: 40 Col or mat + 20 Col

desserts: 50 Col or if you give a mat it'll cost 30 Col

meals: 75 Col or if you give a mat it'll cost 50 Col

feasts: 500 Col

my crafted and approved items:

Name: red rock candy spikes
Type: Snack 
Quality: uncommon
Effects: fiber
Description: pure sugar contained inside each crystal making a sweet snack!

Name: yogurt candied strawberries

Quality: rare

Effects: well-fed

Description: the soft yogurt lets the strawberries move gently through your mouth as you chew.

Edited by shadowsnake1001

snake puts some chocolate and some peanuts on the table in the kitchen, he puts them in the oven with the chocolate over the peanuts. in hopes that it will properly cook and come out the way he wants it snake watches it patiently as the chocolate begins to melt over the peanuts and coat them in a bar. he takes out the pan and looks at the chocolate peanut bar, but a panel pops up above it stating that the item wasn't consumable due to over cooking. he face palms. (lawl i can't even cook candy.)

burnt candy bar - (trashed)

-2 material / +1 material recovered

CD: 6

LD: 20

Calrex silently made his way into the Sweet Shadows, checking to see if the player that owned the shop was around. Hearing noises in the back he figured to not bother to get his attention, leaving a note and a bag on the counter before taking off.

Hey ShadowSnake, here's something to help keep your business going! If you ever need more materials and don't have the time to go out and get them feel free to let me know! It's not an official profession, but hey it'll help other players nonetheless! Hope things are going well!

Your Friendly Gatherer/Hunter Calrex

Donated 2 Materials

snake comes back to the counter to see if anyone was there, but there was nothing but a note. snake read the note and then a panel asks him if he wants the contents on the counter. he smiles and puts them into his inventory, he looks at the door and makes his way back to the kitchen. he enters and walks to the table, he places down chocolate and peanuts. (hope this works this time.) he put the chocolate onto the peanuts and he sets the items on a plate. placing it in the oven he puts the time on for four minutes, he stares into the oven as the chocolate melts and sinks in between the peanuts. the oven ding and snake opens the oven to be rewarded with a coco peanut bar.

CD: 11

material: +2, -2

item made: RARE coco bar - + Alcoholic, + Fiber

this item is not usable due to me not doing things right, sorry.

snake begins the process again, but with bread and cinnamon. he puts the bread on the table and sprinkles the cinnamon on top. he places the slice of bread into the oven and places it on 3 minutes. watching as it cooks, snake begins to drool a little more than usual. the oven clock dings and snake takes out the cinnamon toast, the toast was brown on both sides and the crust was as brittle as sand. (can't even make toast correctly, whats next can't prepare cereal.) well, nothing in is going to get done if i just stop now, so i'm going to keep trying till i get it right. (lets just hope i don't waste materials though.)

CD: 4

material status: burnt piece of toast - (trashed)

-2 materials

placing the strawberries and a small container yogurt on the table, snake grabs a tooth pick and impales the strawberries with them. he starts to dip each one in the yogurt and placing them on a plate. he opens the freezer and puts the candied item in side it, he waits patiently for around 5 minutes. He opens the freezer and finds that the snack was finished, taking them out and placing the item on the counter he looks at the tantalizing treat. a smile stretches across his face.

ID: 12070

CD: 11

material: yogurt candied strawberries - snack/rare/herb (smooth to the touch, sweet at the right degree, and has a slight tangy taste.

this item is not usable due to me not doing things right, sorry.

• 1 month later...

snake walks in a sits down from the exhausting day, he sets the sheath down on a shelf and begins to walk to the kitchen. snake enters the kitchen and begins to go through the cabinets and takes out sugar, a stick, and a pot. he sets the objects on the table in the middle of the kitchen. snake takes the pot and puts it under the sink to get water in it. he grabs the sugar and pours it in until the pot is 3/4ths of the way full and then he puts the pot into the oven and sets it on high. snake waits until the sound of boiling water is made and he pulls it out and sets it on the table. taking a spoon, snake stirs the sugar water until the sugar is dissolved completely. he then places the stick in the thick mixture and takes it and puts it on the kitchen counter to set and crystallize. a hour passes by and snake takes a look at the candy. a crystallized lump of sugar sits at the bottom of the pot. he frowns and dumps the creation into the trash.

ID: 15207

CD: 1  ( just my freak'n luck ) 

-2 materials

+1 exp

snake puts the pot under hot water to dissolve the rest of the left over sugar; the sugar washes down the drain. he puts fresh water in the pot and then places it in the oven. he turns the oven to high the water begins to boil and snake takes it out and then adds the same amount of sugar as last time, but slower and he stirs it as well while he pours it. all the sugar is dissolved so snake takes the pot and puts a chop stick into the pot. he lets it sit for a hour and then he takes a look at the perfectly crystallized snack. he takes it out and puts it on display.

ID: 15219

CD: 10

-2 materials

+3 exp

Name: red rock candy spikes
Quality: uncommon
Effects: fiber
Description: pure sugar contained inside each crystal making a sweet snack!

snake puts down a apple and sugar down on the table. he grabs the sugar and pours it into the pan. he puts the pan under the sink and gets the sugar damp; he takes the pan to the stove and puts it on. snake slowly stirs as the water begins to evaporate and the sugar starts to caramelize. he picks up speed when stirring so he doesn't burn the caramel, taking the apple he stabs a stick into it and dips it into the pan's caramel. he lifts out the apple and holds it until it hardens. the caramel hardens and snake looks at the burnt caramel that wraps the apple. he frowns and tosses it into the trash.

ID: 15261

CD: 1

-2 materials 

+1 exp

placing the flour, eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon, snake takes a bowl and sets it down near the eggs and flour. he takes the flour and pours it into the bowl; he takes the milk and pours it into the bowl as well. he slowly stirs the ingredients until it turns into dough. snake takes the dough and starts to kneed it until he sees it is done. taking the cinnamon, he starts to put it on the dough as he kneed it a little more. the cinnamon morphs with the dough and snake places the dough on a plate and sets it into the oven on medium. he waits patiently for 20 minutes until the oven stops and give a ding: he takes the doughy bread and sprinkles sugar onto it. he places it back in the oven for 5 minutes to let the sugar bake into the bread and the rest of the dough to bake. the ding goes off and snake opens the lid to find a burnt piece of bread. he forgot the plate was hot and grabbed it and tried to throw it, but as he started he immediately let go. he grasps his burnt hand and squeezes to brace for the pain and says,"what else is going to happen my freaking kitchen will burn down?!!". he releases his omega rare cooked* hand and with his good one picks up the bread and tosses it into the trash without looking. he turns around to be surprised about him making the shot,"oh goody, me making that throw proves that i have royally screwed up my food too many times."

ID: 15264

CD: 1

-3 materials

+1 exp

* do-do-tsss

snake takes yogurt, strawberries, and toothpicks and sets them down on the table. he takes the strawberries and sticks the toothpicks inside each one placing them on a plate; he puts the yogurt beside the plate and he begins dipping the strawberries into the yogurt. he takes up the candied strawberries and places them into a freezer and waits for 20 minutes until the he feels like it is done. he opens it up and sees that the yogurt has bonded with the strawberries. he smiles and takes them out. placing them on the display case he goes back to the kitchen and starts to wash the plate.

ID: 15283

CD: 12

-3 materials

+8 exp

Name: yogurt candied strawberries
Quality: rare

Effects: well-fed

Description: the soft yogurt lets the strawberries move gently through your mouth as you chew.

• 5 months later...

Snake opens his eyes after having them closed for just a moment, "oh, how long did i dose for?" He ponders on the question for a bit then pushes it to the side. "What will be made today?" Taking a look at all the material he has, snake decides to make a few plain dangos. He enters the kitchen and turns on the stove, then he puts on a pan with water on top. he takes out some tofu, rice flour, and some sugar. He places all of them into a bowl and begins to mash and mix the ingredients together. the ingredients are now a soft play-dough like mixture. He splits the dough into 4 round dangos and then he drops them into the pot. That moment Snake was slapped the scolding water and he tenses up and smacks the pot drop to the ground. He puts his back to the table and slides to the ground into the warm water. "I done it again", he spouts with a smile. He puts his hands on his knees and rises up and begins to clean up.

ID: 34069

CD: 4

materials lost: -3

materials left: 1

exp earned: +1

Edited by shadowsnake1001